We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Bad combo? Alcohol + ayahuasca... 5 days on I am still flipping out Options

RhythmSpring
#21 Posted : 12/21/2022 12:53:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Alcohol isn't the only drug with analgesic properties.

Most psychedelics have a smidgen of painkilling properties as well--Salvia, Iboga, harmalas (Ayahuasca), Peyote--AND they help address the root cause / heal / evolve.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

nitrogenaztec
#22 Posted : 1/7/2023 3:11:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

deleted...

(sorry, I just find NOT thinking about this helps me more. Even discussing it is stressing me out. So I deleted this info. I need time to forget.)

nitrogenaztec
#23 Posted : 1/7/2023 3:22:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

... delted

nitrogenaztec
#24 Posted : 1/7/2023 9:54:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Honestly the simplest explanation is that these drugs arent for me.

i was happier before.

i just want to go back.

thats all :'(

i am on my way back. so its good signs.

i'll be ok. no malice to anyone here.

any good words of advice for "normalising" herbs to make you feel normality and earth and warmth and home and family would be a good thing.

Suggesting activities probably won't work right now, lol. Thats something I gotta figure out myself.

Tomtegubbe
#25 Posted : 1/8/2023 12:12:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nitrogenaztec wrote:

any good words of advice for "normalising" herbs to make you feel normality and earth and warmth and home and family would be a good thing.

You can try this brew https://www.dmt-nexus.me...px?g=posts&m=1122184 (chamomile, lavender, lemon balm, passion flower). It has a grounding, anxiolytic effect. Much more subtle than, say, alcohol, but once you get the feeling of relaxation you can consciously increase it by giving into the enjoyment I hope it gives to you.

Safe journeys in and out of hyperspace!
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Toshido
#26 Posted : 1/8/2023 8:29:13 AM

Research & Development

Tomtegubbe wrote:
nitrogenaztec wrote:

You can try this brew https://www.dmt-nexus.me...px?g=posts&m=1122184 (chamomile, lavender, lemon balm, passion flower). It has a grounding, anxiolytic effect. Much more subtle than, say, alcohol, but once you get the feeling of relaxation you can consciously increase it by giving into the enjoyment I hope it gives to you.

Safe journeys in and out of hyperspace!

This is good to know. I sure get the nerves before a sober blast off. But am trying to find something other than a shot or two of bourbon to calm me down. Breathing helps too.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

f1
#27 Posted : 1/9/2023 6:18:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

widderic wrote:

This is good to know. I sure get the nerves before a sober blast off. But am trying to find something other than a shot or two of bourbon to calm me down. Breathing helps too.

Very good info indeed! Widderic I'm glad to see you are looking excited about finding something other than ethanol spirits to help with the courage and nerves Thumbs up

Breathe - Télépopmusik - https://youtu.be/vyut3GyQtn0
“Just breathe”
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! ✨🌌

Toshido
#28 Posted : 1/9/2023 7:36:16 AM

Research & Development

f1 wrote:

Very good info indeed! Widderic I'm glad to see you are looking excited about finding something other than ethanol spirits to help with the courage and nerves Thumbs up

Breathe - Télépopmusik - https://youtu.be/vyut3GyQtn0
“Just breathe”

Dig the track. Pink Floyd's "Breathe" and Paul Oakenfold's "Breathe" are also go to's for me.

But yes. 12 deep in and out breaths seem to work just fine. And I agree on the ethanol. It helps for the anxiety during the preparation, but once you exhale... the concept of anxiety kind of disappears because of ego death anyways.

If it gets to the point where I the anxiety is too high before a journey, I simply won't embark and will try another day. Know thyself.

I love to drink, but DMT doesn't want you around when you're under the influence of "other" spirits lol.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

PREV12