We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I encountered this creature. Can you help identify it? Options

Toshido
#1 Posted : 1/2/2023 7:55:43 AM

Research & Development

I've been doing extensive reading on the Nexus for many days straight now. I randomly came across this photo while reading through "Enoons" "Hyperspace Traveler Guide" here....

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=41204

Doesn't look like he has visited the site since 2019, but that guide is amazing for people who are beginners or veterans. Anyways here is the photo.

https://imgur.com/a/IpPlyoh

In my last breakthrough I ran into hundreds of these beasts that I considered nothing more than Morphos coming out of the Jim Jam (yes I've been reading "Hyperspacefools" Entity classifications). I could only describe them as aztec style dragon cats but after seeing this photo. That's what they were. Just the disembodied heads of that creature all moving in towards me and getting closer and closer. They had a scary face but the feeling was overwhelmingly calming and nurturing.

So what is the creature called in mythology? I can't think of it's name.

EDIT: Tried using insert image using image URL but it wouldn't show the photo after posting..
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 1/2/2023 11:44:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In the east there are beasts like these at the entrances of temple areas. Gargoyles in some churches maybe have a bit similar vibe. I believe the function of these entities is to strike severity and focus, so that you are full awake and not just fooling around when entering the sacred space. So they serve your interest by evoking certain feelings purposeful for the situation.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Toshido
#3 Posted : 1/2/2023 5:14:43 PM

Research & Development

Tomtegubbe wrote:
In the east there are beasts like these at the entrances of temple areas. Gargoyles in some churches maybe have a bit similar vibe. I believe the function of these entities is to strike severity and focus, so that you are full awake and not just fooling around when entering the sacred space. So they serve your interest by evoking certain feelings purposeful for the situation.

You nailed it. I searched "temple guardians of the east" and after some digging I found statues of beasts called "Foo Dogs" also referred to as Chinese Lions that guarded Buddhist temples and date back to the Han Dynasty between 200 B.C. and 200 A.D. These resemble exactly what I saw.

https://cdn.shopify.com/...s/st351.jpg?v=1578512652

"Foo dogs are symbolic, protective statues – one is female and one is male. The female represents yin and symbolically protects the people dwelling in the temple, while the male represents yang, protects the structure itself. Each detail of the is symbolic. You can tell their gender by examining what's beneath the paws."

I fear I may have interpreted my breakthrough wrong until this very moment, as I believe now it wasn't a breakthrough at all. Initially, I perceived these Chinese Lions as more of a feminine feline presence who were welcoming, soft and warm as they surrounded me and became part of me.

At the time, I was having recurring nightmares of being trapped in an endless apartment with extremely hostile cats that kept biting and scraping me. It was terrifying, and I grew hateful of cats and was anxious around any house cat I came across. I believed I was having these nightmares because I had not been getting along with my two sisters that year. A dream book told me cats represented femininity so I put two and two together.

When I had that DMT breakthrough, I figured the cats were consoling me and sending me a message that I needed to reach out to my sisters. Something that I did immediately following my experience. But now I know that it was also more of that.

I guess I can interpret it this way. Although the Foo Dogs (Chinese Lions) had terrifying faces. They were able to comfort me and send me a message. BUT their was also a message I was failing to understand because I did not know about their nature to guard sacred places. They were telling me I wasn't ready to come in here yet. Even though I bad passed through the chrysanthemum as always, I was stopped at the gates of the temple.

This stuff is insane.

"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Tomtegubbe
#4 Posted : 1/2/2023 6:10:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe these creatures are benign to the one with pure heart and intentions. But if your intentions are muddy or you lack respect, they help you walk out while it's still easy.

Thank you for telling the story! I am quite certain that what you did is appreciated in the hyperspace. If we put the lessions we get immediately into use and work on fixing our real life problems, that is the way to get forward also in that world.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

pointy hat
#5 Posted : 1/3/2023 2:14:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I work at an antique shop and we keep two giant foo dogs (which are for sale, haha) at the front of one of the buildings.

a couple of days ago I was walking out of said building as a mother and t(w?)een daughter were walking in.

"those are supposed to scare off evil spirits" -mother, pointing to marble statues
daughter, texting, looking up only briefly to scoff slightly, "uhgm... that's... nice"

Toshido
#6 Posted : 1/4/2023 5:21:14 AM

Research & Development

pointy hat wrote:
I work at an antique shop and we keep two giant foo dogs (which are for sale, haha) at the front of one of the buildings.

a couple of days ago I was walking out of said building as a mother and t(w?)een daughter were walking in.

"those are supposed to scare off evil spirits" -mother, pointing to marble statues
daughter, texting, looking up only briefly to scoff slightly, "uhgm... that's... nice"

Pretty cool that the mother knew that! Pretty sad that daughter wasn't interested, she could learn a lot from her Mom. Alas, it's hard for kids to be interested in that kind of stuff early on. I'm HUGE into history now, but I couldn't have been less interested in grade school. I remember being at the Melk Abbey in Austria (I'm from the USA) with my Mom and while she as in awe I was sitting on a bench playing Gameboy Advance. I was 14.

That's very cool about your store. I'm sure you have some Meneki Nekos as well, which are also statues that welcome good luck and good fortunes to your business. Everywhere in Japan.

ZiPhi
#7 Posted : 1/7/2023 12:58:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My initial thought when I saw the pic you posted was a simplified, cartooned manticore.