We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A collection of forum posts about grasses, for the potential phalaris/psychedelic grasses subforum. Options

justB612
#1 Posted : 10/29/2022 4:30:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There's a few ppl who would love to have a grasses / phalaris subforum. Some of the mods seemed to like the idea, so we've thought to slowly collect the posts.
That's basically why this thread was made. Anyone can post anything regarding psychedelic grasses and especially phalaris, and I'll add it to the list.

While we're at it, can the mods chime in? 1-2 mods did answer, but what about others, would Trav approve aswell? It'd be nice to get a yes/no message from the whole of teh mod team, so then the people who'd like to work with these grasses can get going with the collecting/collaborating

A quick edit: A frequent discussion on the subject is "is it worth doing" so I would definitely love to have such a thread going on the subforum. And while the topic is controversial I would kindly ask everyone to be respectful and mindful of each other, as always Smile
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Dozuki
#2 Posted : 10/29/2022 4:32:43 PM

Faustian Phytochem Investigator

Chemical expertSenior Member

While not a Mod, I would be all for this and help to mine old posts.

-D.

braindrops
#3 Posted : 1/5/2023 9:07:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not a mod either, but I would like to voice my support for this in the hopes that it won't be forgotten.

Would be nice to have a dedicated area for grass related posts.

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 1/6/2023 10:55:29 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Let's get that grassy ball rolling, then...

The Phalaris Analysis Thread
Phalaris Project
ergot, phalaris
Phalaris appreciation thread!
ways to increase seed production in phalaris brachystachys?
Dividing Phalaris sp. Rhizomes to Facilitate the Future
Phalaris Brachystachys tougher than expected. Seeds survive for months in water
HELP! Phalaris AQ1 growth problems
Cloning Phalaris
growing grasses in full sun, full shade or partial shade?
~Phalaris = The Way Of The Future~
Phalaris/other grass types ID thread
Phragmites Research
Lolium Perenne and/or Festuca Arundinacea as an MAOI?
Current State of Phalaris Research
Holcus Lanatus
Holcus#Phalaris
Crabgrass and Tryptamines - Digitaria sanguinalis study
Phalaris Canariensis - Extraction Attempt, First Batch
Crab Grass (Digitaria spp)
Arundo Donax
(phalaris staggers) DMT itself the cause of death in sheep???
Phalaris experience
Gramine toxicity
Phalaris brachystachys alkaloid content
P. aquatica vs P. arundinacea vs P. brachystachys

That takes in the whole Collaborative Research Project, a couple or so pages of The Ethnobotanical Garden, and the first two pages of the Plant Analysis and Substance Testing subfora. It'll have to do for now - anyone else?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

PsyDuckmonkey
#5 Posted : 12/6/2023 7:51:11 PM

witch

I find the idea to be very valuable. While the Nexus seems to be moving slowly, this would be such a welcome addition. I have spent some time reading the Phalaris research threads, and the results seem to be encouraging.

There seems to be a certain air of discouragement of Phalaris use and research, instead advocating for reliance on 'easier' and more predictable tropical plants. However, not everyone has access to appropriate conditions for growing a tropical tree (or, let's be honest, any tree) - it's not just a question of 'laziness'.

And on the other hand, the DMT community's reliance on imports have led to MHRB now being monitored in the EU at almost comparable levels to Cannabis, even on the internal market. Stop I remember how people used to talk about a worst-case scenario regarding attention from law enforcement back when I joined the Nexus. Well, that worst case scenario has come to pass. According to a legal help website, there are over 1000 active criminal cases in Germany involving the attempted import of DMT-containing tropical root barks. An ayahuasca ceremony leader I knew in Eastern Europe went to prison for ordering plant material from the Netherlands. Finding a 'next under-the-radar plant to import from South America' won't solve anything. Also once they have started testing root bark for N,N-DMT, the exact species doesn't really matter anymore, does it? Crying or very sad

I have faith in Phalaris research, and eventually Phalaris TEKs for getting our DMT from our immediate surroundings. Keep up the good work, and let's not drop the ball for some new 'legal-ish' tropical plant matter this time. Love If we can't find DMT in nature where we live, we don't have DMT.

Peace!
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

BundleflowerPower
#6 Posted : 12/10/2023 12:47:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dozuki wrote:
While not a Mod, I would be all for this and help to mine old posts.

-D.

Don’t have the time to mine such posts, yet I would love to read such a thread.