We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Close to giving up on mescaline extraction.... Options

DreamWaves
#1 Posted : 2/19/2010 12:51:27 AM

SWIM

Well, I have tried the resin tek 3 times, and each time I ate the resin I got NO effects, so I gave up on that.

Now I thought I'd try 69rons limo tek, to get mescaline acetate. Well, I'm not sure I see this as a very efficient tek, as it is extremely a pain in the ass.

Getting the limo around in the dough is a pain, and once you mix it enough, the limo gets inside the cacti sticky sludge and to get it out they say you need to squeeze it. Well I went all over town looking for a coffee press and found one at marshalls, a small one. So I put some cacti sludge in there and push down as hard as I can, and nothing comes up to pour out! so I push harder, and all the cacti comes through the fine screen! So ummm, ya coffee press doesnt squeeze out limo, or at least this one isn't. So far, out of 300ml of limo, I have 50ml pulled.

This is proving to be a pain in the ass, so much cactus for so little yield, and for me none at all.

Any suggestions? I think I should just stick with the mushrooms and dmt, easier to grow/extract imo
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of you can make of it whatever you wish." - Terence Mckenna

"Once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - Hunter S. Thompson

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 2/19/2010 1:05:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

If the resin tek isn't working then the cactus is no good.

How much resin have you tried eating? Depending on the strength sometimes you have to eat a LOT like 5g's+

Espiridion
#3 Posted : 2/19/2010 1:47:50 AM

--who.??..ME??--

The tek is much easier than the older methods. I have no press myself, so I simply use a coffee filter and squeeze out what I can with a spoon. It doesnt work well, but it does work. I usually add limo at least three times to ensure that the goods are leaving the green.

Also, if your cactus is sticky at all then something isnt right.

Best thing to do is mix the lime THOROUGHLY with the cactus powder BEFORE adding water. Otherwise you WILL end up with a sticky mess. Calcium hydroxide(pickling lime) works perfectly to disable the mucilage's gelling effects. Make sure to add no more water than you need to have it just barely wet. Doughy and spongy. Work it with a spoon to ensure everything contacts everything else. Do the same after adding the limo. Work it in, let it sit, work it in, let it sit.

Not having a press is hard. The way I get it to work is a pain, but I have a product that wont cause nausea or other lower body area difficulties(ahem). My fiance will NEVER consume powder again. Her tiny little body just cant process it the way mine can so I take the time to make something she can handle.

It IS worth it. The result is an amazing medicine. Effects range with dosage but even the stimulation and clarity from a small dose is worth the effort. The visionary and friendly/loving qualities of higher doses are DEFINITELY worth it!!Cool

Order from a different vendor and understand that any 'natural' product is going to have variations in potency. Good luck and trust me when I say it IS worth it!!

Namaste,

Espiridion

Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

OriginalFace
#4 Posted : 2/19/2010 2:09:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DreamWaves,

Don't give up, buddy, this is mescaline we're talking about... it's worth the effortVery happy

Remember "Life is just an illusion, caused by mescaline deficiency"

OF

I want to be happy,
But I can't be happy,
'till I make you happy, too Pleased

In the province of the mind, there are no limits.

۩
#5 Posted : 2/19/2010 2:10:18 AM

Ya if your resin isn't active your cacti are bunk. Or you're using too much heat.

DreamWaves
#6 Posted : 2/19/2010 3:02:01 AM

SWIM

Alright, well hehe you live and learn right? I think this is where I went wrong. I didn't stop to think about this when I did it, which is why I fail lol.

I threw in the 100 grams of torch powder, and then the 25 grams of hydrated lime. I did NOT stir it and mix it around evenly, I should have done that(I didn't know hydrated lime was to rid of the sliminess). I noticed a few chunks in the mix, and when I went to chop it up it was a big clump of hydrated lime, so that is ONE issue.

Here is the next mistake, which probably was the biggest mistake. After adding ONLY 300mL of water, I said no WAY this is way too thick, so I added more water. I read that it said not to make it watery, just wet, so I thought some more water would be okay.

So what I have is a slimy sticky goo of green cacti, and when I add 300 ml of limo to it, it gets lost in the slime after stirring and stirring, and almost impossible to separate/squeeze out.

So you think those 2 issues(not stirring powder and hyrdated lime/too much water) could be the reason for my difficulty of sparating the limo?

I hope so, because I just ordered another 100 grams of torch powder hehe, gonna give it another shot.

How much limo ALL together do you guys typically use?

Well thank you for the advice and support, it has helped a lot.

- DW
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of you can make of it whatever you wish." - Terence Mckenna

"Once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - Hunter S. Thompson

Touche Guevara
#7 Posted : 2/19/2010 5:04:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Don't throw it away. If anything, let it dry out and try again.

Phlux-
#8 Posted : 2/19/2010 10:52:10 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

add plenty water to the solution that stole ur dlimo - the dlimo will separate out.

next time do stb on cactus tea - and use dlimo and hcl.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.