We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Mitigating Purging and Vomiting Options

Voidmatrix
#41 Posted : 12/9/2022 6:21:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Jees wrote:
Haven't read posts here so far but I stumbled on Clavo Huasca recently, used as an ayahuasca admixture for stomach relief. It is very widely available. In a watery tea good against nausea and general tonus, if macerated with alcohol it's also an love-turbo, it seems Pleased

Anyove been using this plant to a working effect?
Thanks.

I think I'll do a little research on it, give it a try and report back. Thank you so much for recommending.

dragonrider wrote:
I'm so glad to hear i'm not the only one who has this. All psychedelics tend to do this to me.

Sometimes when i've taken shrooms or acid i'm just sitting on the toilet thinking:"i could have easily flooded the amazon twice by now and there's still no sign of it coming to an end anytime in the foreseeable future".

Laughing

I sometimes experience this also. Seems more prevalent the more I'm moving around. But can still happen in more sedentary trips. At tines I can't help but wonder where it's all coming from...

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

lsrvnt
#42 Posted : 12/12/2022 8:11:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It honestly could be your method of extraction thats making you sick. i've had experiences where I almost threw up. altho I think it was the steel turkey baster instead of glass. it could be a substance picked up through extraction or maybe you got some aqueous layer in the final pull. maybe something in the solvent.

I think this is someone else's method on here but I like to allow at least 15 min after I do a very very careful pull with a glass turkey baster into a glass beaker and allow at least 15 or so minutes for the final particulates of aqueous layer to settle to the bottom layer. I may even separate into another glass and allowing the liquids to settle again even if I cant see them and pour into the final glass leaving the last lil bit of naptha in the glass not adding it to my final pull and adding that back to the aqueous layer even if theres no visual sign of aqueous layer left just too be extra sure.

usually then I may even re-xtalize however I find that freezing then only taking the top most purest most fluffy layer to acheive a substance with absolute clarity just the tops of all of the crystals.

i know this is super basic stuff and most people on this forum know what Im talking about plus a-lot more however my substance always when done right comes out totally and completely fresh smelling like flowers in spring. it usually has no effect on my lungs when I do it right.

also Im using gvg with a torch lighter too at the right distance and the vapor is usually not too hot.

when I do it right its almost like it makes the spirits happy because I find the experience to be incredibly healing and medicinal. however I have always questioned most peoples methods because I hear a lot of things about dmt that is sticky or yellow or oil like and people get really upset when you try and tell them that their end product that they are consuming and perhaps giving to others as the best you can get might actually be awful and full of toxins.

people also get very defensive and say that there are toxins in everything so what if my dmt is yellow or has some stickiness to it. at the end of the day its like we should be able to come together and agree that if your dmt is so harsh it burns your lungs or makes you vomit your probably doing something wrong in the process and thats OK! fucking up is very natural. my first extraction was absolute garbage. even seasoned extractions could be garbage things randomly go wrong and you have to start again. and knowing what its supposed to be like we should all be able to at least admit when our dmt is bad quality.

scraping every last bit cannot be good unless you are a seasoned pro i guarantee you the bottom of that snowball is gonna be a lil greasy. just don't be greedy don't scrape every lil bit. to me its like the rind of the apple like I'm not eating the seeds lol I know they wont kill me but why would I do that if i don't have too. just taking that purest fluffiest layer off of the top is the best thing too do even if you re x your batches I guarantee you thats the best way to get the cleanest substance you can get using a stb / freeze precip.

I think its gonna be hard because again I know it makes people very upset because they have been doing the same thing for years and their dmt always comes out yellow or oily and they just refuse to switch tech or look up other ways because even though its very or even slightly harsh or smells like solvent or a variety of other issues they r just gonna take it because its their method to access hyperspace and it works and for most of us I know thats a very sacred and important thing. however I really feel like we should all be concerned about quality and seriously considering the fact that its supposed to be fragrant in a floral sense and not harsh also its not supposed to make you sick.

my last experience I vomited because it was tea and the purge made me feel a lot less ill like I was cleaning out my system. I think it was both the rue and the mimosa that made me vomit however the experience was incredibly healing and allowed me too break some very seriously bad thought cycles I had been trapped in and gave me the ability to envision a future for myself. however I did wish that the purging wasn't part of it because Its very tough on the system not to mention loud for me and probably gross if anyone was to hear that. but honestly it was what I needed at the time and I wonder that if I did not. purge if I would still have those icky spirits inside of me making me feel ill. for me free base is much more comfortable because theres no purge at all and I usually just go straight too hyperspace when I do it right and the whole trip really exists outside of my body. even if I dont breakthrough theres still a sense of being given like the most sacred gift of all time and just the most healing obstacle overcoming thing. also the most bizarre thing I think that has ever happened to me. also its relatively kind on the mind in the sense that I get to come back soon and the anxiety about being there with no way out is lessened because I know the trip only lasts 5 min or so.

once I got stuck in hyperspace for what I thought was going to be forever and so I am very anxious about breakthroughs on tea or something that would keep me there for a while because I know it would only greaten the anxiety of never returning to my body which is already something I have struggled with.

sorry this is a lil off topic but yes. just me suggesting it could be a steel or metal baster causing your troubles or perhaps just getting goo or oily substance thats not pure crystal in your changa thats effecting your nausea.

could also be your mix of herbs. for me cannabis is a horrible pair to dmt so if your mixing it with weed that could be the case or maybe the herbs could be off.

it could also be your curing method. also if you are evaporating the naphtha directly off off the herbs you aren't giving your self the chance to let all of the densest material that might make you sick to fall to the bottom of the glass before your get the pure xtal off the top and this could be effecting your end result by the fact that all of that is just stuck to your herb in a way that you cant see it visually and seperate it out? idk?

hope this helps and no one gets too offended by what I said about messy extractions. I know a lot of people on here that think their extractions are ok and when I read about their end product I just want to cry because it sounds so harsh.

I do think its ok to be learning and make mistakes however its also ok to admit when we make those mistakes and know that its not correct. so please don't come for me because I'm telling you SOME STICKY IS NOT OK. your dmt should not really be anything other than pure white xtal. sorry not sorry. allot of people think some yellow is ok. its really not ok. pure lab made crystals should be white this is the nature of the crystalline substance. its just one molecule and maybe a few others if ur lucky with ur jungle spice however even with those other molecules I guarantee you people with the lab level extractions aren't ending up with yellow crystals DEF not OILY AND STICKY they r just not. Im so sorry. if you have been doing it wrong again thats def ok theres many many tips and tricks on here to improve your skills. Im sure I could improve my own and thats also ok.

however being upset and defending sticky oily and impure dmt is not cool. idc if someone told you its ok and all dmts r different they aren't.. this is serious shit your playing with and putting directly or indirectly into your blood stream. dmt one molecule and the end result is a crystal formed of that single molecule that gives the shape and color. it has one outcome and look across the board even when your getting extra stuff in the extraction the stuff that forms into a crystalline structure that you want is all the same molecular structure thats why its a crystal and under a microscope it looks like a big chunk of the same clear stuff all making the same shapes. theres one outcome thats the correct outcome with this. its not alot of in-between here.

yes while different colors may signal different levels or kinds of toxicity and you can probably get away with vaporizing yellow dmt and if you are a regular smoker or hash smoker or whatever you could say that its not that harsh but the reality is thats not pure dmt.

mind you mine is def not perfect. using a stb with no re x def no rinse and just paying a lot of attention to detail with my separation and allowing allot of time for my extracted material to just sit and letting those dense particulates to fall to the bottom of the glass before pouring and redoing that process and cleaning the glass meticulously after each pour and repeating that process even when i don't see any aqueous layer left, and being super anal about this even with that still paying close attention when scraping my final product so that im only taking the top layer of the poofs of crystal that I can be sure is just the pure substance that has allowed me to achieve an end product that has a floral scent and when inhaled just feels like warm air. no nausea.

I know there are many ways to this end goal and my methods are not perfect however I really had to be informed that this is what I should be getting in order to know that was even possible because before that I got all kinds of results and just rolled with the punches.

i hope you find your way to a less nauseating trip! all the best wishes

<3

Jees
#43 Posted : 12/14/2022 10:43:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Clavo huasca:
Voidmatrix wrote:
...I think I'll do a little research on it, give it a try and report back. Thank you so much for recommending...
And thank you for the interest and possible results. Not much to find about it, even in the ayahuasca.com forum the few mentionings don't have much meat on the bone.
Luckily, ayahuasca (containing this vine) is made with water and not alcohol, otherwise the stream of events might take a turn or two Laughing

Voidmatrix
#44 Posted : 12/16/2022 5:43:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Isrvnt wrote:
It honestly could be your method of extraction thats making you sick. i've had experiences where I almost threw up. altho I think it was the steel turkey baster instead of glass. it could be a substance picked up through extraction or maybe you got some aqueous layer in the final pull. maybe something in...

Thank you so much for taking the time to so kindly reply with so many options of what the issue may be. And while I feel that I covered the bases on most of what you've mentioned, I wanted to specifically note that I am in no way offended by your comments or intent to help.

I'm confident that it's not my method of extraction. I'm pretty clean about it and re-x when necessary. My spice also tends to come out nice and white (though certain colors are more indicative of polymorphs if I'm not mistaken).

Jees wrote:
And thank you for the interest and possible results. Not much to find about it, even in the ayahuasca.com forum the few mentionings don't have much meat on the bone.
Luckily, ayahuasca (containing this vine) is made with water and not alcohol, otherwise the stream of events might take a turn or two

You bet! Looking forward to finding something that will help me focus more on the experience.

A little check-in: For the recent changa journeys I've taken, I have not had to deal with any nausea or purging. Not even the deeper experience I accidentally had last Sunday (it was great). Though, a few days before that I had a light experience in which I actually allowed myself a redose. It was at this time that some slight nausea crept in, but was easily managed.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ControlledChaos
#45 Posted : 1/27/2023 5:54:30 AM

Nature is analog, ever flowing and continuous; spontaneous transfers of energy weaving in and out of dimensions, radiating outwards from the source- a non repeating, non terminating system of perpetual energy

As somebody who has primarily injected DMT via Ayahuasca, purging and nausea kind of came with the territory. My use of it gave me a certain skill in handling nausea even in other situations. Harmala alkaloids tend to induce vomiting so changa is probably no exception. Have you had any experience with oral DMT with harmalas? Perhaps more time with that could help you manage the nausea better. Although it is a kind of trial by fire approach haha.

Voidmatrix
#46 Posted : 5/7/2023 7:52:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ControlledChaos wrote:
As somebody who has primarily injected DMT via Ayahuasca, purging and nausea kind of came with the territory. My use of it gave me a certain skill in handling nausea even in other situations. Harmala alkaloids tend to induce vomiting so changa is probably no exception. Have you had any experience with oral DMT with harmalas? Perhaps more time with that could help you manage the nausea better. Although it is a kind of trial by fire approach haha.

This issue has been better overall lately, which makes me think that the previous issue was mainly psychosomatic and I was getting in my own head too much even when I couldn't realize it. Though I think you have a good idea here, and I think this could be motivation that will get me into doing more pharma as well as my first aya journey.

Also, Jees, clavohuasca seems to greatly help with nausea. I did some psilohuasca this last Friday and only purged as a result of clearing some dross. I never did because of nausea. Paired with bananas, it's even more effective.

One love

PREV123