We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
why no one talks much about dmt environment? Options

goodone22
#1 Posted : 11/16/2022 10:22:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i have read many dmt reports but most of them dont't talk about how their environment looks like.except when they see cartoonish rooms.but what about alien realms and hyperspace?why no one says what they exactly see?they concentrate what they feel and how their inner space is.only thing everyone talks about other than their inner space,is entities.
if you know some good reports in this subject please write here.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ShadedSelf
#2 Posted : 11/16/2022 2:10:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If I had to guess that would be because the boundaries between the self and the environment dissolve, so in a sense the self becomes the environment.

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 11/16/2022 4:05:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I personally try to cover as many details as possible, which include whatever space I may be existing in in the moment of the experiences. If you like I can try to find a couple.

I think many people don't mention it much because it lacks the movement and dynamics that facets within the space might possess, that is, most people will likely pay more attention to that which is the most compelling and moving (bivalent sense). So the more it's "in your face" and the more something is changing, the more attention that is paid to it.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 11/16/2022 8:10:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There are multitude of reports here describing graphicals details of trips, even trying to represent them in drawings.

Also psychedelic art, for example Ben Ridgeway's creations look very similar to the entities I encountered.

But it varied greatly with dose/set/setting. Sometimes you would get an ecstatic flyby through the most beautiful visions, dancing to the music.
Sometimes I would end up in the room or rooms, room aestheic was very plastic-like, very clean and geometric. If any humanoid appeared in these rooms they also looked akin to https://www.incedigris.com/
This was one of the levels with DMT though. I figured that first you sometimes would notice passing this level, sometimes too fast for interactions.
There were also dimensions seemingly devoid of any visible conscient life, but they were alive and dancing by themselves. These flybys were like gateways between levels. Sometimes you would spend entire trip in flying.
Sometimes there were the weirdest visions of very strange creatures.
Some dimensions were teeming with life. I belive I have visited TMK's so-called elves many times. I have even got their glossolalic names with me back. These dimensions were as if the matter in them was alive itself and. being were emerging from it, vibraing and moving around, playing and entertaining you.
These is one of the easies to get to dimensions I think in terms of dose.

Then there are breakthroughs and if you ever had one, you probably know whats up Smile

My point is, if you dig nexus deep enough, you will find gold. Read first posts of old members Smile

acacian
#5 Posted : 11/16/2022 10:36:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ShadedSelf wrote:
If I had to guess that would be because the boundaries between the self and the environment dissolve, so in a sense the self becomes the environment.

This .. and that in the words of Terence Mckenna - the space is largely "unenglisheable" .. I find hyperspace itself and the intelligence that pervades it essentially indistinguisheable from one another. The DMT environment truly is the alien other

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 11/16/2022 10:55:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acacian wrote:
ShadedSelf wrote:

This .. and that in the words of Terence Mckenna - the space is largely "unenglisheable" .. I find hyperspace itself and the intelligence that pervades it essentially indistinguisheable from one another. The DMT environment truly is the alien other

I've found that for me it depends on the experience in a particular context. Sometimes, I experience spaces that seem to have no other mind that is the space itself (sometimes this will also be sans entities).

One love

Edit: sorry I forgot a "no" before "seem to have."
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

acacian
#7 Posted : 11/16/2022 11:03:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah.. same here. It never ceases to surprise me really..

Over the years the experience has become less focussed on entities which I've found interesting..

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 11/17/2022 12:56:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acacian wrote:
Yeah.. same here. It never ceases to surprise me really..

Over the years the experience has become less focussed on entities which I've found interesting..

My paranoia tends to cause worry about the experience getting old, but I too am find myself always amazed, and while I have familiarity, there's nothing about it that I find getting stale. On the contrary, seeing as I'm presently immersing myself in low level land, I have so much to look forward to.

One love

acacian
#9 Posted : 11/17/2022 9:06:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah it only seems to get deeper as I get older.. however my use is pretty minimal these days (maybe a few times a year.. ) so you might attribute it to being a somewhat rare event..

PolarisZ
#10 Posted : 11/26/2022 11:45:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A few ideas come to mind for me.

First, its often quite dreamlike, and like dreams, it can be hard to remember the finer details after the fact. We often don't get a good view of the scenery. We often look in the direction the trip decides we do, as opposed to where we want a better look.

Also, what we see is often rather abstract, or detached from our every day reality. This means it can be hard to find the words, even if what we saw wasn't terribly complex or out there. Our language for describing things is based around everyday experience, and just doesn't cover the sorts of things we see on DMT. Sort of like my last DMT trip. It wouldn't be too hard for someone with more artistic ability to draw, but finding the words to write down is being a challenge.

goodone22
#11 Posted : 12/12/2022 6:11:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PolarisZ wrote:
A few ideas come to mind for me.

First, its often quite dreamlike, and like dreams, it can be hard to remember the finer details after the fact. We often don't get a good view of the scenery. We often look in the direction the trip decides we do, as opposed to where we want a better look.

Also, what we see is often rather abstract, or detached from our every day reality. This means it can be hard to find the words, even if what we saw wasn't terribly complex or out there. Our language for describing things is based around everyday experience, and just doesn't cover the sorts of things we see on DMT. Sort of like my last DMT trip. It wouldn't be too hard for someone with more artistic ability to draw, but finding the words to write down is being a challenge.

is it exactly like a dream?cause i've heard some people say its more real even than this world.