We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Lsd increased efficiency by heating Options

donfoolio
#1 Posted : 12/9/2022 1:11:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A friend of mine talked about a method where he add some lsd liquid in Ketamin for evaporation and apparently this makes really a difference.

I don't know what is happening here. Could lsd transform to another lysergide by heating? This friend is really experienced in psychedelic drugs and he says that the experience is really different and much stronger than straight lsd.

And apparently it isn't the same like taking lsd + ketamine. Normally lsd should be destroyed by elavated temperatures, what could be happening here?

I am quite sceptic but the friend is really insisting that this combination is different. A real synergic effect like both substances become one.

What do you think?
Arthur Dee was one of the greatest alchemists of all time, not likely to his dad, I forgot his name, this small James Bond sorcerer working for the queen of a... Hail Arthur!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 12/9/2022 3:20:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It doesn't sound very plausible. Maybe it is possible to inhale very tiny droplets of LSD that have not been exposed to heat?

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 12/9/2022 10:20:18 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Yes, my first reaction was of extreme scepticism also, but it did set me thinking. How is the mixture subsequently administered? One possibility is that co-crystallisation increases the intranasal bioavailability of one or both of the components - LSD is usually the tartrate and ketamine the hydrochloride. A co-tartrate of both LSD and ketamine?

Does your friend usually (or ever) snort his LSD without the ketamine? If not, this could be a ROA-related pharmacokinetic difference which may give rise to a perceived difference in the qualitative effects. And also, by mixing the two it means the LSD and the K are being absorbed in the same place at exactly the same time. This is undeniably different when compared to, say, dropping a tab and then snorting some K.

The slow evaporation on (presumably) a water bath need not cause that much decomposition of the LSD - the main thing is to protect it from light.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

donfoolio
#4 Posted : 12/10/2022 12:24:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your reponses. This makes sense to me. He doesn't snort lsd in other contexts. He will be happy with your réponse, downward from zero, because everybody juste takes him for crazy... and drugged.
I remember d.m.turner in the 90s talking about synergetic effects of 2-cb taken prior to ketamine.

Thanks, just a curiosity.

Arthur Dee was one of the greatest alchemists of all time, not likely to his dad, I forgot his name, this small James Bond sorcerer working for the queen of a... Hail Arthur!

dragonrider
#5 Posted : 12/10/2022 9:13:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

donfoolio wrote:
Thanks for your reponses. This makes sense to me. He doesn't snort lsd in other contexts. He will be happy with your réponse, downward from zero, because everybody juste takes him for crazy... and drugged.
I remember d.m.turner in the 90s talking about synergetic effects of 2-cb taken prior to ketamine.

Thanks, just a curiosity.

Ketamine synergizes with almost any psychedelic, so that is not realy a surprise to me.

I think it would be interesting to see if LSD that's taken intranasally has the same or some of the same effects.

My approach would be to take a spray bottle, then carefully work out how many sprays go in this bottle. You can then make a sollution such that you get exactly the right amount of LSD per spray.

It sounds easier than it is ofcourse. Probably better to make one "puff" half a dose, or a third even, because you don't know in advance how powerfull it's gonna be this way.

donfoolio
#6 Posted : 12/11/2022 5:34:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, good Idea. In my surroundings, it is a common habit under young people, mostly girls to fabric such lsd sprays for microdosing purposes in parties.
I have seen this a lot of times, but never thought to use is nasally.