We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1011121314NEXT»
Phalaris Project Options

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#221 Posted : 12/5/2022 7:43:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel like the smell and flavor has lot more to do with the type of soil the grass is grown in. Since brachys tasted totally different from two patches from different spots. One in clay alkali soil the other in sand loamy farm soil. Usually bitter almond smell has mostly to do with benzaldehyde not cyanogenic compounds.

I had the nutty aroma from brachys when I concentrated the grass tea In a hot bath to a honey consistency and based it with sodium carbonate. It instantly became so nutty in smell just how people would describe yoppo.

I have yet to try brachys seedlings in a brew also but it's getting near.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#222 Posted : 12/5/2022 8:34:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OHHH SHITTTTT DITHY Shocked

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#223 Posted : 12/5/2022 8:38:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OMG 😂 boy oh boy wasn't ready for this one.

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#224 Posted : 12/5/2022 9:05:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok story short:
after replying to you earlier I grabbed this teeny tiny phalaris aquatica a/b oily extract (pulled with chloroform) that I mixed with a quarter of a cigarette worth of tabacco mixed it altogether yesterday and grabbed it today rolled it in a tiny joint and sat in the garden to smoke it

-Breathe in breath out deeply trying to relax not even expecting a real experience more like trying to bring my heart beat down enough to be able to hold what little smoke I can inhale from this joint.

-ok am ready ..it's lit am taking a deep toke,, it's burning in my chest, it's minty .. fuck it It's too harsh am thinking let it out...I exhale it all at once and cough..second cough I found myself eyes closed ...usual slight headspace underneath my eyelids like am used to with other extracts in the past. Am thinking yeah that's just about it slight euphoria and some tryptamine headspace. Am trying to think of what was the next thought I had but there was none anymore I am not seeing anything am not visualising anything neither my surrounding with eyes opened...am quickly walking back from the garden back inside with pure memory am just looking for safety by now realizing what am in for lol...only thing I could remember is ohhhhhh shit I fucked up...thrown myself into bed and just tried to ride this HUGE wave like a constant shock front of an explosion it never settles never looses momentum just keeps going and going and am loosing my mind and desintegrating. I was getting seriously fearful for myself like I really fucked up this time and lost it.
Sidisheikh.mehriz attached the following image(s):
IMG_20221205_100951.jpg (3,632kb) downloaded 196 time(s).

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#225 Posted : 12/5/2022 9:21:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just remembered that I only took one toke from the joint and it must have fell from my hand to the floor when I was gone lol.

That's what's left from the joint I haven't even gone half through it !!!! What's left is very likely more than I smoked. I need to give this to a friend volunteer Very happy

It physically felt so safe I just think I didn't inhale it slow enough which probably caused the harsh smoke not sure.. I have very little experience with vaping.

ANYWAYS I am STOKED to say the least . That I have finally found a phalaris stable commercial cultivar that yeilds this kind of gift !!! Just wow!!! Love

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#226 Posted : 12/5/2022 10:32:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had to go back into it again to better understand what just happened. I split the remaining of the joint with a friend. This guy has experience with mescaline and LSD. He didn't even smoke as much as I did the first time ... totally mind blown to peices! Nothing I could tell him could have prepared him for what's coming even after earlier conversations and research he's done on it weeks ago.

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#227 Posted : 12/5/2022 10:38:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There's still a couple tokes in the joint Rolling eyes this cannot be anything other than 5 methoxy or some sort of analogue to it. The initial experience dosen't last longer than 10 mins. There's some body load and am over salivating. Euphoric at light dose ...almost disphoric at higher dosage. Room stinks after smoking with burnt rubber smell ...smells mothballs and mint as freebase. Oily and resinous extracted fresh, solidifies in one day to crumbling solid. Don't think there was much of any fat in there seeing how tiny the extract was and seeing how potent it is.

dithyramb
#228 Posted : 12/5/2022 10:53:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's 5 MeO DMT for ya... Would be extremely dangerous orally with rue. Congratulations on harvesting power, but is it a long term healthy option...

With aquatica it's not so hard to harvest powerful n,n and 5, but I did not feel it healthy enough for myself. Even if it's physically safe, it has to be nourishing consciousness and not poisoning it. The experience can be amazing for sure...

Keep working (on the safe side)!

Thanks for the comment on smell. We shall see what it's all about soon!

The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#229 Posted : 12/5/2022 10:55:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

And this is a commercial strain of phalaris aquatica developed in 1968.. it's never seen any commercial use yet other than feild experiments in the laboratory of a animal and forage production in an agronomic institution in Algeria and its research affiliates around the country.

I couldn't find a single research paper indicating that it was bred for low alkaloids. There was one mention that it was bred for hardiness and water stress and salinity though. I grown it in the garden in the shade fertilized initially with ammonium nitrate prills before first harvest than later with wood ash dissolved in urine and diluted 10 folds with water for the second and third harvest

Harvested the first autumn growth from just one single plant then allowed it to regrow for three weeks with plenty of water and harvested again both times I cut third upper part of the blades. Third harvest I cut the whole plant down . Each harvest was dried in the sun for two days to prevent mold growth then further dried in the shade I'd say 80% dryness...then placed the combined harvests in a cofee grinder and cooked twice one hour each first time with white venegar second time with citric acid.

Based with sodium hydroxide and pulled with chloroform without defatting step. Chloroform picked an intense yellow colour

Only first pull was allowed to dry and blended with a quarter of a cigarette worth of tabacco. The second pull picked lighter yellow colour and is still laying around in my cupboard.
Sidisheikh.mehriz attached the following image(s):
IMG_20221006_151247.jpg (5,567kb) downloaded 170 time(s).
IMG_20221205_102810.jpg (6,712kb) downloaded 171 time(s).
IMG_20221027_175737.jpg (4,804kb) downloaded 170 time(s).

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#230 Posted : 12/5/2022 11:53:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dithyramb wrote:
That's 5 MeO DMT for ya... Would be extremely dangerous orally with rue. Congratulations on harvesting power, but is it a long term healthy option...

With aquatica it's not so hard to harvest powerful n,n and 5, but I did not feel it healthy enough for myself. Even if it's physically safe, it has to be nourishing consciousness and not poisoning it. The experience can be amazing for sure...

Keep working (on the safe side)!

Thanks for the comment on smell. We shall see what it's all about soon!

Yes I think it's just pure power in there! I agree that this can be a true long term ally for me if I could just learn how to navigate it and deeply get acquainted with it.

Please tread carefully..I believe there was was some reference in trout's notes to brachys being likely to change it's alkaloid profile and ratio after few cycles of breeding amongst each other. This was also the case for a selected strain of cansriensis.. still it's likely to hold true to its genetics and remain stable through time you never know. So caution is key since you only go for the oral route.

dithyramb
#231 Posted : 12/5/2022 4:04:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Experiencing such power is always thrilling and seductive.

You did not mention anything about healing. Did the experience feel healing, and if so in what ways?

Any psychedelic pursuit does well with constant questioning and checking in. "İs this ultimately good for me?" "Why am I doing this?"

Something that was good for you at one point can become bad for you at another.

Your extract most likely had a good concentration of 5 MeO DMT, but keep in mind that this still is not the popular 5 MeO DMT healing experience that is being talked about. İt is phalaris and ime a lot of phalaris is toxic to the consciousness (besides any possible physical toxicity), at least with maoi. I am open to the possibility that this toxicity is not present without maoi, and I would love that to be true. Truncata had a gentle and healing spirit without maoi but was not exactly psychedelic (while being deadly and poisonous to the consciousness with maoi at the same time) ime. İt's the only species İ tried alone, but I also just drank it orally.

Thanks for sharing and nice to see that the discoveries are rolling together.

Do you imagine smoking dried blades to be a worthy way (Quick oven dry immediately after harvest might make a difference (preserving most or all of original tryptamines, as it was documented with brachystachys in this forum.)? I can't help but be reminded of how salvia is crazy and meaningless when smoked as a concentrated extract, but wholesome and healing when chewed. How about chewing a mouthful of grass 😆
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#232 Posted : 12/5/2022 6:08:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The healing effect isn't felt during or right after the experience. The initial impression is just oh shitttt of fuckkk the fuck did I experience whoaaaa!!! Like you wanna grab your head

Later through the day i been feeling sooooo good and still feel amazingly good with such a satisfying sense of well being .I been dancing, singing chatty very social (I have social anxiety disorder and had to take prescription for it at some points in my life) this substance made a social butterfly

So yeah absolutely the anti anxiety reported effect with 5-meo is definitely valid... I am just feeling so glad and so happy to just be alive even!!! It's such a true gift of nature I tell ya!

I am loving the after flow more than anything else more than the experience itself.

It's frightening powerful strict.. there is no time or space where you can navigate your experience or Orient yourself. So there isn't much you can bring out of it except from the come down. There's literally nothing in it just an explosion of nothingness...just Faint yellow background at some point .. my face will morph a bit in the mirror at the come down that's just about it.. there's a stony feel to it at the come down and sound hallucinations.. difficulty walking straight for the next 30 mins or so.

I don't think I tool enough dose to break through in the full sense of the word ...as in how people describe 5 meo like being shot out of a cannon than reaching orbit where it feels quiet nice out there and peaceful...there wasn't any of that it was just pure explosion a constant shockwave until it's over ...maybe that's what many here report like being stuck in an uncomfortable waiting room when the dose isn't enough for break through. I should have probably inhaled some more when I was still able to.. I didn't even hold it long enough.

No toxicity felt no headaches no pacing around more like I feeling relaxed at the come down burried in my seat. Anyways don't think this is a medicine I can take often.. it's just too much for me.

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#233 Posted : 12/5/2022 6:18:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had one mystical experience chewing brachys blades in the country side while harvesting but I was being dismissive to the nature of that experience because of how small that ball of grass was in my mouth. The blades were reallly sweet like sugar and the effects were almost instant.. it's a very warm and kind headspace. Honestly can't dismiss placebo effect but I'm sure you know how blurred the line between experience and placebo can be with light doses

dithyramb
#234 Posted : 12/5/2022 6:20:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That sounds very similar to my experience with a 5 dominant aquatica strain (orally with rue). İt had no content, it even suppressed the content that would come from rue. Just pure orgasmic bliss, but somehow machine-like in it's imposing, steady, never ending, unyielding cosmic buzz. I had also felt great after it, but with time I recognized that it's not really good for me İt could be of great use as a most powerful antidepressive, antianxiety etc drug, but it has no use as a shamanic healing tool. A later session with two doses revealed that it actually is not toxicity free, the second dose with rue really made me sick and destroyed my awareness. Messing with our awareness is a very delicate matter and we have to pay very close attention to what is really going on. Now I see the imposing emptiness as a toxicity (which makes itself obvious with the second dose). 5 MeO is said to be contentless however at least at the end it leaves you with insights. With this aquatica, it's like a dictatorship of emptiness that never yields.

~ Pablo Amaringo

dithyramb
#235 Posted : 12/5/2022 6:26:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am very keen on trying chewing some grass now 😄 I have no doubt that I would have significant experiences this way. God disguised the most heavenly keys so well, who on earth would suspect such an easy access to ecstasy through something so mundane and ubiquitous!

~ Pablo Amaringo

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#236 Posted : 12/5/2022 6:33:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried truncata alone and with MAOI as you've probably read from my earlier posts ..it never posed any toxic or threatening side effects for some reason. It wasn't psychedelic as you say but definitely very euphoric with and without MAOI...not much if a difference was felt between the two.

I also did smoke dried blades of very young seedlings of brachys ..same strain that was very active orally with MAOI (my first ever expérience) it was definitely psychedelic and mystic in its own way but I had to smoke really a lotttt like consecutive long tokes and like sucking with my mouth inhaling that sucking some more and inhale again and again till my lungs were completely full... Hold that in for few seconds exhale and repeat over and over till the joint was finished and it was a big joint...that was nasty too much smoke to take in to feel something

So my answer would be no it's not worth it and not concentrated enough in tryptamines.

But all in all ...I think I found a great ally with this very strain of aquatica.

It's true I was very focused in the technicality if the whole experience as in what's in there and wether it's 5-meo since this in itself was a goal of mine to reach for years ...so I haven't had time yet to talk about the healing effects especially when the experience was still very fresh ...only now I can fully speak in its benefits .

For healing the most noticeable effect is lesser anxiety, sociability and strong sense of well being ... My life problems are deminished in scale.. don't know how to day this accurately enough but my body feels more like one...this feeling is in my core right between my lungs and my intestines.

Having had the second experience with a friend 1 hour after my first solo experience was very Bonding...there was more appreciation for each other. Do I wanna take it again absolutely but not any time soon.

Am very curious how my dreams will be like tonight and how I feel when I wake up the next morning.

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#237 Posted : 12/6/2022 1:14:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Woke up at 6 am after a normal sleep with some vivid dreams and went outside for a coffee and some breakfast in a cafeteria. Usually I wake at 6 and go back to sleep till 9 am but today I wasn't feeling lazy at all Very happy

I feel like I haven't yet fully came down as some effects are lingering. There's some faint closed eye visuals like in on Syrian rue tea. Chandeliers, fluorescent drawings that moves like GIF animation.

Am still confused as hell as to what's happened yesterday. As am watching more videos and reading more on others taking 5-meo-dmt it's giving me more flashbacks...soon these flashbacks start to get more intense to point where I could swear am living the experience somehow again.

There is this smell of the extract still in my nose still lingering minty mothballs with a hint of burnt smell and fecal matter Confused Am enjoying the minty part though...I find myself going back to the tea cup where I mixed the tabacco with the ectract to enjoy the minty aroma again.. even my fingertips smells the same as the ectract from holding the joint.

This morning I sat next to the grass puffin a cigarette enjoying the grass's vibrant green bright color in the sun rays just amazed with it communicating with it in thoughts..

I look up then at the sky to the bright sun the way it shines through clouds and it remind me of that yellow blast I had yesterday the sun rays feels exactly like that pure energy and power I felt from the extract.... I lay my head back on the chair and finish smoking my cigarette ...it tastes so much like the joint from yesterday funny enough ..maybe because I used tabacco for mixing the extract. I've been preoccupied with everything from yesterday's experience but I feel like am slowly starting to pick the peices together ..

I remember now the very initial come up that felt like I was thunderstruck it was like an electric knock out kick to the head ..right before it there was some sort of sound like how a thin aluminium foil crumbles and makes faint noises when exposed to flame ... Like the noise of a house cracking from a nuclear flash (radiating heat) before it's pulverized seconds later by the destonation wave reaching it.

There was no time to even feel afraid ..it's more like how you'd feel being near point zero of an explosion whatever sensation you feel before being shred to peices.

The I remember waking up of it like raising my head up and am back again tripping like in the usual sense like at the peak of a mescaline trip but it's subsiding very quick it's at this time is when I am allowed to feel panic ...

.so it's fraction of a second of horrible extreme fear for myself initially at the come up like that is so fortunately very short lasting..then it's questions marks ... whatever there was I cannot perceive it am still working in this part

Then and final stage is am awake all a sudden tripping hard anxious nauseous and excited and relaxed all same time laughing like someone laughs seconds after he just survived a deadly car accident ...proud of myself for having faced the fear of trying something like this a second time in the same day and coming out of it in one piece

Having my friend there next to me also tripping balls like me and seeing him going the same thing as me from his face and from his words was so comforting ..like I had someone and something to navigate my experience by finally ...that reminds me am in the safe...it wasn't like that the first blast off solo one hour prior to this I was seriously fearful for my sanity while desintegrating ... actually first experience was lighter in dose yet more difficult.

Second time having already tried it I gathered a better idea what to expect and held my breath longer and just laid back instead of running from garden to back inside...yessss moving did make things worse I realize now.... moving I think is allowing the ego to emerge me moving wanting to do this or that. That made things more difficult...

I both want and don't want to try it again...it's a fucking bazooka of a psychedelic hahahaha!!!!

dithyramb
#238 Posted : 12/6/2022 7:03:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And here I am back from the year's first brachy with rue ceremony.

İt is exciting because I have been working on my rue medicine since a long a time and I finally seem to have caught a most effective sweet spot.

50 minutes after the rue, I drank 1.5g concentrated dry brachy tea. Perhaps it sounds like a ridiculously small amount to most but I really felt that i should not drink more. Brachy invokes a trepidation in me because I am still in the process of getting to know it, but also because of a certain quality of the trance which I will describe shortly.

İn the end it was a mild experience, however it was ecstatic and deeply satisfying. The onset is sneaky and it comes in waves.

There was no toxicity, no side effects whatsoever. Just pure divine light.

İt is extremely reminiscent of Psychotria viridis, much more than all the other DMT admixture plants I have tried, and I have gotten to know all the popular ones and more.

Like Psychotria: (Divine) Feminine, sharp, precise, "with a very sharp scalpel that quickly cuts deep into the psyche".

Extremely insightful and teaching. Felt like a master teacher plant of another level.

The visuals and insights are two sides of the same coin, both constantly flowing and morphing at very high speed. İt's like a high speed information highway. I had the insight that it would benefit from being prepared as a single unified medicine with rue, that this would ground and calm it down.

Having such a deep and high level trance quality is also it's weakness. İt leaves you with an overdrive third eye and weakened embodiment / ungroundedness. This actually is the norm for Ayahuasca and analogues, but I got so used to phragmites which is different. İn my mind brachy and phragmites quickly formed a polar relationship, phragmites being masculine, expansive, integrative/wholistic, brachy being feminine, deep, branching.

Brachy for me is the most accurate estimation of pure DMT as a plant
And it is the only phalaris that is safe and meant for use as an Ayahuasca analogue.

~ Pablo Amaringo

dithyramb
#239 Posted : 12/7/2022 7:31:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

İt's intriguing how I did not even notice any sedativeness this time. The high heat oven drying might have taken care of all components causing unwanted effects. İt's worth trying to boil material dried in this way, perhaps simmering is not necessary anymore. And I have seen how much more potent medicine with prepared with boiling is.

~ Pablo Amaringo

Soloist
#240 Posted : 12/8/2022 3:26:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm really curious about trying a phalaris quid- I'm intruiged by your comparison to salvia quid vs smoking.

I am currently growing some arundinacea Big Medicine strain.

Could I ask you to expand a little more on your experiences? dosage, effects, preparation ect ect?
How do you feel toxic unwanted alkaloids like gramine or hordenine come into play with a quid method?

«PREV1011121314NEXT»