We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV3456NEXT
Fridge's DMT inspired art Options

emong
#81 Posted : 9/12/2022 2:34:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Fridge:

I really like this last one. You have captured very similar imagery that I experienced in one of my last trips.

Keep up the good workBig grin !
Vi veri vniversvm vivvs vici.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Fridge
#82 Posted : 9/13/2022 4:36:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey emong, thank you! We might have visited the same place Big grin .
...no need to worry...

Cavemen
#83 Posted : 11/4/2022 9:44:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I appreciate you

Fridge
#84 Posted : 11/7/2022 4:24:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

And I appreciate you Smile.

It's sad that I couldn't add something here lately. I got so many ideas, but have some kind of block that prevents me to bring these ideas to paper. Everytime I start, I feel I won't go anywhere near to what I envisioned. Probably something like a writer's block just translated to drawing. I miss it a lot.
...no need to worry...

Bill Cipher
#85 Posted : 11/7/2022 3:33:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fridge wrote:
And I appreciate you Smile.

It's sad that I couldn't add something here lately. I got so many ideas, but have some kind of block that prevents me to bring these ideas to paper. Everytime I start, I feel I won't go anywhere near to what I envisioned. Probably something like a writer's block just translated to drawing. I miss it a lot.

You gotta muscle through that, buddy. Try and turn off your head, and just sit down and play. Get in the habit of doing that daily.

Good things always happen for me when I approach it in that way, but the trick is always getting out of my own way.

Fridge
#86 Posted : 11/7/2022 4:30:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Bill, this gives me hope, especially since it's coming from you, a person who I concider being very experienced in the field of art creation. The block probably has to do with my current life situation. Drawing has always been a form of meditation for me and right now I feel I need it the most.
Now I will need to learn to meditate, before I meditate Smile.

I will follow your advice, starting tomorrow.
...no need to worry...

Bill Cipher
#87 Posted : 11/7/2022 5:39:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just feel like waiting for inspiration is a sucker's game, and for me that really breeds paralysis. I'm at my best when I'm high as a fruit bat, and just playing for the sheer joy of playing.

A lot of times, big sprawling projects for me will begin with aimless doodling. Maybe I'll start with a warmup sketch - just something to clear away the cobwebs; something begins to take shape and ideas flow accordingly. Before I know it, I'm into something I can spend a good six months on.

Voidmatrix
#88 Posted : 11/7/2022 5:50:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Bill Cipher wrote:
I just feel like waiting for inspiration is a sucker's game, and for me that really breeds paralysis. I'm at my best when I'm high as a fruit bat, and just playing for the sheer joy of playing.

A lot of times, big sprawling projects for me will begin with aimless doodling. Maybe I'll start with a warmup sketch - just something to clear away the cobwebs; something begins to take shape and ideas flow accordingly. Before I know it, I'm into something I can spend a good six months on.

This is something that's taken me a while to learn with many things, especially writing. I find it best to just jump in, though that approach needs to be made more of a habit.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Fridge
#89 Posted : 11/15/2022 12:09:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The last couple of days I have been quite productive and it feels good, because things are flowing again. The first day I kind of forced myself in, motivated by the last few comments here, so I send out a big thank you to you all!

Today, just before I finished the piece attached, I had an idea for my next one. I hope I'll be able to do bring it to paper, just the way I envision it.
Fridge attached the following image(s):
IMG_20221115_134759~3.jpg (1,753kb) downloaded 158 time(s).
...no need to worry...

emong
#90 Posted : 11/15/2022 1:39:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice, Fridge Thumbs up; even with just a photograph the depth comes through very clearly. I like this one as well!
Vi veri vniversvm vivvs vici.

Bill Cipher
#91 Posted : 11/15/2022 7:40:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fridge wrote:
The last couple of days I have been quite productive and it feels good, because things are flowing again. The first day I kind of forced myself in, motivated by the last few comments here, so I send out a big thank you to you all!

Ha! There you go. Pick up the pencil and good things happen!

Very nicely done!

Fridge
#92 Posted : 11/16/2022 4:55:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you to both of you Smile .

Often I look at my drawings in progress whenever I had some mushroom tea or shortly after a DMT journey.
That's when everything really turns alive in the drawing. When I did that with this one, it felt like the being drawn was aware of me looking at it. It felt like he's going to turn around any moment and look at me. It's an eerie and fascinating feeling that sends shivers down my spine. I also noticed that every little imperfection gets smoothed out by tryptamines.
I would love to go to a museum on a small dose of mushrooms one day.

Today I will start with the concept of my next drawing.
...no need to worry...

Loveall
#93 Posted : 11/28/2022 4:23:59 PM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

I love the art. Thank you for sharing 🙏โค๏ธ
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

downwardsfromzero
#94 Posted : 11/28/2022 11:23:33 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Wow! Don't know how it was possible to have missed that one, but your recent effort https://www.dmt-nexus.me...mp;m=1178054#post1178054 is really great. Keep it up!

โ€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
โ€• Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Fridge
#95 Posted : 11/30/2022 5:06:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you kindly to both of you Smile . I might present my works for the first time in a physical exhibition this coming weekend. It's a project where people of a suburb can sign up for and present their work in their garden and whoever is interested will pop in and have a look.
...no need to worry...

Bill Cipher
#96 Posted : 11/30/2022 3:27:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's awesome. I definitely recommend it. Opening yourself up to that kind of experience can really strengthen your resolve and further solidify your style and direction.

Fridge
#97 Posted : 12/1/2022 9:21:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bill Cipher wrote:
That's awesome. I definitely recommend it. Opening yourself up to that kind of experience can really strengthen your resolve and further solidify your style and direction.

Cool, I have basically organized that I can join the exhibition Smile. I am kind of curious about people's reactions. It's quite interesting that my drawings seem to be liked by the ones who are into psychedelics as well as others, of which I would have never thought they'll have a taste for this.
It's going to be an new and interesting experience for sure!
...no need to worry...

Mitakuye Oyasin
#98 Posted : 12/1/2022 10:58:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, very nice work Fridge. I like your style a lot. Keep on pushing yourself to make cool art.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
โ€” Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Fridge
#99 Posted : 12/4/2022 12:27:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:
Wow, very nice work Fridge. I like your style a lot. Keep on pushing yourself to make cool art.

Thank you Mitakuye Oyasin! The last few weeks I had quite a bit on my plate, but the coming week is dedicated to art, with the goal that I jave finished another drawing by the weekend. By the way I always enjoy seeing your profile pic whenever it pops up Big grin .

Yesterday it was the very first time that I was part of an art exhibition. I chose eight pieces. It was indeed a good experience and important to see the reactions from people viewing my drawings.
Seeing that there were all sorts of people I was a bit worried that only a fraction of them would be interested in my work, but it turned out that the majority seemed to really enjoy it. Lot's of questions came up and I didn't sense any judgement, because it's relatively obvious were I get most of my inspiration from.

I feel it was a success and that I should do it again one day, when I got a little more to show.
...no need to worry...

Mitakuye Oyasin
#100 Posted : 12/5/2022 11:28:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Fridge. The monkey-dog image made me laugh the first time I saw it, so I nicked it as my avatar for the nexus. It still brings my joy and sometimes still makes me laugh. ;-)
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
โ€” Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

«PREV3456NEXT