We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Are there any plants with a "masculine" spirit? (Salvia is normally feminine) Options

nitrogenaztec
#1 Posted : 11/30/2022 1:44:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've heard about salvia that it (or can be) A very harsh trip...

One guy said "Salvia is a bitch... its her way or no way".

I'm not sure what that is exactly, I've never taken it. Also, most people said it has a very "feminine" prescence. Like the spirit of salvia itself is a woman.

I wonder if there are any plants with a very masculine prescence? Just curious...

Perhaps cacti?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 11/30/2022 2:55:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

People often say that iboga is the masculine, or more masculine version of caapi.

MAGMA17
#3 Posted : 11/30/2022 2:59:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In my first and only experience with the Huachuma, I felt quite clearly a masculine presence, like a grandfather watching his grandson play. But it is only a personal feeling.

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 11/30/2022 6:46:39 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

The first time I had a proper dose of liberty caps there was a distinct masculine presence later on which was more like a probation officer than a grandfather. HBWR was once quite grandfatherly for me though. Can't say that this seems in any way consistent for me or anyone else, though.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Ice House
#5 Posted : 12/1/2022 5:05:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Huachuma is called or referred to as the Grandfather, The King of all plant medicine. Though it often feels feminine. It is still the Grandfather. Its is the King of all master plants.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

soulfood
#6 Posted : 12/1/2022 6:35:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I have to say mescaline.

In contrast to tryptamines where I often feel a feminine presence that manifests love but also fear (cos mums worry, right?), I always feel like mescaline's my Dad in the sense that it picks me up, makes me believe in myself and feels boyish and cheeky.

I'd sit down and have a cup of tea with Mum, it's pints on the town with my Dad.

I love them both equally.

dragonrider
#7 Posted : 12/1/2022 7:20:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ice House wrote:
Huachuma is called or referred to as the Grandfather, The King of all plant medicine. Though it often feels feminine. It is still the Grandfather. Its is the King of all master plants.

Yeah that's right. Cacti often have a very masculine character.

nitrogenaztec
#8 Posted : 12/1/2022 8:42:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
tryptamines where I often feel a feminine presence that manifests love but also fear (cos mums worry, right?), I always feel like mescaline's my Dad in the sense that it picks me up, makes me believe in myself and feels boyish and cheeky.

I'd sit down and have a cup of tea with Mum, it's pints on the town with my Dad.

Wow great response!

nitrogenaztec
#9 Posted : 12/1/2022 8:45:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
Ice House wrote:

Huachuma is san pedro, right? Just asking Smile

BundleflowerPower
#10 Posted : 12/2/2022 4:43:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yaupon perhaps.

Fridge
#11 Posted : 12/2/2022 5:05:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nitrogenaztec wrote:
dragonrider wrote:
Ice House wrote:

Huachuma is san pedro, right? Just asking Smile

Yes, Huachuma is san pedro. It has been "renamed" by the Spanish conquistadors when they arrived in South America. They didn't like seeing the indigenous people use it, saying it's devil's stuff or something like that.

I agree with the above, the few times I experienced it, it felt rather masculine instead of feminine.
...no need to worry...

Exitwound
#12 Posted : 12/2/2022 5:35:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think tobacco is also masculine and is underappreciated, because of tobacco industry and irresponsible use.

DoingKermit
#13 Posted : 12/3/2022 3:55:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
I have to say mescaline.

In contrast to tryptamines where I often feel a feminine presence that manifests love but also fear (cos mums worry, right?), I always feel like mescaline's my Dad in the sense that it picks me up, makes me believe in myself and feels boyish and cheeky.

I love them both equally.

Beautifully put! Agree wholeheartedly Smile

Pihuechenyi
#14 Posted : 12/3/2022 5:07:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember reading someone here once say that they thought of Syrian Rue to be like the spirit of a wise old mage, grandfatherly, ancient. I think they were contrasting it to Caapi which had a more feminine presence. Interesting that both plants contain harmala alkaloids but have a different polarity. I'm too inexperienced with Syrian Rue to confirm but this is what I read.

dithyramb
#15 Posted : 12/3/2022 5:54:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tobacco, huachuma, peyote, iboga, mistletoe, mandrake.

Liberty caps are genderless children for me.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

Soloist
#16 Posted : 12/3/2022 6:45:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My input is tobacco as well.
I’ve experienced a calm, confident aura when smoked in a hand rolled sicar (Mayan cigar) and a few other herbs.
Very stoic.

I agree misuse and Tobacco industry darkly overshadows tobacco as an entheogen, but, it’s very powerful if the proper species is used, and in the right way
Soloist attached the following image(s):
9F6B3970-69B7-4D11-866C-733674A3A8FD.png (17,865kb) downloaded 65 time(s).

acacian
#17 Posted : 12/4/2022 9:11:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool thread.. + for mescaline for me (and i promise its not cos mescaline sounds like masculine)

Certain acacia's feel more masculine than feminine too I think.. the alkaloids vary plant to plant and so do their signature

dithyramb
#18 Posted : 12/4/2022 9:53:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Acacia confusa is masculine.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

BundleflowerPower
#19 Posted : 12/11/2022 1:37:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nitrogenaztec wrote:
I've heard about salvia that it (or can be) A very harsh trip...

One guy said "Salvia is a bitch... its her way or no way".

I'm not sure what that is exactly, I've never taken it. Also, most people said it has a very "feminine" prescence. Like the spirit of salvia itself is a woman.

I wonder if there are any plants with a very masculine prescence? Just curious...

Perhaps cacti?

I bet you oak would help you