We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Confront A Yeti, Build Confidence Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 12/4/2022 4:48:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Journey on 11.25.22.
1.3g of Yeti eaten around 14:50.
Baseline reached by 2300.
Ate some Thankful leftovers around 13:50.

I'm still piecing this one together. Was very intense and a little hard to remember. I also hadn't tripped this hard in a few years.

1.3g felt like 4g... Shocked

In chewing these Yeti mushrooms, I knew it was going to be intense. Just a feeling. A familiar feeling.

The intent was to eat them and then play Horizon Forbidden West for the duration of the trip.

After eating them, I tidied up my room a bit and prepped my space. I then laid on my acupressure mat and meditated after taking a dab. It was a wonderful meditation, entering a blissful state, and fogetting I had taken any mushrooms from time to time. It was about halfway through the duration of the meditation that I had discernible effects from the mushrooms, including slight CEVs, body rushes and sensations, and falling easier into philsophic modes of thought.

After ending my session, I knelt near the altar and changed the music to an artist that I recently found and wanted to explore in an altered state. While enjoying the music fully, I was also noticing nausea and stomach discomfort, and soon had to purge. Quickly grabbing my trashcan, I purged nothing but liquid. It was managed well, and this didn't dissuade my excitement for the entirety of this trip.

A wave hit, and I purged again...

I moved onto my bed and closed my eyes, fully aware I was approaching the peak of the experience. Everything was fluxing, moving, animated (so my stucko ceiling was fascinating). I was in a bit of awe as well. This is all from 1.3g...

With my eyes closed, the imagery was dark and uncomfortable, but not necessarily obviously relevant. I worked to be with it for a while, until...

I purged.

Even drinking ginger ale was only providing minimal assistance to the matter, and after a short period would come up anyway.

This happened for the first 2 hours or so after the first effects were noticed and I purged around 10 times. It got better when decided to change the music to something very dear, cathartic, and symbolic for me (Shpongle) since some of my most intense journeys have been to this music. I also decided to try and eat something because the intensity in my gut from all of the purging and being so empty had depleted my energy, making the trip more difficult to manage. My thoughts and thinking were all over the place. And not all of these places were preferrable...

While I was able to traverse my way into some very deep philosphic spaces (one of my absolute favorite aspects of mushrooms), I also had to combat a lot of worry because I hadn't been that far in a while and didn't expect such intensity. There was a lot of anxiety and subconscious resistance to relaxing into the experience, regardless of what I told myself. All the while, I was basking in how awesome it was. I was all over the place. It's also something that I needed to happen. While I got my ass kicked, I handled it all well. I had a friend who was a lifeline of sorts in case I lost my way on call, and while I gave him intermittent check-ins, I never needed any support. It felt good to see how well I can and have always found my way in the proper manner for me. However, having him around falls into the same category as a spotter in the gym that never needs to assist: I'd rather have them and not need them rather than need them and not have them.

While listening to Shpongle, I decided to be a little bit more active and play one of my favorite video games while tripping: Wipeout. Why I didn't try to play it earlier? Likely because I'm a bit of a masochist and wanted to ride out as much as I could until I felr it was my decision to change the trajectory of the trip... Laughing This game always helps a trip though. Fast paced, and vibrant, with groovy/trippy tunes playing helps one center themselves and their focus. Well, at least it does for me.

Anyway, shortly after (maybe 90 minutes) , I got to the intended task: playing Horizon... around 3 hours after starting the journey. The first game is one of my favorite games of all time and I played a great deal of it on mushrooms, so naturally I'm inclined to do the same with the new game Love And it's pretty awesome, continuing the original story or an interesting way and being more immersive and technical, which is appealing to me. It's stunning and beautiful when sober, so when I'm tripping I find it completely stunning and captivating.

I got very tired while I was still tripping and things begin to blur from there.

Confronting a Yeti was intense and lasted longer than expected, but has its benefits Pleased

Hope you enjoyed. Thank you for reading.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

murklan
#2 Posted : 12/4/2022 9:02:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the report. Glad you managed and got what you needed, even if unexpected. I find it interesting that one often can hold multiple perspectives on the situation simultaneously. Worrying, awesomeness, resistance, philosophic and so on.

I think I'll soon take a bit deeper mushroom journey. I've grown P. cubensis for the first time and also picked quite a lot of P. semilanceata.

Regarding purging. I'll soon write up my latest experience with rue and DMT. The most intense purge I've experienced in my life I think. But still good.

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 12/7/2022 3:02:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

murklan wrote:
Thank you for the report. Glad you managed and got what you needed, even if unexpected. I find it interesting that one often can hold multiple perspectives on the situation simultaneously. Worrying, awesomeness, resistance, philosophic and so on.

I think I'll soon take a bit deeper mushroom journey. I've grown P. cubensis for the first time and also picked quite a lot of P. semilanceata.

Regarding purging. I'll soon write up my latest experience with rue and DMT. The most intense purge I've experienced in my life I think. But still good.

Thank you so much and I'm glad that you enjoyed it Smile

I felt like the multiplicity of states experienced in a given moment was very much indicative of how my mind often operates, but with an exponential intensity that made me have to really work and interact with it.

I've had some pretty heavy, but releasing and relaxing purges from rue tea and DMT. I may have to drink some and enjoy some enhanced leaf soon. It's definitely different than smoalking/vaping both, imo.

Looking forward to reading your report Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 12/8/2022 7:58:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wich one of the shrooms you grow you call yeti's? The bigfoots or the white ones?

justB612
#5 Posted : 12/9/2022 11:59:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This was a fun read Very happy Thank you for sharing, friend Smile
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 12/10/2022 12:11:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
Wich one of the shrooms you grow you call yeti's? The bigfoots or the white ones?

Bahahaha Laughing I actually didn't grow these ones but were gifted them by a friend and fellow mushroom cultivator. Would you like me to ask them? Very happy

justB612 wrote:
This was a fun read Very happy Thank you for sharing, friend

Thank you so much, fam! I'm very glad you enjoyed it. It's one I'm still processing even a few weeks later.

One love