We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
One Year Ago Options

Metta-Morpheus
#1 Posted : 3/26/2020 11:22:01 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

One year ago today, I performed my first extraction. It was the start of a beautiful journey. Here now, a year later, I have learned a lot about myself and the inner workings of my mind. I’ve learned so much about wonderful, magical plants. And I’ve learned how to be a better human. And it’s thanks to this wonder community. Cheers!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 3/26/2020 2:19:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers on that! Love
We are legion Big grin

VibeSurfer
#3 Posted : 3/26/2020 2:47:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Woooooooooooo Very happy
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

DoingKermit
#4 Posted : 3/26/2020 3:54:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Happy extraction birthday Smile

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 3/26/2020 3:57:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hooray for Metta!! Hooray for the Nexus!! Brotherhood of hyperspace forever!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Metta-Morpheus
#6 Posted : 3/26/2020 4:03:45 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

This community had certainly changed me. This has been one of the pivotal eras of my life. Like those fresh outta school years. I feel like Ive moved from a young adult-man child, to the fully blossomed man flower that stands here today. Next stop, grumpy old tree!

Coincidentally, I’m doing my first mescaline extraction this weekend!🌵🌵🌵

Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

bismillah
#7 Posted : 3/26/2020 5:48:49 PM

My Personalized Tag

Eyy, mine too! ... In about 5 months.
Best of luck to you in the future!
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Metta-Morpheus
#8 Posted : 3/26/2020 6:18:19 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

I’m far from one of the old souls that have been apart of the community for years, but just in the 10 months I’ve been a member, I’ve seen a lot of new members that started their journeys in a similar fashion as me. And have the same awe and wonder about this molecule as I did. And I can see myself settling into the “advanced amateur” that others had been when I started, about a year into their journeys. A sort of pattern that dmt has with (on?) people. Any old dogs wanna chime in on this perspective. Someone who’s been in this dance for a decade or more?

FranLover
#9 Posted : 3/27/2020 1:35:48 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

hip hip hurray! =) Its a celebration
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

magic clown
#10 Posted : 11/26/2022 11:59:15 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

FranLover wrote:

Are you my long lost twin?

I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

BundleflowerPower
#11 Posted : 12/2/2022 4:45:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
One year ago today, I performed my first extraction. It was the start of a beautiful journey. Here now, a year later, I have learned a lot about myself and the inner workings of my mind. I’ve learned so much about wonderful, magical plants. And I’ve learned how to be a better human. And it’s thanks to this wonder community. Cheers!

Cheers

downwardsfromzero
#12 Posted : 12/2/2022 12:34:56 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

We're now a further 2½ years down the line and Metta-Morpheus has been a mod since at least shortly after the OP (dated March 26 2020).

Other users wishing to advance themselves within the forum may be wise to examine Metta-Morpheus' playbook Thumbs up Laughing

magic clown wrote:
FranLover wrote:

Are you my long lost twin?

I kind of sort of hope not...

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

aethereon
#13 Posted : 12/3/2022 8:47:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
I’m far from one of the old souls that have been apart of the community for years, but just in the 10 months I’ve been a member, I’ve seen a lot of new members that started their journeys in a similar fashion as me. And have the same awe and wonder about this molecule as I did. And I can see myself settling into the “advanced amateur” that others had been when I started, about a year into their journeys. A sort of pattern that dmt has with (on?) people. Any old dogs wanna chime in on this perspective. Someone who’s been in this dance for a decade or more?

Yeah, I'd be interested to hear some perspectives too haha.

I will be nearing almost a decade since I first had the molecule touch my lips, I mean it's more like 8 years I suppose, but the length of time isn't as important as the depth of the journey(s) perhaps... I still have yet to do my own xtraction! I know, shame on me right... I almost swore I was going to do it last time but then... ended up just magically procuring some for reasons and while it's 'okay' really would like to try my own hand at it, and at least try some other stuff... I know it's not likely but I think there could be a tiny bit of variation when it comes to potency... but at the same time I dunno maybe I just do have a huge innate tolerance to DMT... although recently have been toning down the tryptamine usage (although have replaced it with thc more or less so I'm not sure if thc has a cross tolerance effect, but I doubt it?)

For me it always seems like the cannabis/thc combats the spice in the way that I never felt super inclined to do the spice after getting baked in fact it was always a resounding no, it wasn't until I cut it out completely that I was able to more reliably enter the space... but still.. no breakthrough as of yet, during the times I was doing it I tried, and of course it does take a tremendous amount of willing to get there, especially since I feel like it takes me a larger dose, but then the thought idea of doing that larger dose is terrifying, along with the concept of also breaking though! Of course these are likely if not surely mental roadblocks of course but would like to try with someone more experienced to potentially do it as well, I've only ever done it with a sitter that took tiny toke of changa themselves so yeah. And then mostly solo, but of course as well this often ends up being a solo endeavor. But yeah of course the whole procedure of doing their own extraction might also contain the keys to the other dimension. Also prob just smoalking moar. That could b it too mateys. I feel it's been a while for sure, although a break was for sure in order too... but not too long of one of course.