We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoking MAOI and Sublingual Spice? Options

Dimitri-Trance
#1 Posted : 2/18/2010 4:51:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was thinking...
If you can smoke maoi's in some herb. Then right away take some dmt (sublingual in OJ)
Would this work? Swim was thinking about adding some (harmaline) maoi liquid into some passion flower (herb) then letting it evaporate.
What would be a sufficient way to end up with good results?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Espiridion
#2 Posted : 2/18/2010 3:15:43 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Use the harmalas sublingually. They work VERY well that way. Give it 15-20 minutes then either vape or subL spice. I just read a post that says the 'yellow' spice, which contains DMT n-oxide as well, is quite effective sublingually. Start your doses at what you would vape and work up.

One cannot stress the importance of technique in this endeavor.

This stuff burns. Period. It is JUST PAIN. I have never experienced ANY soreness or lesions afterwards. Simply ride it out.

Also, 'press and spread' 'spread and press'. Keep the tongue down and shift it left/right once in awhile to spread out the spice making certain contact is occuring. Keep the burn going until there is no more. Within five minutes with a personally sufficient dose one can be deep, deep in ayahuasca land. It may only last 2-40 minutes but it seems like much longer.

Note that any experience I relate is eyes CLOSED, lying down, in bed at bedtime and usually the last thing I remember is landing back in my body with a shudder. I wake up feeling like a million bucks.

Good luck.

E
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung