We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dmt nexus chat Options

Parshvik Chintan
#1 Posted : 11/27/2022 7:44:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is it still operational?
I tried to click on it and receive an “access denied” message.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Dozuki
#2 Posted : 11/27/2022 8:24:34 PM

Faustian Phytochem Investigator

Chemical expertSenior Member

Seems to be working fine for me at the moment.

-D.

Parshvik Chintan
#3 Posted : 11/28/2022 6:57:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting. Could it be an issue with using a mobile device perhaps?
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Dozuki
#4 Posted : 11/28/2022 9:05:56 PM

Faustian Phytochem Investigator

Chemical expertSenior Member

Perhaps, I've never used chat on a phone.

King Tryptamine
#5 Posted : 11/28/2022 9:11:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey PC,

Probably going to have to ask a moderator or wait for one to see your post to find out as to why it's doing that. Good luck.

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 11/28/2022 9:52:14 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

It should be operational for you now, PC.

Be sure to remind yourself of the relevant parts of the Attitude page, in case anything has been updated since your last visit.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

fink
#7 Posted : 11/29/2022 1:40:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I cannot access the nexus using mobile phone data as I presume the phone companies block it just like any other adult rated website. I could send them some details to unrestrict my internet but cannot be bothered. I use wifi most of the time. My point being that the nexus is under some restriction in terms of regular browsing.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

dragonrider
#8 Posted : 11/29/2022 3:07:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fink wrote:
I cannot access the nexus using mobile phone data as I presume the phone companies block it just like any other adult rated website. I could send them some details to unrestrict my internet but cannot be bothered. I use wifi most of the time. My point being that the nexus is under some restriction in terms of regular browsing.

I've noticed that i never can access the site after i've been using my banking app. My devices automatically switch to a sort of hyper cyber-security level (wich is probably a good thing though) that i have to switch off again.

Homo Trypens
#9 Posted : 11/29/2022 7:22:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

fink wrote:

That is not unlikely. A VPN or Tor would help in such a situation (unless also blocked Razz )

For some providers, you might be able to turn off the blocking on their website.

hug454
#10 Posted : 11/29/2022 9:52:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Parshvik Chintan wrote:
Is it still operational?

Hey PC last time i noticed you on the forum, me you and jbark were in the chat. I can't remember exactly what we were talking about but the language started to get a little fruity and Trav threw a wobbler and banned you from the chatroom. Maybe it is still something to do with that?

dragonrider
#11 Posted : 11/29/2022 10:40:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hug454 wrote:
Parshvik Chintan wrote:
Is it still operational?

Hey PC last time i noticed you on the forum, me you and jbark were in the chat. I can't remember exactly what we were talking about but the language started to get a little fruity and Trav threw a wobbler and banned you from the chatroom. Maybe it is still something to do with that?

Yes, i checked it. You where banned from the chat for quite a long time, but on the 27th your ban was lifted.

You should have full access to chat again now.

Parshvik Chintan
#12 Posted : 11/30/2022 6:44:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hug454 wrote:
Parshvik Chintan wrote:
Is it still operational?

Ah yes the folly of youth.

Getting banned sounds exactly like something I would have done.
Sharp memory you got there (certainly more so than mine, admittedly a low bar Razz)

Thanks friends <3
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!