We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
50mgDMT 50mgHeroin IVed Options

Youkaindole
#1 Posted : 5/5/2008 2:52:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

~50mgDMT/~50mgHeroin IV

well, this morning after my breakfest of three pancakes, 4 peices of bacon, two pieces of toast and over easy egg with a cup of green tea and milk I desided I would add alil fun to my shot of dope.

I have ALOT of experience with DMT, mostly smoked but have IMed it and IVed befor. LAst night I made 4 shots of 50mg for IM use at show in this town Im in. I would go to the bathroom and shot my self in the arm or leg and enoy the subtle come up and longer peak of IMed DMT. it was over all a great night, but I ended up only using 3 of them and desided to drink some beer instead. so I had one shot left which I planed on using to dilute my dope for today.

after breakfest I took ahlf a bag of dope, put it into a spoon and then shot the DMT solution to disolve my dope, I noticed teh dope when alot better into solution because of teh vinigar used to convert the DMT freebase into an acitate (salt). I preped my arm with a blood pressure cuff and began the experiment.

I pushed the needle into my right arm in the crese of the elbo, I noticed that it was hard to register and push the plunger down, I suspect because a vinigar solution had ben sitting in it all night but eventualy I got it down and removed the cuff. At this point I was instantly transported into the DMT rhelm.

Pretty much as soon as puleld out I felt the hyper space bounce around me in crazy fractal visuals, I began to get scared and hoenstly forgot I shot the dope or DMT, it was mega intence. I soon looked aorund (maybe 1min after shooting it) and desided that open eyes were to much, as I closed my eeys If elt the warmth of the heroin pumping through my veins and settled nicely into a rainbowed nod. It was pure hetic in the dMT visuals though, rainbow flowers budding louder and louder out of each other, flashing colors and a bright light egtting brighter and brighter behind my closed eyes. It was insane, pure choas of a unitide beauty. I was out for maybe 3-4mins at which point like most times you pass through the veil on DMT you FEEL that you can open your eys, so I did and noticed that the room was still flashing, swirling and jumping at hyper speed. This open eyed change of reality quickly subsided in amtter of 1-2mins and I ws left completely speachless. the dope was still rushing through my veins and I felt realy at ease. at ease but still unabel to speak. after maybe 2 more mins I was realitivly back to base line (or doped line) and was able to gather my thoughts and relfect on what crazy combo that shot was.

over all I didnt learn much of anything, Iv done DMT hundreds of time, but this time was realy plessant, Iv noticed that IV DMT always gives you hyper space while smoking the freebase can sometimes be hit or miss. This was deffinately hyperspace but seemed more relaxed thanks to the heroin.

Id venture to guess I'll try this combo again, maybe enxt time with alil ketamine on top, my past experience with heroina nd ketamine have been quite plessant yet still confusing, and ketamine and DMT has only been done together when smoked and snorted. I now ONLY do ketamien mainlined, unless Im to k-tarded to IV I will IM it. maybe a IM/K-DMT combo would be better, but I realy liek the sheer intensity of IVed psychedelics.

I wouldnt suggest anyone try this unless you are experienced with IVing and DMT. IV DMT IMO is much more rewarded and clean then smoking the stuff. I dont suggest anyone do heroin though. if you do it already, then maybe try it, but if you odnt already use, dont start.

hope you enjoyed alil bit of teh farther side of psychedelic use.

LOVE.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

burnt
#2 Posted : 5/5/2008 2:14:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

do whatever you want but be careful man.

Big Inhale
#3 Posted : 5/5/2008 7:52:51 PM

The Enlightend One

Youkaindole wrote:

~50mgDMT/~50mgHeroin IV

well, this morning after my breakfest of three pancakes, 4 peices of bacon, two pieces of toast and over easy egg with a cup of green tea and milk I desided I would add alil fun to my shot of dope.

I have ALOT of experience with DMT, mostly smoked but have IMed it and IVed befor. LAst night I made 4 shots of 50mg for IM use at show in this town Im in. I would go to the bathroom and shot my self in the arm or leg and enoy the subtle come up and longer peak of IMed DMT. it was over all a great night, but I ended up only using 3 of them and desided to drink some beer instead. so I had one shot left which I planed on using to dilute my dope for today.

after breakfest I took ahlf a bag of dope, put it into a spoon and then shot the DMT solution to disolve my dope, I noticed teh dope when alot better into solution because of teh vinigar used to convert the DMT freebase into an acitate (salt). I preped my arm with a blood pressure cuff and began the experiment.

I pushed the needle into my right arm in the crese of the elbo, I noticed that it was hard to register and push the plunger down, I suspect because a vinigar solution had ben sitting in it all night but eventualy I got it down and removed the cuff. At this point I was instantly transported into the DMT rhelm.

Pretty much as soon as puleld out I felt the hyper space bounce around me in crazy fractal visuals, I began to get scared and hoenstly forgot I shot the dope or DMT, it was mega intence. I soon looked aorund (maybe 1min after shooting it) and desided that open eyes were to much, as I closed my eeys If elt the warmth of the heroin pumping through my veins and settled nicely into a rainbowed nod. It was pure hetic in the dMT visuals though, rainbow flowers budding louder and louder out of each other, flashing colors and a bright light egtting brighter and brighter behind my closed eyes. It was insane, pure choas of a unitide beauty. I was out for maybe 3-4mins at which point like most times you pass through the veil on DMT you FEEL that you can open your eys, so I did and noticed that the room was still flashing, swirling and jumping at hyper speed. This open eyed change of reality quickly subsided in amtter of 1-2mins and I ws left completely speachless. the dope was still rushing through my veins and I felt realy at ease. at ease but still unabel to speak. after maybe 2 more mins I was realitivly back to base line (or doped line) and was able to gather my thoughts and relfect on what crazy combo that shot was.

over all I didnt learn much of anything, Iv done DMT hundreds of time, but this time was realy plessant, Iv noticed that IV DMT always gives you hyper space while smoking the freebase can sometimes be hit or miss. This was deffinately hyperspace but seemed more relaxed thanks to the heroin.

Id venture to guess I'll try this combo again, maybe enxt time with alil ketamine on top, my past experience with heroina nd ketamine have been quite plessant yet still confusing, and ketamine and DMT has only been done together when smoked and snorted. I now ONLY do ketamien mainlined, unless Im to k-tarded to IV I will IM it. maybe a IM/K-DMT combo would be better, but I realy liek the sheer intensity of IVed psychedelics.

I wouldnt suggest anyone try this unless you are experienced with IVing and DMT. IV DMT IMO is much more rewarded and clean then smoking the stuff. I dont suggest anyone do heroin though. if you do it already, then maybe try it, but if you odnt already use, dont start.

hope you enjoyed alil bit of teh farther side of psychedelic use.

LOVE.
Shocked
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

acolon_5
#4 Posted : 5/5/2008 8:06:04 PM

The Great Namah

START RANT: Um, look. I know a IV heroin addiction is a real bitch, I've been there. Please get off of the stuff man. It really is one of those drugs that will mess up your life and body for a long time to come: END RANT

IVing DMT at those doses is pretty insane. I won't lie, I've thought about it, but I sure am not going to be mixing it with another substance that messes with my BP.

I mean Straussman did it, but he was using much lower dosages than you are (.4mg/kg of dmt FURAMATE) and he still almost had someone crash out from hypertension. I'm all for psycadellic exploration, but mixing DMT+Smack sounds like a serious disaster waiting to happen. Be careful and thanks for the report.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 5/5/2008 8:30:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont want to sound judgemental, and I realize each person is in their own path and there are ´as many ways to god as there are created souls´... but...

this all just seems wrong to me, and sounds like maybe you´re missing the whole point of the psychedelic/entheogenic experience (yeah who am I to say whats the point, I know.. Im just being honest and saying what I feel, no offence)

First. Starts with the breakfast.. bacon, pancakes, eggs.. IMHO psychedelics show us how to live a more harmonious healthy life... That doesnt sound too good of a start, for a day where you plan on having a strong experience..

then you say that it will ´add a lil fun´, and this also shows a bit what sort of intentions you have... IMHO psychedelics are not for fun (even though they may have a fun factor included), but they make us experience alternate ways of viewing reality, making us learn in ways that are many times very harsh..

and all this mixing up of drugs, alcohol, h... it´s like, completely different worlds.. for example, the whole process and industry of H, it´s not at all sustainable, it´s violent, corrupted in many senses.. Intuitively it is like, the inverse of DMT or smt...

and all this ´I would go to the bathroom and shot myself in the arm or leg´, what a horrible image this brings me... completely unrelated to psychedelics

ah man, dont know, whatever, I cant even argument, and I guess you will think I sound arrogant as hell.. so do what you want.. just please, have the dmt well hidden so if you OD or get caught or smt you dont screw it for the rest of us attracting the news and police to it

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 5/5/2008 9:19:41 PM

The Great Namah

endlessness wrote:
just please, have the dmt well hidden so if you OD or get caught or smt you dont screw it for the rest of us attracting the news and police to it

This is very true.... God forbid someone dies from trying this and the cops see a nice little vial of DMT lying on the bed next to him/her....guess what the media is going to be saying the new DANGEROUS drug mix that YOUR CHILD will be doing RIGHT NOW unless this evil is wiped off the earth THIS INSTANT (details at 10)....Heroin/DMT aka "CandySmacks" or "Dopeflipping" or some other ludicris name.

The Spice extends life
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

matttheazn
#7 Posted : 5/6/2008 7:02:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Good point acolon, thats the last thing we need, is media attention on dmt, although it could be useful in some ways of exposing more people to the magical properties in dmt, but i see it as more harmful, because the media would totally spin the story and the very positive affects of dmt to the editors liking. I foresee ridiculous scare tactics, and then more than likely the federal government would step in and possibly outlaw the easiest extracting plants from the us, ie mimosa bark. But i guess they could not kill all the phalaris grass that fucking grows everywhere hahaha at them!

I am really not sure why any one would want to mix elf spice with other drugs. I have not experimented in different combos and dont plan to. The only combo i can think of that is a positive one is lsd and dmt, but i feel as though you do not receive the kind of breakthoughs on this combo as you would on dmt alone. The experience seems "muddy", and it seems as though the lsd keeps you grounded. ie i still feel as though i am in my body, but also traveling through hyperspace as well.

Are the different effects of IV IM and smoked DMT? if so what? are the experiences similar or do the effects vary widely in the different methods in getting dmt into your body?

magic clown
#8 Posted : 5/6/2008 10:37:34 AM

aka Slap Stick Sam

Thankyou Youkaindole for sharing your experiance with the smack-spice conbination. Its not something that I've never considered doing. Somehow in my mind they just sound wrong together. I like them both and I like them lots but its a little bit inscestious. I like my sister and I like shagging but I wouldnt do her.

It sounds pretty much like I could imagine it feeling. I often smoke Datura MJ combinations prior to or in conjunction with the spice to trigger similar, relaxed warm and cosy sensations whilst in my dreams.

I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

Infinite I
#9 Posted : 5/6/2008 2:15:13 PM

JC

matttheazn wrote:
I am really not sure why any one would want to mix elf spice with other drugs. I have not experimented in different combos and dont plan to. The only combo i can think of that is a positive one is lsd and dmt, but i feel as though you do not receive the kind of breakthoughs on this combo as you would on dmt alone. The experience seems "muddy", and it seems as though the lsd keeps you grounded. ie i still feel as though i am in my body, but also traveling through hyperspace as well.

Ive combod quite a few times with mdma and I think it definately potentiates it though a few times I have as you said felt myself in my body and also trvelled through hyperspace, which for me was comforting at times.

acolon_5
#10 Posted : 5/6/2008 2:19:18 PM

The Great Namah

Infinite I wrote:
matttheazn wrote:

Ive combod quite a few times with mdma and I think it definately potentiates it though a few times I have as you said felt myself in my body and also trvelled through hyperspace, which for me was comforting at times.

I frequently use the spice to compliment mushrooms expeditions. However, when I use this combination it is to go deep and not really so much for entertainment.
The Spice extends life

endlessness
#11 Posted : 5/6/2008 2:21:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
Infinite I wrote:
matttheazn wrote:

I frequently use the spice to compliment mushrooms expeditions. However, when I use this combination it is to go deep and not really so much for entertainment.

yes, I´ve heard the mushrooms + dmt combo is incredible, and it does sounds intuitively harmonious

I have yet to try it

acolon_5
#12 Posted : 5/6/2008 2:30:40 PM

The Great Namah

^ You should. It is lovely. It is actually more gentle than dmt by itself. It also alters the rest of the mushroom trip quite a bit. The visuals are more dmt-esque and the headspace seems a little clearer (!)
The Spice extends life

fredyjenkins
#13 Posted : 5/6/2008 7:45:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, mushroom+dmt is a good combo and it changes the whole mushroom experience. NEvertheless, be prepared for something extremely intense. Personally, next time i'll do this combo, i'll dose the mushroom not too high.

matttheazn
#14 Posted : 5/6/2008 10:41:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

any dose instructions on the different combos and different methods such as IM IV, i know the dosage for freebase. just curious about dose for IM IV and their affects.

gigaschatten
#15 Posted : 5/7/2008 2:10:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Does the term "multiple drug dependance" say anything to you? From what I read here, you got a problem.
God is dreaming us.

Youkaindole
#16 Posted : 5/7/2008 2:16:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

matttheazn wrote:
any dose instructions on the different combos and different methods such as IM IV, i know the dosage for freebase. just curious about dose for IM IV and their affects.

IV is like a faster more intence smoked session. there is NO come up what so ever, your just there. and it feels cleaner more smooth.

IM is by far teh most rewarding, it is a slower come up and longer peak. much more like the brew.

and I just use acitate which is DMT freebase dissolved in vinegar. similer to how you bang crack.

and yeah, I abuse drugs, DMT included. I'm forced to change now, on the road hitch hiking. god speed with me in my travels!

gigaschatten
#17 Posted : 5/7/2008 2:35:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Youkaindole wrote:
I'm forced to change now, on the road hitch hiking. god speed with me in my travels!

Wish you all the best.
God is dreaming us.

karma1485
#18 Posted : 5/7/2008 6:46:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

matttheazn wrote:

Are the different effects of IV IM and smoked DMT? if so what? are the experiences similar or do the effects vary widely in the different methods in getting dmt into your body?

Swim has mixed DMT with opiates and it makes for a euphoric nod situation, you blast through the barrier easier on opiates, it relieves your pre dmt anxiety too. As for using DMT with OTHER drugs, pot, benzos, lsd, mushrooms, 4aco-dmt all mix nicely with DMT. Im sure many others would mix well too. That being said, I dont believe that using other drugs with DMT is wrong or disrespectful to the spice.
Happiness and peace. Those are really the prime issues in human existence. That is what all of us are seeking. ~ H. Gunaratana Mahathera

endlessness
#19 Posted : 5/8/2008 1:38:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Youkaindole wrote:

and yeah, I abuse drugs, DMT included. I'm forced to change now, on the road hitch hiking. god speed with me in my travels!

all the best for you, hope life helps you turning things around Smile

matttheazn wrote:

check out on the information page here, I posted a thread on the dosages of different methods...