We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
300mg Monomescaline Citrate on a sunny day Options

Fridge
#21 Posted : 11/28/2022 7:35:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After my first mescaline experience, which was about 2 months ago, it was time for this medicine again. Because medicine is what it truely is.

This is just going to be a short summary as I basically replicated the set and setting of my initial trip. What I changed though was the dose. Instead of 300mg I opted for 400mg. I played with the idea to go straight for 500mg, but I wanted to leave some reference material for my first extraction attempt as it was suggested by DF0.

Again I got dropped off at 09.00 in the morning at the nature reserve and took the caps as soon as I started my hike.
The route I took was the similar, but this time I ventured further to the top of the mountain, which I reached at around 11.00. The view was stunning! This was the moment when I clearly felt that something was happening. The nausea was more pronounced this time and I felt that I could purge if I wanted to, but the sensation didn't really bother me.

All the effects I experienced on 300mg where present again, only more pronounced. Things started to move around me and I felt no longer like I was walking, but floating along the path. I felt very strong. The color perception was so enhanced that I had to get used to the intense blue of the sky and the sea on the horizon. This time there were some clouds and I really enjoyed looking at them dancing in the wind. The wind made all the plants around me look extra alive, swaying back and forth, waving at me. I loved to listen to the sounds of millions of leaves in the wind.
Time seemed to stretch way more this time. Often I found myself doing something, suddenly feeling that I do it for eternities already. For example later that day, when I was back home I made a pizza from scratch. While grating the cheese it felt like I have been grating it for hours. A look at the kitchen watch told me that it was just 5 minutes.

I love how mescaline is just giving and giving positivity from Sunrise till after sunset. A light shining from deep within showing me the beauty of everything. It is a sacred experience, putting things into a new (and healthy) perspective.

Today I received a parcel with ethyl acetat and citric acid. After studying the CEILO tek I feel ready to give it a try (A big thank you to everyone who was involved creating this tek, especially Loveall).
Unfortunately I only got 25 gram of cacti powder, so it's more of a test run, but I hope to be lucky and have a potent batch. I do know where to get some cuttings though, so I might resort to that at some point.

I feel I will soon have found my golden spot with this substance. Next time I plan to do 500mg.
...no need to worry...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

PREV12