We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi ! Everyone Options

Infamousgodcraft
#1 Posted : 11/11/2022 6:59:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello again dear people,
I live in north africa, i ve been introduced to psychedelics by some of my cool friends which indeed they are !,
Once upon a time, a friend of mine told me that they're going to try to extract DMT from mimomsa acacia root barks and of course i ve been told that they did something that it changed their lives and they want to re-try their experience since the first one was by grinded ayahuasca drink that they bought. They told me to not drink coffee nor to have eaten meat but they were late and that wasn't a big problem, we went outside our town where there is no urban area and they started digging deep under some of " mimosa acacia trees" - to be honest, they were only using their instinct and some based knowledge to identify the trees and since we are close to the Sahel desert in Africa, trees there are kinda surviving only by the atlantic ocean mist so they were sure that the trip they wanted isn't going to bo close to their previous one but that wasn't the case. What it was is, to see my friends they were trying something i ve never seen before or done that what was new for me. They brought with them Vitamin C and Harmal Seeds and vinegar to " basify and acidify " the coocked over wood fire mimosa root barks. Before i drank my shot they told me thats going to taste like dirt and its going to be very sour but me i do like sour taste. I drank my shot and yes they were right, that was very sour and i was looking at my friends faces when they drank they did funny faces and they tuned themselves into a meditative state which it was a sleep like pose. I did what they did, an electronic music was playing on " Karma - progressive psytrance " which stucked in my mind until i ve hit again with them X pills and i learned that what was playing during my first psychdelic trip was psytrance.
What was special about my first trip is Harmalas effects, the meditation state and the vibes that they were having, I was so relaxed that night and from that i was so curious about DMT , i ve been searching about it till i found you guys - DMT-nexus - i ve been learning a lot from you guys until i decided to create an account and to share with you my experience with psychedelics.
Now i have two trips with LSD which the first one was so holy with it visuals and the circumstances that happend to have it come to us or to have us come to it ( the LSD), what was so special about this trip, is that i ve done it with a friend of mine that i ve met during my first year of college, he was so interested in psychedelics since he hitted X pills with my friends that showed me this type of entheogen drugs and to have someone as stranger as him to meet my friends and experience what i have had exprienced.. its was a big connection or its just on my mind, i don't know.. its like there are some things that are bounded and determined to be happend.
We were thinking about doing LSD and he managed to get it knowingly its hard to find it here.
I hope y'all doing fine and having good times with family and friends, and i think this is close enough to an introduction essay 😅
I will end this with a question which is : What Harmalas do when its burned as an essence (raw seed) since here our culture is known by burning harmalas over a charcoal oven - its like a mini rounded barbecue made from pot.
And yeah that what i am doing right now , everytime i come home from work or im going to sleep , i burn harmalas to set the mood also if anybody knows about this stuff , i want to know if there are some otypes of herbs or seeds that avalaible here in North Africa that i can mix with Harmalas essence.
SOON WE SHALL SEND DOWN TO THEE A WEIGHTY MESSAGE

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 11/17/2022 2:05:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Greetings and a warm welcome to you. I apologize for not having responded to you sooner.

First, I must address:

Attitude Page wrote:
No sharing of any real life information

Due to the nature of the topics discussed on this forum it is not allowed to post any information that will reveal one's identity. Examples of this are facebook pages, personal websites, email addresses, home addresses, photo's of one self or any other means that will give handles to have you tracked in real life.

That said, if you'd kindly change your profile picture all will be well (I have already taken the liberty of removing any other mentions of personal identifying information).

It sounds like a very cool first experience, being out in the desert, experiencing its vastness. What was something that you learned from that experience?

As for burning harmalas, while they're useful being ingested in some manner, they also smell wonderfully (in my opinion) and so people simply use it as an incense as well.

As for any other herbs you can combine, I'm sure there are plenty. If you come across an herb that interests you, do some research to see if it's safe (for example don't take harmalas and st. John's Wort together), and if it is add it and see how you like the combination.

I personally, have added different blends of teas to my rue tea, such as lemon balm, chamomile, mints, lemongrass, and others.

Welcome to the Nexus.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

PsyloCiBeen
#3 Posted : 11/17/2022 5:54:30 AM

In Silence I Been

Welcome Infamousgodcraft,
I really enjoyed reading your intro essay. That sounds like such a cool first experience brewing with close friends. Yes they do indeed sound like good company especially if they have introduced you to DMT land as opposed to other dangerous and addictive drugs (like what happened to me, or maybe I was that friendConfused ). I wish you and your friends many more fantastic adventures, it really is a life changing and deeply profound experience. I would like to hear more about your first trip as well, what did you feel and what did you learn?

There are many wonderful herbs in Africa and some which you know growing around you and others are most likely available at a local health shop. Try Palo Santo, it is indigenous to Peru and it is a very fragrant holy herb, it is also protective during journeying. In Africa specifically there are different local names for different plants which make it difficult to know if we mean the same thing. That's why Latin names of plants are so useful. If you can find a plant called Helichrysum odoratissimum, in Southern Africa it is known as Mphepho and is used to communicate with the ancestors and spirit realms and it's an insect repellant too, so great when you journeying and don't want mosquitoes and such to bother you. It has small silvery leaves and yellow flowers. It is normally dried and then burned as a smudge like sage in North America.

Also distinctive and protective is loban which I'm sure you already know as it is North African in origin. I find it very underestimated as a protective and cleansing aroma. Basil is also an underrated plant, it is actually an adaptogen, so if you can get hold of or make the essential oil it is wonderful in a incense burner to cleanse and invigorate the mind. Basil tea is also great to drink as a herbal tea steeped for 15 minutes in hot boiled water. As an adaptogen it actually balances out one's serotonin and dopamime levels, which is extremely useful for psychonauts. Take care. Happy journeying.
mama matrix most mysterious

In the gforce of the carrier wave when my ego starts melting away I truly realize that I am who I am and yet everything that I say and say I did is an illusion. Any similarities in any name, form or experiences to a human being (past, present or future) is purely coincidental and no harm was intended first do harmalas

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 11/18/2022 2:01:54 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hi there, and welcome.

It fascinating and, indeed, exciting to hear of your experience with local plants. Is there anything more you can add about the effects of the acacia bark? A good dose of harmal seeds alone can sometimes be quite impressive but the effects are distinctly different from those of a DMT-containing plant. But we do love our harmal here too. Is that the name you use for the plant locally? It's quite widely distributed and consequently has a good number of names.

How does LSD compare with the plant brews? Were there similarities? And what would you say were the most important differences?

I look forward to hearing more of your experiences and what you find to combine with the harmal tea. An approach I would suggest is to let yourself be drawn to a plant - maybe by walking through a garden or out in nature but certainly without holding any goal in your conscious mind - and then going with whatever you find. Be sure to identify it correctly and obviously don't consume any toxic plant. Read up thoroughly on whatever you've found, maybe while under the influence of harmal. It is possible to work with plants without necessarily ingesting them, and the suggestions regarding incense are one aspect of this.

And do take care, our rules regarding security exist for a reason.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Infamousgodcraft
#5 Posted : 11/20/2022 5:16:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Fellow Nexians !

I apologize for not respecting some of the forum's rules. I think that my excitement of joining your community guys has overshadowed what should be followed and what shouldn't.

Quote:
It sounds like a very cool first experience, being out in the desert, experiencing its vastness. What was something that you learned from that experience?

To begin with, nothing has really happend for me during our brewing experience, except for syrian rue seed tea which was calming and soothing. as far as I remember, during that night talking to people and my family was so light, but I can say atleast that experience itself carved the path for me to get into psychedelics.
From that time, my curiosity and intuition grew larger to try atleast some of psychedelics in my life since I was so fascinated about how these substances can changes one's perceptions and the part that I was really wanted to exeperience is the visuals.

Quote:
How does LSD compare with the plant brews? Were there similarities? And what would you say were the most important differences?

My experience on LSD did it thing, 8 hours of a never ending whirling geometry zooming in and out, every place of our appartement that we used to live in during our college years was having its own unique visuals , i remember everytime i go to the bathroom, stripped and green visuals were coming from and going to the toilet hole, since here we do have that traditional toilet where you have squat to dump. then i went back to where my friends are, i have to mention that we were four, two of us were tripping and the other two were trip sitting us without us even knowing what trip sitting is ( they were there for this reason i guess ), i put the acid in my mouth and waited, my friend started to take off first then i followed him, i felt like i was going up using a skyrocket, i felt the gravity pulling me down, i was flying. i had this energy to do everything i want but i could'nt, i was limited. the two others friends were like the best flight attendants ever. one of them was rolling joints for us, the image i've had for him is the ganja man, a very long and heavier dreads and he was so green. this friend of mine, was his first time visiting us and he has visted us during this occasion. he helped me go back to reality with his computer, it was open with a its camera on , anytime i glance upon it, i see that there is nothing happening here, it was really a good method to remind you that its only LSD in your brain. My other friend he was colored in blue and anything he says, i feel it and sees it. that friend really made my trip goes well and faster. i smoked joints and started looping in my own place, seeing that the police came over to our place and my trip companion had a fight with somebody because i was hearing him from the window calling me to go outside, but that was only on my mind and the blue and red visuals intensified the police story. it was magical, the ganja man was oftenly coming back to me saying that my trip companion wants me to go outside but i couldn't do nothing then, because i was looping hard until he came by himself and helped me to go with him to see what was really happening out there. its was so late that night , nobody is outside, we were only two of us, no talking. only hearing and seeing, not to forget that me and my trip companion were only communicatingby the mean of telephaty. outside is another world, a MUSEM of GODS i was thinking, that trip was really synchroncized, i was seeing reality as infinite compressed 2D layers that if stepping one step forward felt like traveling by speed of light, also anytime i speak a word to my friend is like i'm talking to whole world, I'm AWAKE i was sleeping for a infinite periods of time and now I'm AWAKE, i learned a word that i searched the day after and found it exists and that word was MUZZY i used it to describe the experience to my trip companion, Sadly, i didn't know that my trip was going to be a bad trip in the end, Its was a BAD TRIP from the beginning because i was so emmerged in it , i believed everything what was happening, i wanted that forever because i felt like a GOD, what i think, it creates. MY EGO was crushed so hard and my bad trip was so bubbly, I was inside a bubble, alone, trapped, i was telling my friends that they werent real, AMINE YOU ARE NOT REAL, i wanted to sleep but the visuals couldn't let me. I was thinking that i would be sucked in forever if slept. I dont want to go back to my sleep state. its was around 6 am, the sun started to rise , i wanted this to end NOW, but suddenly, visuals worned off as like bubbles started to explode, I started to leave the LSD brain as if air bubbles leaving the water as i said before i was trapped in a bubble.
At the END of the trip, my brain was fried. like a surgery was going on it by some of ALIENS.
This what was my LSD trip and to compare it with DMT. I cannot, because i hasn't still yet experienced DMT.

Quote:

As for burning harmalas, while they're useful being ingested in some manner, they also smell wonderfully (in my opinion) and so people simply use it as an incense as well.

Yes ! they do indeed smell wonderfully, even coocking syrian rue seeds tea smell like coffee for me
and i'm looking to try your tea recipe since mine is still primitive, i only do the basic one. i add some ginger on it, thats it.

Quote:
But we do love our harmal here too. Is that the name you use for the plant locally?

YES ! , we call it Harmal and it is used as incense here locally.

Quote:

Welcome Infamousgodcraft,
I really enjoyed reading your intro essay. That sounds like such a cool first experience brewing with close friends. Yes they do indeed sound like good company especially if they have introduced you to DMT land as opposed to other dangerous and addictive drugs (like what happened to me, or maybe I was that friendConfused ). I wish you and your friends many more fantastic adventures, it really is a life changing and deeply profound experience

WELL, Thank you ! and don't hold grudges on yourself.

I really thank you all for giving my introduction essay some of your time.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 11/24/2022 3:14:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Infamousgodcraft (IGC) wrote:
I apologize for not respecting some of the forum's rules. I think that my excitement of joining your community guys has overshadowed what should be followed and what shouldn't.

No worries at all. We appreciate your understanding Smile

IGC wrote:
To begin with, nothing has really happend for me during our brewing experience, except for syrian rue seed tea which was calming and soothing. as far as I remember, during that night talking to people and my family was so light, but I can say atleast that experience itself carved the path for me to get into psychedelics.
From that time, my curiosity and intuition grew larger to try atleast some of psychedelics in my life since I was so fascinated about how these substances can changes one's perceptions and the part that I was really wanted to exeperience is the visuals.

So, for my understanding, you did not ingest anything containing DMT?

Have you had the opportunity to try mushrooms yet?

IGC wrote:

Yes ! they do indeed smell wonderfully, even coocking syrian rue seeds tea smell like coffee for me
and i'm looking to try your tea recipe since mine is still primitive, i only do the basic one. i add some ginger on it, thats it.

Mmmmm, ginger sounds like a nice touch. I have some ginger syrup that I may use as a substitute for honey the next time I decide to make some tea.

One of my favorite things about making rue tea is the roasting process where I can get all the aroma I please.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Infamousgodcraft
#7 Posted : 11/27/2022 5:56:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
So, for my understanding, you did not ingest anything containing DMT?

Have you had the opportunity to try mushrooms yet?

Hello Voidmatrix !

No, I haven't yet tried mushrooms.

Voidmatrix wrote:
Mmmmm, ginger sounds like a nice touch. I have some ginger syrup that I may use as a substitute for honey the next time I decide to make some tea.

One of my favorite things about making rue tea is the roasting process where I can get all the aroma I please.

Yes, ginger its a nice touch, mixes well with the taste of the tea.

I don't roast the seed. I only grind them or put them directly into the boiling pan.
Now, with my two experiences with syrian rue tea. I can tell that, It can changes one mood.
Actually I've seen here that the high potency dosage of the rue seed is 3g which equals a one tablespoon.
When I'm coocking my tea, I just pour seed and boil them for one hour with vinegar, add ginger and drink.
One time, I was working on a night shift from 10PM to 6AM and decided to make some tea and go to work,
It was a good experience, made me talkative ( I'm a naturally talkative person) and smiling all the night also i was working with efficency.
I'm not into coocking tea all the time. There is something spiritual about it or its aura that keeps me from doing it , or maybe its process that takes times, I don't know.

Hope you're fine and thanks for the feedbacks !

Peace