We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Knock knock Options

Bill A Bong
#1 Posted : 11/16/2022 4:26:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Everyone. I'm actually a very old member from the previous DMT forum (was it called "Black Narcissus", I don't quite remember it's name now) and formed one of the first members of the DMT Nexus, about 15 years ago. My name then was "Magic Clown" but after a decade since I last logged on, that account doesn't appear to work any longer. I see my original 1st post was Tuesday, October 31, 2006. I thought I'd like to reacquaint myself with this community and see what's new.

Since I'm knocking on the door to come in again, a knock knock joke seams appropriate.

What goes knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock ?

An octopus at the door.

Peace to all

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 11/18/2022 1:36:33 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Who's there?

Hi Bill, sorry for the slow reply - folks round here must be stoned or something. I definitely remember your old username from back in the day so it's great to have you back. I was a bright-eyed noob back then, quite wet behind the ears. Now it's just a bit moist there.

I would try the octopus technique when calling on someone but they might think I'm trying to break in.

We've had a fair amount of developments in recent years, such as in the realms of cactus extraction* and the preparation of vape juice using DMT salts.

What brings you back here? Is there a particular door you might be knocking on?

*The DMT Nexus has, of course, always been a front for the underground cactus cult. Details of UCC merchandise to follow.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

justB612
#3 Posted : 11/19/2022 7:47:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yo yo yo, welcome back, never even heard the Nexus had a precussor especially not that name before!

We do have a semi afking chat over there, lumping on the upper left corner of the forums. If you ever want to leave a tab open, see if anyone is around, feel free to do so Smile

Other than that, have fun, this is a great place to be !
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

Bill A Bong
#4 Posted : 11/21/2022 1:10:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:

What brings you back here? Is there a particular door you might be knocking on?

You answered it yourself before you even asked the question... trippy!

downwardsfromzero wrote:

We've had a fair amount of developments in recent years, such as in the realms of cactus extraction* and the preparation of vape juice using DMT salts.

Hi, thanks for the welcome and response. It's getting on for twenty years, since my first extraction experiments and your right there have been many developments. STB techniques hadn't even been a thing back then. I met somebody recently who was talking about DMT and I realized quite quickly, he had a vastly superior knowledge of various extraction techniques. It got me thinking and that's rekindled my interest. I feel I might like to a little traveling again and was just curious to see where people were going these days and how they were getting there.

Bill A Bong
#5 Posted : 11/21/2022 1:40:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

justB612 wrote:
Yo yo yo, welcome back, never even heard the Nexus had a precussor especially not that name before! !

Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it.

I don't quite remember the details now, of how this forum started. DMT World had been taken down and a few of us, looking for a new home came over to Black Narcissus. Some time latter it went down for a day or two and people were asking around on Blue Light what had happened. We were worried it had gone the same way as DMT World but then it popped up again but now called DMT Nexus and all our previous posts had been brought over. Which explains the chronological weirdness that Magic Clown's first post was dated October 31 2006 but he didn't actually join the forum till over a year latter on Friday, January 18, 2008.

magic clown
#6 Posted : 11/26/2022 6:04:54 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

Now, this is rather embarrassing. I'd been trying to log in with Magic Clown and it just wouldn't work. I thought, perhaps as it had been so long since my last post, the account had been considered dormant and closed. It turns out I'd just forgotten my password. I now have two accounts, which was not intentional. I will continue using Magic Clown and apologize to whoever, if this causes any administrative difficulties.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 11/26/2022 6:29:36 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Glad you sorted it out, it is unlikely that this will present us with any difficulties. AFAIK, accounts do not get 'dormanted' here. We can scrub this thread, or keep it as a memento as you like Very happy

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli