We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi Everyone Options

Bemerty
#1 Posted : 11/1/2022 11:57:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry, I only just realised this part of the forum was here. I'd have posted here before if I'd known.

Once upon a time, I was an absolutely ravenous acid head. Probably for over a decade, but when my son was born, I decided it was time to put that identity aside, and focus on being his dad. Anyway, it wasn't as if I hadn't already learned a ton from acid (and mushrooms).

I'm afraid to say that we lost him quite suddenly. I won't go into detail. It just wouldn't be fair.

For a while, it seemed like I only had one option left, one that I won't name.

And then, one crazy night, suddenly another option occurred to me.

I visited Mama for the first time just over a month ago. She was incredibly kind and gentle with me, and most importantly, She showed me that he's safe, which means so are we all.

She showed me so much more than that, enough that I finally feel like I'm allowed to live again, but I don't want to make this essay too long.

And just like that, I have a new hobby. One that involves lye and naphtha.

I'm sorry that mine's a rather heavy story, but She showed me real hope.
The point is that I'm healing now, and I just want to explore this rabbit hole as far as it'll take me.

And what I find really interesting, is that even despite my extended absence from these realms, it just feels like coming home. It's me that's changed. I appear to be an 'adult' now, and the experience that comes with that only seems to have enhanced the whole thing for me.

My name's Luke, but my friends call me Luke, so please, call me Luke. Smile

Very pleased to meet you all, and I hope I can become a useful member of the community, at least once I've caught up on my education a bit.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 11/2/2022 12:27:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing your story!

There is incredible potential for healing in these substances. But it's a process that continues outside the hyperspace where we have the opportunity to make better choices and put into use what we have learned.

Warm welcome!
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Bemerty
#3 Posted : 11/2/2022 1:03:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Tontegubbe.

And just to quote you "But it's a process that continues outside the hyperspace where we have the opportunity to make better choices and put into use what we have learned."

I couldn't agree more.

The whole thing's a journey, not just the trip. Smile

Very pleased to meet you, and thanks for the warm welcome.

justB612
#4 Posted : 11/19/2022 8:01:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there

Thank you for sharing, I hope you keep your peace with your life and your journey and find prosperity in growth and going through everything. Mother aya can show us so much, I am truly happy she healed and has shown you the truth of it Smile

Welcome to the Nexus. Where you can educate yourself on all psychedelics, contribute to research, share experiences and just generally have some fun with a bunch of like minded folk!

There is a chat button, on the upper left part of this page. If you click on it, a window will pop up.
Now, sometimes this chat is awfully quiet, and thats what we want to change right? So if noone is there, feel free to leave it open in a browser tab so that someone gets back. There can be some real nice people online, so it's worth checking out if you ask me Smile

Nice to have you with us!
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.