We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New to Forum - Looking Forward to Sharing Ideas & Experiences Options

Shambho
#1 Posted : 11/14/2022 7:24:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi All,

I am a male from the United States. I am 30 years old, I had my first experience when I was 19 or 20, which was obviously quite profound and I genuinely believe changed the course of my life. As of present day, I've had experiences in the upper 20's approaching 30. I've yet to have an ayahuasca experience, but it's high up on my list of things to accomplish.

Being that I'm nearly at 30 experiences total with DMT, I've had a wide variety of experiences on different dosages, different set & setting, etc..

I've come across threads on this forum from time to time over the years but never joined. The reason I'm joining now is because a few weeks ago (maybe 6 weeks), I did DMT again for the first time since Easter day of 2016. Shortly after that time in 2016 I ended up getting married and ya know...life happens, I had sat on DMT for quite some time, but just never really felt the need or desire to consume it.

However, just a 5-6 weeks ago, I ended up just deciding it was time one night around 2-3 a.m. sitting on my couch in the basement, while my wife was asleep upstairs. I had a very unique experience compared to my first 25-30 times.

I psychically communicated with an 'entity'. The wild thing is that in my mind I "processed and spoke my thoughts in English" but in communicating with said entity I physically spoke a language out of my mouth out loud. This language sounded very ancient like Hebrew, Sanskrit, Arabic, Aramaic, etc... I spoke it with a perfect cadence and enunciation as if I was a native speaker. I could only describe the language as an audio-visual language. As the words came out of my mouth, I obviously knew what they meant, because the thought was in English, but the words coming out of my mouth were in this foreign language. But, beyond that, on a deeper level, I felt like this language was more native to me than my own native tongue of English.

I'm extremely interested in getting promoted on this forum so I can begin to engage in more in depth conversations in other threads to explore this topic. I'm fascinated by it beyond comprehension. Hope whoever may come across this post might find it in their heart to welcome me to the community.

Thank you for reading if you made it this far. Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 11/14/2022 8:47:21 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hello and welcome!

It's great that you've decided to come and join us. What you describe regarding the mysterious language in your spontaneous utterances has come up in discussion in recent weeks as well so you are not alone in your experience. That infamous raconteur of hyperspace, Terence McKenna, mentioned this phenomenon on occasion as well and while my own experiences with vocalization during a DMT session were less imbued with a sense of linguistic integrity it is certainly notable the degree to which overtone singing, for example, modulates the visions. Would it be fair to contend that language consists of a special subset of modulated tones organized over time, perhaps?

The separation of day-to-day forms of linguistic and conceptual understanding from the possible intrinsic meaning carried in a modulated sound form is something I've long found fascinating, in a similar way to how it is also possible to think and experience without applying linguistic interpretations to the process. This is something that ayahuasca once particularly highlighted for me. A recent harmala-assisted meditation also brought the term 'noophonic pareidolia' to my awareness - you could say I made the term up, but it kind of encapsulates the way we might mistake linguistic cognition for reality.

So, have a good dig around the forum and hopefully you'll find plenty of food for thought...

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli