We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi everyone Options

PsychedelicBunny
#1 Posted : 11/2/2022 11:47:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, PsychedelicBunny here!
I've been exploring the mind with spices for around 2-3 years. I've had very profound experiences with LSD and Psylosibin and since I've been on this journey of self-discovery.

I found this forum after searching for info regarding DMT, I was going to try it for the first time a few days ago, but something went wrong and I couldn't... maybe it was a sign that it wasn't my moment, since I've been reading and prepare myself for the experience and well, eventually share it with people and grow from it.

Looking forward to those chats!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 11/3/2022 12:29:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Greetings and welcome.

May I hear a little bit about both your most powerful mushrooms experience and LSD experience?

What brought you and psychedelics together?

What other kinds of interests and hobbies do you have?

It's a pleasure to meet you.

One lvoe
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

PsychedelicBunny
#3 Posted : 11/13/2022 8:14:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The first time I ate shrooms I had a real emotional breakthrough regarding some personal stuff I was dealing with back then, soon after that I tried LSD and from that on I’ve been using psychedelics as part of my personal and spiritual growth process.

The most intense experience with shrooms was the day after moving from Mexico where I lived with my brother, this was the first time my brother tried shrooms and we were really looking forward to it, but it arouse deep feelings, we soon after started crying and after hours of sobbing my brother took a pill to sleep because the experience got too unpleasant for him. Although it was a bumpy experience for him it was very healing for me to handle such a though goodbye with such a cathartic experience.

And with LSD I started to see visuals with my eyes closed, a few minutes after (This is also the reason why I want to try DMT) my body started moving on his own. At first it was very lightly and then it was increasingly less subtle, but very smoothly, like I was flowing in connection with everything else.

After experiencing that I started to read about channeling, one day after eating some shrooms I could channel this energy once again. I was skeptical at first, thinking might just be my imagination & the substances, but I started to ask some questions and then my head started moving, as if I where answering those questions with my head. Sharp, fast movements…. This wasn’t subtle at all.

I’ve been meditating and connecting with this “energy” a lot, and I think I might make a stronger connection in DMT trip.

I know this sounds weird, but there’s no other way to say this…

That pretty much what I search with psychedelics, mystical and therapeutic experiences.