We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psychedelic Gratitude Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 10/31/2022 12:06:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Just a little something I've been ruminating on...

Psychedelics assist and help most of us in some way or another. I feel like they have impacted me and helped me in ways that were unforeseen; that I never though I'd have to encounter...

In the beginning of my history with psychedelics was full of out of this world experiences that I felt were beyond me and in no way about me. I saw them as something external to me and things to be experienced through some transcendent position that is brought about by psychedelics under the right context and conditions...

I used to always eat over 5g of mushrooms. And thrived from it. Used to be able to "break through" without much thought, though I've pretty much always had tremendous respect and reverence for DMT.

This is no longer the case...

Psychedelics have shown me a disconnect with myself that has come about and become stronger over time. A repression of will-power. A lack of trust with myself. A depreciation of inner value. How, inadvertently I despise myself. Naturally, what I deal with mental health is a part of this...

But this is about how psychedelics help one to realize certain things.

While much of this may seem sad and unfortunate, etc, I'm grateful. I am full of gratitude. Because I'm not sure that I would've realized what I do now in the way that I do without them. In a productive way that allows me to move forward.

I may want deeper experiences, but this is where I am now. And where I am now is completely fine and okay. I'm at a point where I must rebuild. I'll get to where I'd like in time. But here and now is where I am here and now. Every time I choose to enter the space I am honoring myself. Every time I enter the space I am able to confront at least some demons and issues [like even getting into the damn space Laughing]. Every time I enter the space I exercise my will-power...

And there's no neglect in realizing the role that this forum and individuals in it have assisted in helping me with much of this as well, by proxy for psychedelics, because I probably wouldn't be on this forum if not for psychedelics Very happy

Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Icyseeker
#2 Posted : 10/31/2022 11:32:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have also noticed a changing of relationship with psychedelics recently. I normally go low dose to get lessons about daily life but recently found that I am being called for higher doses. Something like your ready for different experiences with more of the sacred plants.

Life is so complex and I really do think you should use your intuition to guide your actions. If that means focusing on the physical day to day so be it. There is so much to learn outside of the world of psychedelics that it gives me anxiety. But one step forward each day and you won't recognize where you are in ten years.

Keep on keeping on.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

PsyloCiBeen
#3 Posted : 10/31/2022 1:08:21 PM

In Silence I Been

I wonder about this alot recently. Psychedelics have also thought me tremendously and have helped me to become the person that I am today, by releasing me from the hold that addiction held on me and shown me the wonder of my own sacred life.

The few initial experiences as well have blown me away. But now I do lower doses primarily because my worklife has become so busy that I really need to make time for a full open-the- head dose, a weekend away, it has to be properly planned.

I hope that it is not similiar to my experience with cannabis where all the most profound and spirtual experiences are behind me and now its utility is just in being able to chill with some music or a movie or meditate, but no earth shattering spirtual rejuvenation episodes.

Is this true? I sincerely hope not. I sincerely hope our best adventures are still to come

peace
mama matrix most mysterious

In the gforce of the carrier wave when my ego starts melting away I truly realize that I am who I am and yet everything that I say and say I did is an illusion. Any similarities in any name, form or experiences to a human being (past, present or future) is purely coincidental and no harm was intended first do harmalas

ymer
#4 Posted : 10/31/2022 1:33:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderation is key, always. Also, as you get older you change, and you change a lot.

You need to keep a balance on your daily normal life and psychedelics, your life should not revolve around psychedelics, they should be treated like the medicine they are and take them only when you need them and how your body responds best to them.

Best of luck.

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 10/31/2022 2:08:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ymer wrote:
Moderation is key, always. Also, as you get older you change, and you change a lot.

You need to keep a balance on your daily normal life and psychedelics, your life should not revolve around psychedelics, they should be treated like the medicine they are and take them only when you need them and how your body responds best to them.

Best of luck.

To each their own, but I agree: everything in moderation, including moderation.

Personally, my issue hasn't been moderation or balance with regard to psychedelics, but rather my difficulty in doing what I want and would like, which also extends to other things outside psychedelics.

PsyloCiBeen wrote:
Is this true?

It seems that when our experience changes in this way, it's a good time to change our approach and relationship to the substance.

Icyseeker wrote:
Life is so complex and I really do think you should use your intuition to guide your actions. If that means focusing on the physical day to day so be it. There is so much to learn outside of the world of psychedelics that it gives me anxiety. But one step forward each day and you won't recognize where you are in ten years.

For me I strive for the balance between intuitive and rational approaches. Been that way for a long time. But I also agree, a lil bit at a time Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tomtegubbe
#6 Posted : 10/31/2022 9:11:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PsyloCiBeen wrote:

Is this true? I sincerely hope not. I sincerely hope our best adventures are still to come

The best adventures await us here in this sober life in connection to other people. This is the teaching of Mother Aya for me.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 10/31/2022 9:32:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
PsyloCiBeen wrote:

The best adventures await us here in this sober life in connection to other people. This is the teaching of Mother Aya for me.

Personally, one thing I appreciate about psychedelics and my prose in using them is how they tend to help me be more engaged when outside the space and sober.

One love