We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
redacted Options

Tazkven
#1 Posted : 10/26/2022 12:55:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hi

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Ice House
#2 Posted : 10/26/2022 2:44:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Tazkven
Thank you for sharing your interesting trip report.
There are an infinite ammount of outcomes that can happen when you ingest DMT. What you experienced didnt seem so bad. Im curious as to why you reacted the way you did? Reality changes on DMT. Often it changes much more extreme than what you just experienced.

Im a little concerned that you use the words "Traumatized and Horrified" and "only gets worse, cannot stay calm and piss her off". You had a change in your perception of reality, which is normal for DMT. Your description of the changes doesnt sound nearly as extreme as it can get. What you describe sounds pretty tame actually. However, your reaction to your surroundings is what concerns me. Not sure exactly why you were taumatized to your core over these changes in your perception?
Did you read up on what the possibilities were when ingesting DMT? Did you discuss the possibilities with someone? Did you ask anyone or ask Google? What can happen to me when I ingest this substance?

Did you consider letting your girlfriend know that you were going to alter your conciousness/reality with her in the room before you did that?

The effects you experienced were not atypical. Your reaction was. Im wondering if DMT agitated you or enraged you? Or was that a result of the change of your surroundings? Its important to try and remain calm and relaxed during the DMT journey and accept what comes, you clearly were not able to or were not prepared.

I reccomend that you do a lot of research and discuss what you are doing with some people who are experienced with DMT before you decide to launch again.
You may want to consider if DMT is right for you. You sound like you are way too uptight to be venturing into this realm. If you do decide to go back, I recomend you do quite a bit of research on this topic first. I would have a sitter in the room with you who understands what you are doing and is familiar with harm reduction. I would recomend that you look into the topics of safety and harm reduction.

Cheers!
IH
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 10/26/2022 2:59:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Haven't read the whole OP, but I don't think they ingested any DMT to have this experience, which is likely why they used the term traumatized.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽