We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi everyone Options

Daniel Faraday
#1 Posted : 4/26/2022 12:43:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello
I am a failry experienced psychonaut. I've been taken various psychedelics (mostly LSD) for the last 15 years.
I have a high tolerance for DMT: I need at least 2 to 3 times bigger dose to have the same level of effects that my friends have. I've smoked at least 5g (maybe 10g) in the last 3 years, but not been able to breakthrough yet. So I've had a lot of light and medium trips. The weird thing is: all of my DMT trips have the same structure and I'll try to describe it here.

Levels
There are different levels based on how much I take. These levels are mostly follow the same rules.
1) light open-eyed visuals, bleak shapeless close-eyed visuals, no entities
2) a bit more open-eyed visuals, colorful CEVs, some entities appear, improved cognition and memory, mindfullness
3) translucent "scene"
3.5) colorful "scene"
4) physical "scene" (characters can interact with me physically)
4.5) same as 4 but world becomes distorted (not 3d anymore)
5) out of body experience
6) probably breakthrough here

I don't know the exact dosage, so I'll measure it in 10-seconds puffs with my old KangerTech vape without MAOI. One puff is level 2-2.5 (and a 5 for my friend), two puffs is 4-4.5, three puffs is a breakthourgh I guess. The problem for me is that starting from some threshold dose smoking more doesn't work. So if I make a 10 sec puff, 15 sec hold, 10 sec puff, 15 sec hold, then I'm already at the threshold and I can't get to the higher levels.

Scenes
A "scene" sometimes feels like I'm watching a movie. It has characters and a script. Often it is based on what I'm looking at or where I am. For example one time I've smoked looking at the tree outside the window and the scene had two tree-human-creatures that looked like the characters from the game Don't Starve: a man on the street running around and a woman inside my room looking at me and smiling. Sometimes characters speak but it's really hard to concentrate and understand the words.

Entities
Almost every trip I can feel the presence of some foreign mind. And almost every time I cas see some geometric pattern right above me. Sometimes these patterns repeat and one of them appeared in at least 10 trips. It looks like a twisting pyramid. I think these patterns represent which entity is currently here. Also low-level CEVs are different depending on the current entity. Pyramid-guy often shows multiple images twisted into one point or a white space with some twisted geometric shapes. Some entities are hostile. Recently I had a few trips when I felt threatened like the situation is dangerous to me. Also there were CEVs with the pyramid-guy's space but the shapes were puking at each other (wtf). I had multiple trips in which after I smoked I felt extreme bodyload and I knew that I needed to lay down. After that bodyload always had disappeared. In these trips the geometric pattern is always the same. I think it means a cleansing of my mind or something.

Reality altering
For me this is the weirdest part. Starting from the level 2 any object can be altered and will be perceived by me in a new way as if it has really transformed. I mean not only visual but I can feel it with my hands. Most of the time it happens with my vape when I get to the threshold. In one of the attempts to breakthrough at the third hit my vape transformed into a gun, shot a bullet into my mouth and then some flags appeared inside the tank celebrating the victory.

Interactions with other drugs
If I smoke the weed before DMT, then the next 2-3 days I have more dmt-like visuals from the weed alone. LSD + DMT is much more interesting. It looks like most of the dmt visuals get recorded and stay for at least an hour after the entity is gone. Last week I did a medium LSD dose + pharmahuasca (300mg moclobemide + 100mg DMT). Event before I took pharmahuasca I had a record of the pyramid-guy playing mixed with some lsd visuals. It was really weird for a lsd experience because it was stable for the whole trip (usually I see some random visuals changing every minute or even in the matter of seconds) and I could feel it with my hands. Then after DMT kicked in I had a very NSFW level 3 experience. Dicks everywhere and stuff. Trees, pictures, cartoons, movies, games - all filled with dicks. My wallpaper was a masterpiece depicting sex in various art genres for at least 3 hours.

P.S.: I bought a new vape (aegis solo + uwell crown 4) recently and managed to smoke too much. I've had a blackout for 10 minutes. I guess it was a breakthough but I don't remember anything. I had a timer opened on my phone and it showed that I was away for hundreds of years Very happy

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ephedra
#2 Posted : 4/26/2022 1:17:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I like the categorization you have made about your trips. It seems to come from a very clear memory!
When you assume that your mind is "cleansing" in the entities part, what do you mean specifically?

About the flags appearing thing, was it literally like that? haha

Well, I hope you have a good time here, so welcome!

Smiles
დ there is a Spirit, there is a Soul დ

Daniel Faraday
#3 Posted : 4/26/2022 6:47:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
When you assume that your mind is "cleansing" in the entities part, what do you mean specifically?

I don't mean that I feel anything different from any other trip. It just looks like some sort of a ritual: heavy bodyload can mean that I'm "sick" or "inpure". Then I know from somewhere that I need to lay down and the entitiy then "heals" me. A few times it happened when I smoked a second time after my previous trip had just ended. Sometimes I have this hints about what I should do at the moment. I felt sleepy once and it meant that I had to close my eyes to watch some vision.

Quote:
About the flags appearing thing, was it literally like that? haha

Yes. Here are other memorable examples:
My vape split into two parts. It's a bit hard to explain. They looked like two compiting factory buildings trying to overbuild over each other and moving in my hand.
The vape started ticking like a bomb and exploded after I put it on the table. I tried to record it with my phone and the explosion was on the screen only.
The glass in the tank shattered and e-liquid began to leak out. I panicked for a moment, believing that this was really happening.
My vape became asymmetric and uncomfortable to hold. I had a fake memory that it's supposed to be like that, something about a design flaw.
On May 9th (a holiday in Russia celebrating the end of World War II) I had a level 1 experience, practically no visuals, but my vape looked sort of like a cannon form WWII

Daniel Faraday
#4 Posted : 10/26/2022 11:41:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I moved to Germany a few months ago and now it's much easier for me [MOD EDIT - careful now!]. During this time I had several trips that I want to share:
1) I saw how all the previously encountered entities were eaten by some kind of cosmic slime. Only the pyramid-guy remained.
2) There was a cartoon: I move along the timeline. First I saw some kind of intergovernmental forum. Ursula von der Leyen (President of the European Commission) was there. maybe G20? Then I saw how Putin was shot there(?). After that, the Russian government came to surrender. After that, I began to move to another timeline, and on the main one there were wars and, in the end, a global catastrophe with the death of all people on Earth.
3) I was watching a random scene when all of a sudden out of nowhere I thought something along the lines of "all my trips have rules, it's like I'm in a video game". These were definitely not my thoughts.
4) The vision of the future of humanity that was so wierd that I'm not sure if they are trolling me or not. I'll probably share details later.
So I guess we can make a religion out of this.

Daniel Faraday
#5 Posted : 1/15/2023 2:40:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is what I have discovered in the last 3 months:
This universe is indeed a video game. The theme of the game is "traditional values vs progressive values".
Mankind is doomed to self-destruction. As time passes more and more conflicts will occur. The goal of the game is to unfuck the humanity.
As technology progresses we will see transhumans (cyborgs, centaurus, spider-people, long dick tribe, etc), full-scale superheroes battles, zombie apocalypse, bioweapon outbreaks and alien invasion. The universe is a dark forest. In the last stage of the game, the goal is to bring peace to the galaxy.
Player can change the world through DMT via pyramid-guy. The easiest to control are chaotic systems. I can also write storylines for people, although I still don't fully understand what works and what doesn't.
The basic rule of the game is that you cannot prove to people that this is a game. Therefore, I do not disclose specific examples of moves or future events.
There is a level system with rewards. On the first level I got a DMT visuals upgrade (looks like 720p vs 4k).
I can trigger changes in my brain via N-N-DMT, 5-MEO-DMT and DOM. It feels like they printing new layers, connecting them and forming new pathways.