We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cactus juicer experience Options

mindSOULmosaic
#1 Posted : 6/19/2022 7:54:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I juiced 2 pounds of pachanoi (hutch 1597) which was about 14 inches of a cut cured for 7 months. I cut it into small cubes with skins, spines and all, and I used my omega auger juicer. It worked and I had to down a quart of slimy liquid. I ran it through a blender to homogenize the juice as all the slime seperated from the less slimy liquid. It was comparable to 1-1.5 grams of dried cubensis or 1-2 tabs of lsd (depending on strength). To sum it up, it was basically like being completely sober with nice visuals. I could have easily done my taxes. I didn’t have any spiritual insights, I just went for a long walk admiring nature while being slightly nauseous with a slight headache. Now I can’t sleep. 3/4 pounds would have been ideal but that would be too much liquid to down using the juicer method. Maybe the juicer method would prove better with more potent cultivars or bridgesii.
May all beings know real happiness, real peace, and real truth. May all being disentangle themselves from karmic bondage. May all beings help disentangle others from karmic bondage.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

daniel32
#2 Posted : 10/21/2022 12:29:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Amazing juicer experience.It is very easy to use and comfortable.Smile

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 10/21/2022 2:07:16 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I tried juicing some cactus a while back; mine must have been rather much on the slimier side because it simply wrapped itself round the augur like intractable phlegm Laughing It still made a good brew.

Clearly, the moisture content of the cactus and the amount of mucilage in the specimen concerned will have a big influence on the viability of augur juicing as a preparation method in any given case.
daniel32 wrote:

Amazing juicer experience.It is very easy to use and comfortable.Smile
Are you saying this is something you've tried? It would be wonderful to hear a little more about it, like what sort of cactus you use as well as the experience itself.

Welcome to the (secretly cactus) Nexus!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

daniel32
#4 Posted : 10/23/2022 8:48:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I used a manual Citrus juicer for the first time this week. The strainer is not the greatest. The larger seeds stayed in the top part, but the smaller ones did sneak through to the juice cup.
But it is very very easy to clean, and having a grater for the lemon zest is an added bonus. You can check the reviews from here as well as from amazon.

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 10/23/2022 11:11:43 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

daniel32 wrote:
I used a manual Citrus juicer for the first time this week. The strainer is not the greatest. The larger seeds stayed in the top part, but the smaller ones did sneak through to the juice cup.
But it is very very easy to clean, and having a grater for the lemon zest is an added bonus. You can check the reviews from here as well as from amazon.

Have you tried it with fresh cactus yet? Would it even work for that? Or were you thinking this is a juicers' forum and signed up by accident?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli