We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Norway Options

triplars
#1 Posted : 9/10/2011 9:37:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everybody. Im new to this forum, and im not really sure if this should be in this category, but I'll give it a go anyways.. I'm looking for fellow psychonauts in Norway. Would be nice to have someone experienced with DMT i could talk to. Been doing LSD, shrooms & cacti for several years now. And I must say DMT makes me very curious. I really have to try this divine drug! *sorry for my bad English guys* :-\

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Global
#2 Posted : 9/10/2011 3:04:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I don't live in Norway, but you could start by asking some of your questions here. Don't worry if the questions don't necessarily fit in the right forum for the time being.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

tele
#3 Posted : 9/10/2011 3:10:55 PM
Explorer

Don't worry it will find you, you won't find it!

So as you have already registered here, if you are truely interested you might even want to try extracting little of your own D!
If you have friends who like shrooms, I think you could talk with them about the DMT, because it's actually similar to mushrooms.

Citta
#4 Posted : 9/10/2011 3:21:07 PM

Skepdick

I'm from Norway, so feel free to talk to me. We do have a lot of great users it's worth talking to here that are not from Norway as well, just saying.

Ginkgo
#5 Posted : 9/10/2011 5:01:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lars from Mars? Very happy I'm from Norway myself. Welcome to the DMT-Nexus!

HighTimes
#6 Posted : 7/17/2012 12:51:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Triplars have you find it? or have u made it your self? im olso from norway and i want to try dmt i know that there is a lot of sites where it shows how to make it but im not do it your self tipe of guy... Sad can any one help me find dmt? Smile

Dante
#7 Posted : 7/17/2012 1:29:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

HighTime, it' not permitted to talk about buying or selling on the nexus!!

If you are truly interested in this sacred molecule, I suggest you to start studying and reading about it as much as you can till you'll be able to extract it yourself.

Also, have a look at this thread:
[IMPORTANT] No buying/selling, why?
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

LoneDruid
#8 Posted : 7/17/2012 1:34:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus and happy learning!
I am a producer of electronic music. I am Setna. Check out my music! http://soundcloud.com/setna

Purges
#9 Posted : 7/17/2012 3:08:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extract your own, it's part of the divine process Wink Plus then you ave an endless cheap supply without having to worry about shady dealers etc. It's better this way Cool
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

HighTimes
#10 Posted : 7/17/2012 8:58:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry i wasn`t tryng to buy it, i was wondering mb some one would like to meat me and help me by explaining some basics of making or it would be nice to hear theyr experiance Smile or mb some one is olso is green on this subject and want to join me on my quest... Rolling eyes I live near Oslo you can whrite me a mail would be nice to hear from some one Thumbs up

endlessness
#11 Posted : 7/17/2012 9:03:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I removed your email. You are being suspended for a week for breaking our rules. Read the attitude page, it very clearly says NO PERSONAL MEET UPS, its obvious why, its a legal liability for you, for the person possibly meeting you, and for the whole community. Our administrator can go to jail and the nexus be shut down if its found as a place where people meet up to make scheduled drugs. Please take this week off to think twice about your actions and to read the attitude page.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...a_personal_meet-up_point

sonatine
#12 Posted : 7/23/2012 10:06:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im also from Norway!! I dont know anyone else in the whole country that are interested in dmt, I dont think its very many of us here..would be so great having friends that use dmt.. but, I guess they will come my way if its ment to...

Northsouth00
#13 Posted : 11/26/2021 2:47:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

Anyone from norway here?

Im looking forward to meet new ppl.

downwardsfromzero
#14 Posted : 11/26/2021 2:23:33 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Northsouth00 wrote:
Hi,

Anyone from norway here?

Im looking forward to meet new ppl.

Hi there and welcome!

There may be at least one active Nexus member in Norway, and a couple of members in Sweden too, at least within the past few years. If you stick around, it's a matter of time before you'll get to know who's who. [My own connection with Scandinavia is more tenuous and based a little further to the south.]

There's also a chat function where you can get a more immediate interaction with other members. Most of the activity is on the other side of the Atlantic so you may have to be patient for replies if you're not an insomniac!

Do you have any experience with DMT or other psychedelics? Have you extracted your own DMT? I would consider psilocybin mushrooms to be Norway's indigenous psychedelic.

One more thing - please bear in mind this important rule:
2.13 No using the Nexus as a personal meet-up point

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Dirty T
#15 Posted : 11/26/2021 8:19:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not in Norway although my VPN sometimes broadcasts live from Sweden. Even though the attitude page clearly states in person meet ups are not allowed I want to double and triple down on that, it's a very bad idea, extremely bad idea. As a matter of fact I know people where I'm at that are members of both here and shroomery and we do not know each other's screen names for very good reason. What we discuss here isn't exactly legal in a lot of places.

Having said all that DMT is extremely easy to extract yourself with readily available materials and easy to source feedstock as well as easy to grow plants that can survive a lot of conditions including indoor cultivation and the seeds themselves are legal nearly everywhere. If you want to experience DMT you are in the right place. Don't buy DMT because you don't know what it is or what's in it and don't ask someone else to make it for you, just do it yourself. If you need help just ask, there are a lot of friendly and helpful people here that want to help you have a good experience with DMT SAFELY! After all this is a harm reduction site.

murklan
#16 Posted : 11/26/2021 9:21:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello! Sweden calling here. Not exactly Norway but in the region at least.

You might know of the Flashback forum, I bet you can find other scandinavians there. But its a huge difference between that forum and this. I prefer this anytime.

Mroksehode
#17 Posted : 10/21/2022 12:30:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello,im also from norway Smile Also New here
I have been wondering if i should try to extract myself, do someone here have some essential good info / tips/ guides that i should check out? I dont know very much yet so i thought i atleast should get the right information.

downwardsfromzero
#18 Posted : 10/21/2022 1:49:36 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Mroksehode wrote:
Hello,im also from norway Smile Also New here
I have been wondering if i should try to extract myself, do someone here have some essential good info / tips/ guides that i should check out? I dont know very much yet so i thought i atleast should get the right information.

Hi there and welcome. Presumably you want to extract for yourself rather than from yourself - although the latter would be an interesting long-term project Big grin

As for "essential good info / tips/ guides that [you] should check out" - that's literally what this entire forum is about! It is all indexed into subforums, with important threads stuck at the top. There is also a wiki with a good deal of useful information.

As for where to start, make sure you've read and understood our Attitude Page before everything else. Then you can get started on your journey of discovery towards the how, the where and the what of extraction - and maybe, perhaps the WTF!?! should you finally get there.

Meanwhile, we'd be delighted to get to know you a little - such as, how you found out about DMT, whether you have any previous experience with psychedelics or other psychoactive substances, and what makes you interested in such things to start with. do you perhaps have some kind of scientific or philosophical background, or are you perhaps an artist - or has your path to here been something completely different?

We also have a Chat function where you at least stand the chance of something approaching a real-time interaction, if you show up at the right time.

So, have a little dig around the forum and if any further questions arise I'll be happy to help you out.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli