We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Endless Maze Options

5 Dimensional Nick
#1 Posted : 10/20/2022 1:00:10 AM

"Full of multiversal flow!"

It's been 3 years in the making and almost a decade from initial concept, but my debut sci-fi novel THE ENDLESS MAZE is finally out as an audiobook, enriched with music AND sound FX.

Virtual DMT is the key that unlocks the growing seed of the AI Kaleidos: "silicon impersonating a deity, an uncaring psychotic optimization algorithm, a runaway wave of false order, that will not... no, cannot stop, until it consumes us all"

... but theres Aseene, a moon consiousness, an OSI (organic super intelligence), whose soul resides in the time crystals within it, whose time-travel abilities may have the key to save the day?

It's a mind-bending, sometimes LITERALLY hallucinogenic/psychedelic journey!

If you have Audible, it's available there.

Visit

linktr.ee/5dnick

for the link

If your are old school and want to read it you can get the pdf there too or even have the book printed (hard or softback).

PEACE OUT and I hope you enjoy.

=)

5D
"Anonymous around the mouse, hyperspace black ops in my house,
A technical itch you can't ignore, viral like that magic spore,
Laced in life like a blockchain, special characters around my name,
They got game like Nintendo flow, it's always the same you will know,
I can't be pinned down like a Q-Bit, my architecture all neuromorphic,
On the roof if the internet had one, fire escape's fibre optic dragon." Onepacman

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.