We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Best tanks for e-juice? Options

DreaMTripper
#1 Posted : 9/29/2022 12:16:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive found that there is a certain amount of juice that can never be used as it sits below the holes for the coil. Is there a brand that has the holes very low down as there is potential for waste from burning the coil, and juice will be lost through recovery.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The Sofa Traveler
#2 Posted : 9/29/2022 1:41:20 PM

Give me a snake otherwise I'll smash a crocodile

Hello ! First of all it's better using small/reduced diameter tanks, so the residual juice amount will be less. 2ml/22 millimeters tank is more than enough. Also, especially when there is not much juice left, it's simportant to store the clearo or put down the box vertically. I use the 2ml Vaporesso Veco Tank, its coil holes reach the bottom of the clearo, and last but not least it is leakproof (airflow located at the top of the clearomizer) and the top cap is fully removable, so you can easily reload with a syringe. Different coils types available from 0.3 to 0.6ohms : SS316, kanthal, etc. 5 years of use (for spice as well as for daily nicotine vape) and still happy with it.
Humanity has invented gods, the reverse remains to be proven.

DreaMTripper
#3 Posted : 9/29/2022 1:55:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Will take a look! Thanks

Loveall
#4 Posted : 9/29/2022 9:41:11 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

My recent favorite

Pretty good when low, but I simply top off before running out
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

DreaMTripper
#5 Posted : 9/29/2022 10:11:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
My recent favorite

That has enough control to not combust it or under vape?

Loveall
#6 Posted : 9/29/2022 10:43:52 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

DreaMTripper wrote:
Loveall wrote:
My recent favorite

Not sure I understand the question. It simply makes an aerosol at ~200C with small e-juice droplets that carry dissolved DMT (free base or salt). Not sure how it is possible to "under vape" (low vapor density?) or combust.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

DreaMTripper
#7 Posted : 10/2/2022 5:54:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
DreaMTripper wrote:
Loveall wrote:
My recent favorite

Not sure I understand the question. It simply makes an aerosol at ~200C with small e-juice droplets that carry dissolved DMT (free base or salt). Not sure how it is possible to "under vape" (low vapor density?) or combust.

Silly question really you wouldn't have mentioned it if it didn't work well enough

DreaMTripper
#8 Posted : 10/4/2022 7:27:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Sofa Traveler wrote:
Hello ! First of all it's better using small/reduced diameter tanks, so the residual juice amount will be less. 2ml/22 millimeters tank is more than enough. Also, especially when there is not much juice left, it's simportant to store the clearo or put down the box vertically. I use the 2ml Vaporesso Veco Tank, its coil holes reach the bottom of the clearo, and last but not least it is leakproof (airflow located at the top of the clearomizer) and the top cap is fully removable, so you can easily reload with a syringe. Different coils types available from 0.3 to 0.6ohms : SS316, kanthal, etc. 5 years of use (for spice as well as for daily nicotine vape) and still happy with it.

I got myself one of these what temperature or wattage do you set it to?

The Sofa Traveler
#9 Posted : 10/5/2022 12:22:24 AM

Give me a snake otherwise I'll smash a crocodile

Quote:

It depends on your coil type (and ohms). I used to do TC (Temperature Control) but definitely too much weird behaviours and too much sensitive to a lot of parameters. Lately I use the VPC mode from my box (Aegis Solo2 S100), it allows to define a 5 seconds wattage curve, instead of a fixed wattage. I use the SS316 0.3ohms coil and I would say that the average wattage for this coil - and exclusively this coil ! - is around 20 watts (given 35-40w for regular nicotine vape). My VPC curve starts at 23w, decreasing and ending at 17 watts. Anyway, the deal is to not burn the spice ! So I would advice to start on the low side of wattage and increase progressively until you find the good settings. Inevitably there is a learning curve, take time to tame the inhaling technique and the technical settings. Especially if you're new in the vape world Smile Which coil do you use ?

p.s. : more details about my current use and settings
Humanity has invented gods, the reverse remains to be proven.

DreaMTripper
#10 Posted : 10/13/2022 3:03:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Sofa Traveler wrote:
Quote:

It depends on your coil type (and ohms). I used to do TC (Temperature Control) but definitely too much weird behaviours and too much sensitive to a lot of parameters. Lately I use the VPC mode from my box (Aegis Solo2 S100), it allows to define a 5 seconds wattage curve, instead of a fixed wattage. I use the SS316 0.3ohms coil and I would say that the average wattage for this coil - and exclusively this coil ! - is around 20 watts (given 35-40w for regular nicotine vape). My VPC curve starts at 23w, decreasing and ending at 17 watts. Anyway, the deal is to not burn the spice ! So I would advice to start on the low side of wattage and increase progressively until you find the good settings. Inevitably there is a learning curve, take time to tame the inhaling technique and the technical settings. Especially if you're new in the vape world Smile Which coil do you use ?

p.s. : more details about my current use and settings

Ok cheers I had used the box before but not the coil, it was a half success, I think owing to too little in the tank so was a bit rough. Ended up on 25W with a EUC .4 ohm coil, wattage mode Im sure when the tanks much fuller it will be smoother. Thanks for the tips

Randomness
#11 Posted : 10/19/2022 1:06:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You could try a dripper (RDA) then you can just make your coil and cotton up and drip the amount you want onto the cotton and get vaping. Means you don’t need to worry about anything getting stuck in a tank and it’s easy to change the cotton or coil if anything isn’t working correctly or gets burned.

Personally I think it is a better solution for DMT than a tank style atomiser as it’s very easy to add a few more drops and you can keep everything in an airtight bottle when you are not using it.

ZiPhi
#12 Posted : 12/22/2022 3:41:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love my Yocan Orbit. Looking to get a mod to fit the Orbit tank to to give more control than the three settings the OEM rig comes with though. TBC...