We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe Options

starway7
#21 Posted : 9/17/2021 11:47:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you want potency..try an alcohol extraction of crushed rue seed...

Its very potent!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ShamensStamen
#22 Posted : 9/18/2021 12:23:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

starway7 wrote:

Its very potent!

I still need to try that. Usually i either use the raw seed powder in capsules, or i use a homemade full spectrum freebased extract in a capsule.

How's the dosing on the alcohol extract? Like, can you somewhat accurately weigh out a dose or is it just you get what you get? lol. I think the alcohol extract will be the next thing i try. How's your process for doing it, if you don't mind?

Voidmatrix
#23 Posted : 9/18/2021 12:53:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

ShamensStamen wrote:
starway7 wrote:

Its very potent!

I still need to try that. Usually i either use the raw seed powder in capsules, or i use a homemade full spectrum freebased extract in a capsule.

How's the dosing on the alcohol extract? Like, can you somewhat accurately weigh out a dose or is it just you get what you get? lol. I think the alcohol extract will be the next thing i try. How's your process for doing it, if you don't mind?

Grind, soak (Starway7 and I have been using 190 proof everclear), filter, evaporate, scrape.

And it's hard to get an accurate dosing. I haven't tried this yet, but Starway7 stated they did a sublingual administration.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

starway7
#24 Posted : 9/18/2021 2:59:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ShamensStamen wrote:
starway7 wrote:

Its very potent!

the rue paste after alcohol evaporation... is very sticky .. and you need to let the paste dry atleast 3 days so you can handel it when its more dry...

the dosing isnt to complicated.. if you start with [only 1 to 3 grams rue of seed]..that in itself is a safe dose...if you are going oral...

but i wouldent sugest taking all the rue paste orally because it is very potent...

If you try sublingual it takes much less paste!... and is very potent ...

When dry enough to handel i scrape it up with razor blade ..roll into little ....
[mouse dropping sized balls!!] between my fingers and let dry further..

I took only one half of a tiny ball of rue paste spice sublingually..and soon as i vaped only 15 mgs of spice on top if it.... i layed down and very quickly an invisable body suit or [lead blanket] rolled over my body from head to toe!

I felt great like i had an energy body instead of a physical one!

Great head space ..no anxiety at all...my two hands felt like glowing balls of energy !

I was lying on a cloud...covered with an energy blanket ..i was experiancing a disconnect from my physical body...

[had i tool a larger dose of spice im shure it would have been very visual!

I felt close to an Out of body experiance..had i let myself drift asleep!

That tiny bit of rue paste sublingually one in contact with even a small dose of vaped spice was very strong!

I think the alcohol extraction method takes out more actives from the seed...much more tha simple tea...

starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC00121.JPG (2,539kb) downloaded 385 time(s).

ShamensStamen
#25 Posted : 9/18/2021 3:09:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Interesting. I'll give it a go sometime within the next few weeks, i've read it's a good way to go.

Tomtegubbe
#26 Posted : 6/12/2022 1:22:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I went today for 2 grams of mimosa with a friend and redosed twice with a little of harmalas. This might be some sort of sweet spot, where you have sufficient control and freedom to go deeper. This might be a good initial dose to start experimenting and might be a good dose for advanced study, where you exercise your sensitivity.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Voidmatrix
#27 Posted : 6/12/2022 1:49:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Tomtegubbe wrote:
I went today for 2 grams of mimosa with a friend and redosed twice with a little of harmalas. This might be some sort of sweet spot, where you have sufficient control and freedom to go deeper. This might be a good initial dose to start experimenting and might be a good dose for advanced study, where you exercise your sensitivity.

Thank you for thus tidbit my friend. I reinitiated my journey with pharma yesterday with 20mg of DMT (which I think is about equivalent to 2g of MHRB), and 4g of rue. It was mild, but therapeutic and really enjoyable.

When you redosed was with MRHB or just harmalas?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tomtegubbe
#28 Posted : 6/12/2022 8:06:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Tomtegubbe wrote:

Thank you for thus tidbit my friend. I reinitiated my journey with pharma yesterday with 20mg of DMT (which I think is about equivalent to 2g of MHRB), and 4g of rue. It was mild, but therapeutic and really enjoyable.

When you redosed was with MRHB or just harmalas?

One love
Nice to hear you were inspired!

The initial dose was with a brew from 5 grams of peganum harmala, the first redose, with a brew of 2,5 g of harmalas and 2 g of mhrb and the final redose with 1 g of grounded rue seeds and 2 g of harmalas.

With milder doses you can exercise stilling your mind and letting the insights and hyperspace phenomena come to you.

I began my session with this 30 minute guided Vipassana meditation which I believe helped to tune my mind. https://youtu.be/PxuNf87E1_c
My preferred method:

Magyar
#29 Posted : 6/25/2022 5:26:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
I'd like to share this method of ingestion I have been using for quite a while now which I find very convenient. It's as simple as this:

1. Ground max 4 g of syrian rue (3g if you are inexperienced)
2. Add liquid of your choise. (Removed previous instruction to soak it lemon. You can try that too, the come up may be less sudden, but boy it tastes bad)
3. Drink
4. Wait for about 45 minutes (depending on how empty your stomach is)
5. Mix approx 2-4 g of powdered mimosa hostilis root bark with the liquid of your choice (you can try lemon as per suggested before). Edit: If this is your first time, take just one gram to see how sensitive you are!
6. Drink.

Take a few drops of lemon essential oil to reduce nausea. Encapsulating the oil is best, if possible. You can also rub this to your chest and armpits if you don't like the taste. If you need, a very tiny amount of cannabis can help ease the nausea (avoid getting stoned!). Practice controlling the feeling of nausea through breathing and relaxing your stomach.

Adjust the dosage and the ratio of harmalas to DMT to find the level you feel comfortable with. Challenge yourself every now and then by taking a little larger dose.

Make your environment comfortable and keep comforting music at hand. If you have clean home and a nice respectful setting, with maybe candles and incense, it helps you a lot to get into a mood that gives a positive tone for the experience.

If this is a TEK that works for you, I'd be glad to hear about it!

Edit: Lemon is bad for your teeth, so if you do this often, you might want to use something less acidic, like apple juice. The point of using acid is to extract alkaloids, but your gastrointestinal juices are very acidic anyway, so it might not be that important. You can make the brew taste better with a good amount of honey. Roasting the rue seeds makes them taste better, but you may need to use more of them.

Thanks my men ! Great stuff

Magyar
#30 Posted : 6/25/2022 5:31:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I thinking about and looking for experiences with vaping syrian rue seeds. I use to do the tea or expresso u do. Various results achived. Smile

Magyar
#31 Posted : 6/25/2022 5:44:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway7 wrote:
ShamensStamen wrote:
starway7 wrote:

Its very potent!

the rue paste after alcohol evaporation... is very sticky .. and you need to let the paste dry atleast 3 days so you can handel it when its more dry...

the dosing isnt to complicated.. if you start with [only 1 to 3 grams rue of seed]..that in itself is a safe dose...if you are going oral...

but i wouldent sugest taking all the rue paste orally because it is very potent...

If you try sublingual it takes much less paste!... and is very potent ...

When dry enough to handel i scrape it up with razor blade ..roll into little ....
[mouse dropping sized balls!!] between my fingers and let dry further..

I took only one half of a tiny ball of rue paste spice sublingually..and soon as i vaped only 15 mgs of spice on top if it.... i layed down and very quickly an invisable body suit or [lead blanket] rolled over my body from head to toe!

I felt great like i had an energy body instead of a physical one!

Great head space ..no anxiety at all...my two hands felt like glowing balls of energy !

I was lying on a cloud...covered with an energy blanket ..i was experiancing a disconnect from my physical body...

[had i tool a larger dose of spice im shure it would have been very visual!

I felt close to an Out of body experiance..had i let myself drift asleep!

That tiny bit of rue paste sublingually one in contact with even a small dose of vaped spice was very strong!

I think the alcohol extraction method takes out more actives from the seed...much more tha simple tea...

wow ! Thanks a lot! Sounds very interesting,have to try! Cant resist 0.o

Tomtegubbe
#32 Posted : 7/19/2022 9:39:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I tested a new recipe today. I put in 6 g of grounded peganum harmala and mimosa hostilis root bark in a half litre plastic bottle and let it sit for a week before consuming. I discarded some of the more gross solids before ingesting. This enabled me to take a small sip when I felt like I want to go deeper.

I believe this is the preferred method.

I'd love to hear your feedback!

This stuff is seriously powerful and if you are inexperienced I recommend to use only half a dose, or maybe 4 g of both and be intentional and prepared what comes. Nausea is something you need to develop your resistance to bit by bit.

Friends who help you navigate through the realm if you get lost in your maze are of an enormous help!

Much love to you all people.

Bless this community!

โค๏ธ
My preferred method:

mud1
#33 Posted : 10/19/2022 12:48:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
I tested a new recipe today. I put in 6 g of grounded peganum harmala and mimosa hostilis root bark in a half litre plastic bottle and let it sit for a week before consuming. I discarded some of the more gross solids before ingesting. This enabled me to take a small sip when I felt like I want to go deeper.

Interesting, are you putting them in just plain filtered water and 3g of each? Does this reduce nausea at all? Also isn't there a chance it might rot if you leave it in room temperature?

In a more general question, what exactly causes the nausea with Aya/ana/pharma-huasca? I read that all drugs that interact with the 5HT 2A receptor will cause nausea, but from these threads it seems like the rue causes most of the nausea. I have also heard of the plant matter being the cause.

Weirdly enough, I had my first changa experience recently and experienced 0 nausea (it was a smaller dose (around 25 mg of DMT/harmalas each) to be fair) whereas other psychedelics definitely make me nauseous.

Ice House
#34 Posted : 10/19/2022 3:56:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Tony6Strings wrote:
Why are you guys tossing and washing plant powder?

What I love about this Tek is that its 100% plant based. After two decades of extracting and using DMT I am at a place where I now only consume plant based psychedelics, in plant form, and this works wonderful. Thank you for the nice post.
Cheers!
IH
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Tomtegubbe
#35 Posted : 10/19/2022 5:51:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mud1 wrote:
Tomtegubbe wrote:

Interesting, are you putting them in just plain filtered water and 3g of each? Does this reduce nausea at all? Also isn't there a chance it might rot if you leave it in room temperature?

In a more general question, what exactly causes the nausea with Aya/ana/pharma-huasca? I read that all drugs that interact with the 5HT 2A receptor will cause nausea, but from these threads it seems like the rue causes most of the nausea. I have also heard of the plant matter being the cause.

Weirdly enough, I had my first changa experience recently and experienced 0 nausea (it was a smaller dose (around 25 mg of DMT/harmalas each) to be fair) whereas other psychedelics definitely make me nauseous.

I use just plain tap water (the tap water is very good here). With the said recipe I used 6 grams of each plant, but this was very heavy trip. This recipe doesn't take away any of the nausea.

I believe there very little food for microbes in this brew. However, I did put it in fridge.

It's the combination of MAOI and DMT that causes the nausea. DMT attaches to the 5HT3 receptors in the gut that cause nausea, but only when MAO inhibition is active. If you inhale the molecules, you can pass the receptors in gut.
My preferred method:

ildruido
#36 Posted : 8/19/2023 7:30:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

why you guys are ingesting seeds and freebase? they are very heavy on your body and who has delicate stomach should use rue tea (3-5 grams) and dmt fumarate that is much less caustic than fb, IMO

Tomtegubbe
#37 Posted : 10/28/2023 2:08:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Update on this. I much prefer making a tea with lots of honey compared to eating the plants raw. Honey seems to cover up the taste and it probably puts you in better mood.

Two 10-15 minutes brew for peganum harmala is good enough. A bit wasteful, but if you have time you can brew longer and with third wash.

With regards to weed, I believe these plants can be synergistic, but you have to be very aware of what the weed will bring about. If it's relaxation and good mood, I see the point. It helps you surrender to the experience. (This is the opposite if weed brings about paranoia and uncomfortable dizziness.) One caveat is that, you still need to keep your head when the hyperspace pulls you in. Some consideration before saying yes to everything is a good idea in order to keep things at balance.

Ayahuasca is a powerful spirit.
My preferred method:

psychonautt
#38 Posted : 1/17/2024 3:43:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My first experience with 'ayahuasca' was just 1.4g MHRB in capsule consumed after 2g SR in a capsule. Obviously not all guts are equal, because I would never do this again or recommend it to anyone.

For me, it induced very disagreeable sensations in my stomach that were distinctly different from the acceptable and to be expected nausea/purging that comes with 'ayahuasca'. Digesting pure bark felt distinctly 'not ok' and 'unhealthy' and somehow 'heavy'. These sensations passed and I ended up having a good experience, but in retrospect I am glad that I did not consume more bark.

If anyone wants to try this recipe, definitely start low to see how well your stomach can handle it. Also, the pure MHRB was obviously the culprit, as I consume grinded SR seeds quite often and never have any of the sensations described above.
โ€œJoy at the smallest things comes to you only when you have accepted death. But if you look out greedily for all that you could still live, then nothing is great enough for your pleasure, and the smallest things that continue to surround you are no longer a joyโ€ -C.G. Jung

"When in the body of a donkey, enjoy the taste of grass." -Tibetan Buddhist saying

brokedownpalace10
#39 Posted : 1/17/2024 5:49:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What if one consumed unground Rue seeds? What if one made a tea from unground Rue seeds? It seems that surely the latter would work. That the water would penetrate the tiny seeds and extract the alks.

PREV12