We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intranasaly: Harmala+DMT at once, or Harmala first, wait a bit, then DMT? Options

justB612
#1 Posted : 9/18/2022 11:12:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yo

After seeing a bunch of stuff out there, decided to make Mindlusions intranasal seline solution

( https://www.dmt-nexus.me...osts&t=23795&p=4 #65 )

My question would be to anyone experienced. Is there a difference between administering DMT+Harmala extract this way at once, or should one predose with harmalas (intranasaly) and wait 5-15 minutes and then do the DMT separately. Also, would drinking the oral harmalas bring greater effect to the trip, than administering intranasaly?
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 9/18/2022 12:09:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I recommend trying just a bit of your solution before making the decision whether you want to take it all in. I gut a flu that lasted for a month for trying this.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 9/20/2022 7:33:49 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Ah, this: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=255741#post255741

Don't know if ML ever followed that one up. Attempts at iterations of intranasal DMT administration always seem to peter out.

Tomtegubbe - did you definitely pay attention to the sterility of your intranasal solution? Just to be sure...

Your tale is, however, highly reminiscent of David Nichols' warning in the early days of covid that one ought to avoid psychedelics in cases of viral infection because their immunomodulatory effects hamper the body's ability to fight viruses. It could be that you already had the beginnings of a viral infection and may therefore have been especially unlucky with the timing.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Tomtegubbe
#4 Posted : 9/20/2022 8:26:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Ah, this: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=255741#post255741

Don't know if ML ever followed that one up. Attempts at iterations of intranasal DMT administration always seem to peter out.

Tomtegubbe - did you definitely pay attention to the sterility of your intranasal solution? Just to be sure...

Your tale is, however, highly reminiscent of David Nichols' warning in the early days of covid that one ought to avoid psychedelics in cases of viral infection because their immunomodulatory effects hamper the body's ability to fight viruses. It could be that you already had the beginnings of a viral infection and may therefore have been especially unlucky with the timing.

Well, I didn't actually get flu, just swollen cavities and flu like symptoms because of the burn. I tried to coat the solution with coconut oil but still it just burnt like hell and seemed to have triggered an allergic reaction that lasted for quite a while.

I know my nasal cavities are sensitive and often have seasonal allergy.
My preferred method:

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 9/20/2022 10:49:10 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

That does now ring a bell, come to mention it. Did you make a thread about it?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

Tomtegubbe
#6 Posted : 9/21/2022 6:04:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:

Yes I did. 🙂 It was such an unpleasant experience so I thought I want to warn about possible consequences.
My preferred method:

CosmicLion
#7 Posted : 9/21/2022 8:57:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Noseahuasca returns!
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

Tomtegubbe
#8 Posted : 9/21/2022 9:08:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CosmicLion wrote:
Noseahuasca returns!

Is it placebo or nocebo? 🤔
My preferred method:

CosmicLion
#9 Posted : 9/21/2022 10:31:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
CosmicLion wrote:
Noseahuasca returns!

Nosecebo
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 9/21/2022 4:56:42 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Tomtegubbe wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:

Yes I did. 🙂 It was such an unpleasant experience so I thought I want to warn about possible consequences.

Could you share the link here for us? I mean, I could dig it out myself but I really need to pick my apples Laughing

CosmicLion wrote:
Tomtegubbe wrote:
CosmicLion wrote:
Noseahuasca returns!

Nosecebo

We were led by the nose into that one! Laughing

Tomtegubbe
#11 Posted : 9/21/2022 8:23:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Tomtegubbe wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:

Could you share the link here for us? I mean, I could dig it out myself but I really need to pick my apples Laughing
I might need to pick my nose a little.

Here it is. One of my first posts to the forum. https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=95221
My preferred method:

Levanah
#12 Posted : 10/16/2022 11:07:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can someone tell if Harmala salts (like HCL or fumarate) intranasally are very irritating like DMT or not very irritating?

Also if Harmala boofing/plugging is possible? As DMT is completely unactive when plugged (without Harmalas).

justB612
#13 Posted : 10/17/2022 10:26:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yo

A quick question, if (googled) "from 4.5 to 6.5
The local pH value inside the nasal cavity directly influences the rate and extent of drug absorption. It is suggested that the optimum pH value of nasal spray ranges from 4.5 to 6.5."

the nasal sprays have 4.5 to 6.5 ph, that means if i put freebase DMT in it, it would convert that into acidic DMT right, and that means one wouldn't need to use vinegar or anything else to convert it but could just put it into the nasal spray?

Sorry for the noob question I'm bad at chemistry Razz
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.