We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Something wrong? Options

Vegeta28
#1 Posted : 10/10/2022 6:52:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for help here.. i know is too much for read...but THANKS!!

I think i will share all the details:
A lot of powder mhrb
7or 8 liters of tap water filtered
-PH 2,8 I put a lot of citric acid and some ascorbic, i dont know why but i want to reach a ph of 2 but was imposibble so put and put and put citric acid until no more down.
-3 weeks after i filter the mass with 3 Buble bags, and then the biomass filter with a hidraulic press 1 ton( squeez a lot).
-I never boil the mhrb in the acid water.
-Here i have 7 Liters of a Red dark wine.
-I reduce to 1250ml ( start to put viscous).
-I prepare a solution of NaOh satured in 400 ml
and other of 500ml of Nacl.
-I put a Digital PH meter attach to the flask for monitoring.
-I start to add the Naoh slowly and in a moment all put black and generate a enormous Mass and start to stick everthing( in this moment i think that the mass is dmt and pass for my mind to star do the pull but the PH meter only is 7 or 9 dont remeber, the thing is that the ph meter clog with part of the mass. I start to think when is viscous and have a lot of things the solutions this types of meters dont work well.
I continus adding Naoh solution and in a point start to liquid again the solution and adding adding and never reach the ph 12 i put some naoh pellets directly and never pass 11.4.

-I do the pulls and the heptane is exactly the same color as i put, cristal transulcens, i pick up a litlle and evap in a dish... And have litlle to nothing very very littlle oil.
-I have a layer in the middle of the organic fase and the black tea. Like bubbles. I put and exces of noah( 500g)
Let stay quit ,and i need to go outside of my house o i will fracking crazy.

Maybe too much reducing the wine? Too much viscous?

Pd: the material has a naphta odor..maybe was extracted before? I dont know the source really well.. but i dont know people do shiti things..

Love

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Justsomedude
#2 Posted : 10/10/2022 6:54:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't feel I should even discuss helping you on this, what in the world are you extracting from 3kg for?

This looks like a few magnitudes above personal use.

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 10/10/2022 8:07:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Attitude Page wrote:
No commercial-scaled extractions and reckless “spreading”

The Nexus is not a place for commercial operations and we do not want to support drug dealers; we believe in using these substances for personal use.

Seriously? 3k? That's 3000g... 30x what's recommended in most teks. What is your reason for such a massive extraction?

I will likely delete any post that will attempt to assist you as I feel what you're doing at present is reckless and does not fit in with our community guidelines.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Vegeta28
#4 Posted : 10/10/2022 8:47:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love share and gift my medicines.. for people how needs. i dont sell anything if is the reasson of the fear.
I live in a country that this is religion, not banned and here the people send ayahuasca for all the world
Anyway, i understand yours point
Thanks
Love.

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 10/10/2022 8:57:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I truly appreciate your passion and care, however...

Rest of Above Quoted Section of Attitude Page wrote:
If and when sharing these substances, we believe that it has to be done without money or other payments involved, with a careful approach and care when facilitating the introduction and/or experience of others.

It is imperative to take care that the person ingesting has no contraindicating medical/psychological history, takes it in a proper set and setting, and correct dosage/method of ingestion. This cannot be done if the substances are spread on a large scale. We do not want to "turn on the world", those who are ready will seek it. Indiscriminate spreading of psychedelics can lead to potential serious damage to people and is a big legal liability. Big extractions (and the preparations leading to it and gathering of materials) can attract the attention of the Law.

Spreading of the message of psychedelics itself through superficial YouTube videos showing use or extractions can also cause a lot of damage to the community (as happened with salvia) and is frowned upon.

Also, such a large extraction requires equally large amounts of dangerous substances, such as lye and volatile solvents.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Vegeta28
#6 Posted : 10/10/2022 9:41:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the message, really apreciate, and really walking in a spiritual path, i dont like to make money for help people. A lot of peoples on around here yes..because here is something very coommun and make turism with this kind of sacred plants, and without consciouns..really bad.

Thanks again, and sorry if i disturb the forum.

Love

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 10/10/2022 10:50:30 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

You are very fortunate. This has happened so that you have been spared the trouble that would have arisen should you have suddenly found yourself with over two ounces of DMT freebase on your hands.

Besides that, the main message for me is that one shouldn't embark on an extraction at such a scale if there is the slightest chance that one would feel it necessary to request advice from others when any kind of difficulty arises. One would have to be absolutely confident of ones materials and abilities, as well as being essentially of completely impeccable character - and were that the case, it seems unlikely that one would ever dream of extracting such a large amount. The whole scenario has way too much potential to become an enormous trouble magnet.

The attitude rules exist for good reason.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Vegeta28
#8 Posted : 10/10/2022 11:36:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Really appreciet you message, truly from my heart i have really good intensions, i have my own lab for extract organics compounds from nature, Not only sacred plants.. from spices,from mushrooms , plants, and flowers. My last was made a mix of curcumines, piperine and acids cannabinoids(thca and cbda) for atricular antinflamatory and alzhaimer dissead. ( Have incredible results)

I know that was too much the volume, i have good intensions, and this biomas arrives to the lab for a reasson, i dont buy, and i dont search...Arrives. I was go for my first ayahuasca ceromonie for ask a permision to the grandmother to do this.. i prefer that this magical compound stay with me ..and not in other hands.

Love

ymer
#9 Posted : 10/14/2022 10:47:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The only answer for zero yield on your extraction is that your mhrb is not mhrb, or someone already extracted the goods from it.

Vegeta28
#10 Posted : 10/16/2022 8:15:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, something is start to pull, i stay quiet days and pass to other vessel a few times and the heptane start to satured, freez and crash nice white crystals. I learn a lot with this procces. I think the procces of pass a few times to other vessel helps a lot. The most important , too much volume for my first extraction.

Thanks for all

Love