We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
HELP! DMT trip shaked me and my brain, health problems Options

LoftHuis
#1 Posted : 10/10/2022 7:15:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This warning is best not to do! Well, if possible, maybe you will have some thoughts about this.

I love to travel to psychedelic worlds by nature and explore consciousness under psychedelics.

Well, this time, it was decided to use Garmala 1.3 GR decoction of seeds and about 40 mg of DMT.

I boiled the seeds for about 30 minutes in the pan, leaked a strong broth in the mug, drank.

I read that I needed a diet and exclude different products from the diet, which I did 12 hours before.

I thought so ...

They wrote that it is impossible to strongly enzyme products, etc., but that some cheeses can, so I ate 200 grams of cheese ricotta and 100 grams of Gaud cheese.

Yes, I love quality cheeses. So I used it.

I did not think that it could shake so much. I also later learned that dried fruits are also impossible, and I ate about 200 grams of dates on this day.

The cheese ate in the evening, as well as DMT I took in the evening.

In short, as I understand it, I shook me from tyrammine.

I warn, carefully, do not step on my rake.

All sorts of ranting on the nexus there, that it is not scary to eat non -fermented cheese, dried fruits, this is not so!

The last time I smoked DMT with Garmala, everything was fine. A very kind trip, but then I kept a very strict diet.

At eating fruits, everything is fresh.

Now I read the Akhines on Nexus, about how without a diet everything is OK (and believed, because without a diet everything is ok with magic mushrooms), but DMT is not mushrooms.

In general, he accepted Garmala, it seemed to be normal, everything was fine, until that moment until he smoked 40 mg of DMT.

This trip was something that a silent dark essence of blue-fialet appeared in front of me, with a turquoise contour, which showed me the hellish worlds, some very strict, was dumb, but there was no fear, because I thought that there were already thoughts, there were thoughts Who will find my body and where will the soul move on?

I forgot that I smoked DMT, I separated from my body, it was so powerful that I did not see anything in front of me, I just got into another world, and the essence in the form of a Christmas tree took me over the worlds.

These were some terrible dark rooms, something like torture, it was terrible, I did not understand where I was and why, and I completely forgot that DMT smoked, and indeed the majority of Trip I vaguely remember, only by excerpts.

Then this essence in the form of a house or Christmas tree began to shake me, I would even jokingly say that the essence began to rape me into my chakras.

More precisely, I abruptly got out of that trip to the rooms-pipe, and realized that I had smoked DMT, and Garmala took, so rushing me like that!

It was as if I fell out of the world that I was thrown back into my body, as I understood, I was not breathing at all. There was not enough air, and I began to breathe deeply with my mouth.

There was not enough air and I thought that everything would die.

I began to shake, most of all trembling manifested itself in the legs and at the level of Muladhara Chakra, the body and hands, surprisingly almost did not shake.

The muscles of the back and abdomen were reduced.

I vibrated like a phone in vibration mode. I was shaking a whole and the bed walked with a shake.

This lasted about 5-10 minutes according to subjective sensations.

It even seemed to me that Garmala only strengthened and made TRIP frantic, but almost did not extend the trip.

I somehow even overestimated - do I need Garmala at all, while smoking DMT? If I can smoke DMT without her.

And Garmala is good separately, a very kind and healing plant.

Plus, I don’t like how Garmala rounds DMT Trip and, in general, it becomes like a mushroom.

The same jewelry clarity and geometry inherent in DMT disappears. Well, nah are such dances, it is better to take mushrooms then.

Or smoke a pure DMT, especially since it is enough, a mimosa is not an expensive product, thank God.

Leave Garmala for oral consumption.

In general, I was thrust into the body, I remembered that I smoked DMT with Garmala, and convulsions began,

I was shaking and I begged the gods to let me go, I said, thank you, I had enough, let me go already, let me go! Enough!

Gradually stopped shaking me.

It was something mad.

As if this essence fucked me on the bed, and I lay and could not do anything.

A strange comparison, but the most accurate.

As I understand it, I caught serotonin syndrome.

Since then, I began to hear worse, my ears are laid as if it hurts and does not pass, tingles in my heart, the kidneys hurt, and fatigue in the muscles and throughout the body is felt.

I wanted to go to pick mushrooms, but so I spent a whole weekend at home.

There is no strength, the head hurts and the brain seemed to be raped between two hemispheres.

It seems with difficulty, I feel bad, tingles in my brains and my head cracks.

And so I think what to do, how to be treated.

The DMT lesson taught me good. I was even thinking that he was dead.
Dima made me a vaccine against coffee.
Teach a lesson in moderation and self -discipline.

And I have enough DMT and so I want to smoke it more often, but with Garmala, in order to deeper, because well, well, very interesting insights and you need to explore space, like nothing.
But you need a measure. All in moderation.

The next day I drank 2 Grmala, as I understood, it was not worth doing this. It was no better in the long run.

I also smoked DMT himself (before the second drinking Garmala, smoked in small dosages), it seems like it became better right away, in the long term there was no better.

In short, I go away for now. You need to make a vacation from psychedelics in general. I hope that Mozart’s music and nature will help me come to my senses.
The head and brains are barely brewing now, here are those on.

But nothing happens just like that, then sooner or later it should have happened to reason me and force me to respect the molecule of the spirit.

Or maybe for something else ...

The essence finally said to me: "You need to do one or that, act, and you are engaged in all kinds of."
This is the only thing she told me.

She was right, the work is enough above the roof, and I relax and rest. No one will do the work for me. Only me.

Now I have health problems after that brain does not work normally, just only like 50%.
Body pains - kidneys, heart, I hear very bad and feel bad.
What should I do? Help please!!!
Thank you.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

RhythmSpring
#2 Posted : 10/10/2022 9:39:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lots of water.

Exercise.

Maybe some wholseome harmala brew (Ayahuasca vine preferred), NO EXTRACTS

and of course, during this time, abstain from cheese, dried fruit, etc.

Greens are also your friend
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Fridge
#3 Posted : 10/10/2022 10:39:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am sorry to read that you had such a rough experience and hope you'll feel better soon.

Quote:
In short, I go away for now. You need to make a vacation from psychedelics in general. I hope that Mozart’s music and nature will help me come to my senses.

It seems that you know already what to do now. This is what I would do too. Lot's of exercise out in nature, do things you usually enjoy... and hang up the phone for a while.

When you say Garmala, are you refering to harmalas?
...no need to worry...

ShamensStamen
#4 Posted : 10/10/2022 1:55:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This wasn't a food interaction, 1.3 grams of Rue isn't anything and certainly isn't enough to more fully inhibit MAO-A. Likely what happened was the DMT was just potentiated. Diet really isn't a factor with Harmalas/reversible MAO-A inhibitors, i've personally eaten many cheeses and fermented foods and aged meats and such while on heavy heavy heavy dosages of oral Harmalas/Rue, never had an issue personally, with or without DMT in the mix. The Harmalas aren't an issue, DMT is just an intense and powerful compound.

If it helps any, i regularly consume heavy dosages of Harmalas/Rue on a daily basis for months/years on end, i never diet or abstain from anything food-wise, and have taken oral DMT daily/near daily for 4 years straight, also smoked DMT/Changa, and have also taken mushrooms, as well as 4-ACO-DMT with Harmalas, never noticed an issue, also have given this stuff to a few people who also haven't dieted, and they also didn't have issues.

Harmalas only inhibit MAO-A and for only a couple hours max in the gut, MAO-B remains uninhibited and free to metabolize Tyramine. Tyramine can also displace reversible MAO-A inhibition, so if MAO-A is reversibly inhibited and Tyramine is consumed, not only can MAO-B metabolize the Tyramine but the Tyramine can actually stop the MAO-A inhibition and reverse it so that MAO-A also metabolizes Tyramine, from my understanding.

Also, for extended smoked DMT duration, you really want smoked Harmalas right before, or with the smoked DMT, oral Harmalas may potentiate the DMT but it doesn't really seem to extend the duration much if at all ime so far, smoked Harmalas certainly do though.