We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
nth try, 'ol reliable Options

syntroniks
#1 Posted : 5/4/2008 4:23:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands conciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel

I wanted to start off with a quote that I happen to like quite a bit. Beleive it or not, I've never been to space. Either way, down to business.

Today, a new prospect: Frame the universe. Rather, our galaxy, the milky way. Today I will do my best to capture the essence of space and the universe in 2 images. One, of a picture of the galaxy framed. Beleive it or not, I've never seen this done. Second, more of a collage of pictures. We'll see how they turn out.

Realizations today:

Daytime is key. Never smoke DMT at night. I have, it was no good. Maybe for some, but not for me. It was a beautiful day outside today, and sparing the details, I'm glad I went outside. The dose today was light, and I will yet again spare details.

I no longer really look to see if my mind will be blown. Whatever happens, happens. Perhaps I have experienced some not-positive things with DMT, but that doesn't matter. This is one of the best conscious-expanding drugs I have experienced.

Nitrous oxide is my other favorite, but the consious is not exactly expanded - it is warped. Mushrooms are just goofy. Marijuana for me is nearly always negative.

Things to improve DMT:

No smoke/vapour The only thing that has limited my dosing is the ability to take in enough dmt. That has limited me to about a 6 or 7 on the 1-10 scale.

Pharmahuasca that is active in minutes, and is metabolized as fast as DMT vapour. Unfortunately... Also, I don't want to shoot it up :-p

Make legal, at least for "Quasi-religious" Purposes. I understand if this drug is to be scheduled, it should be schedule I because I see very little medicinal qualities. Religious on the other hand... many.

If DMT were legal:

Not saying it'd be ultrapopular, it would be produced commercially. (Love capitalism) It would be processed to high standards I'd imagine. It would be available for Adults to purchase and easily accessable.

This is taking me off topic. Time to frame the universe. Happy May everyone!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 5/4/2008 6:50:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"I see very little medicinal qualities"

if you´re talking about dmt in general, including oral, then there are medicinal qualities... It has had quite good success in treatment of drug addiction, and there are general signs, the way I see it, that it has great potential as a catalyst for general therapeutic process

syntroniks
#3 Posted : 5/5/2008 2:51:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, I was talking about if you're having a bad day, or say you have Real depression. I can only recommend taking DMT with a clear, positive mood.

As for the general therapeutic process, I've never used on a regular basis. I'd stay away from scheduled treatments, but still be able to access the DMT experience when the time is right.

It is like taking a good day, and extending that to a good month, or a good year. DMT In conjunction with many other things, can transform people towards more peaceful relationships.

I guess :-D

Blues for Allah
#4 Posted : 5/5/2008 5:53:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ayahuasca use seems to correlate with long term increases in serotonergic activity...

http://www.biopark.org/peru/udv-serotonin.html

adrian89987
#5 Posted : 5/5/2008 6:30:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Also the purge helps the indigenous peops of south america get rid of stomach parasites

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 5/5/2008 6:51:03 PM

The Great Namah

Aya has been reported as a cure for both addiction as well as depression.

It IS medicine in Brazil....
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

magic clown
#7 Posted : 5/6/2008 11:04:20 AM

aka Slap Stick Sam

It might be good orally, if you suffer from intestinal worms..... it might.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense