We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New and old member Options

RedApple
#1 Posted : 10/1/2022 3:44:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey,

So I’ve found myself in a spot where I should engage in this community again. I used to be an active full member, maybe 2012, but got carried away with moving and time; a lot has changed since then so I’ll stick to a new profile.

I’m an avid supporter of entheogenic compounds used responsibly, preferably where legal. I have had plenty of psychedelic experiences, however giving them a break for some amount of time, maybe until laws or my location changes.

So to a little more about me and maybe what I can share with the community. Over the past 10 years I got professional experience in landscaping, beekeeping, permaculture, annual farming, and also in herbal medicine at the one and only Herb Pharm. Now i am working for myself. I’ve started the beginnings of a farm of native perennials (can’t stop) and also, and mostly what I do, making extracts for my apiary with a business selling the “kits” in the works. Also I make extracts/ tinctures of the native perennials.

Today I mostly administer organic tobacco plus coffee, occasionally alcohol. Also various extracts I make.

Over the years I’ve noticed, the impact of the nexus has affected me a lot, literally as if I went to a critical thinking university. Can’t thank you all enough for that

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 10/10/2022 5:14:15 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Well, hello there!

I hope you've been able to make good use of the forum lately - and sorry for the lack of a more timely response. If other members are anything like me, they'll have read your post and decided to mull over a thoughtful reply. Then your thread slowly disappears off the bottom of the list.

Thankfully, you'll notice my habit of trawling through recent threads and picking up the stragglers that get's exercised at least occasionally.

It sounds like you've developed some great skills over the past decade. I'm something of a fan of permaculture myself, not least because it can support a strategy of doing as little as possible Big grin

What extracts do you make? It's always nice to have a good collection of herbal tinctures, IMO.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum and intrigued to find out more about your experience with herbalism and cultivation. I feel the same way about the Nexus as you do, but also that it's helped with the heart side as much as the brain side (in truth, there is little in the way of separation) Love

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli