We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
best way to blast off on DMT? Options

The_Jokerr12
#1 Posted : 9/28/2022 11:58:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone. I have never successfully blasted off on DMT. I am trying to achieve that and ive been told a "oil burning glass pipe"(crack pipe) is one of the best ways to do it. now i am not new to psycahdelics so im not afraid to take a large dose. but what is a large dose? and do you hit it all in one hit or should you take several hits? any advice would be nice.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DansMaTete
#2 Posted : 9/29/2022 12:08:50 AM

[insert something smart/deep here]

My advice would be to check the FAQ

« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

The_Jokerr12
#3 Posted : 9/29/2022 12:20:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

man i swear i looked for it on the FAQ page for like 20 min lol

ShamensStamen
#4 Posted : 9/29/2022 7:03:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The way i've been doing it as of late has been Changa. I take a bit of Caapi leaf and put it in the bottom of the bowl of a pipe, i put a weighed out amount of DMT on top of that, then some more Caapi leaf (or Passion Flower or something on top of that), maybe topped off with some freebased Rue or Caapi or Harmala extract, but i also take some Rue extract orally, or have been, but i think the last time i did it i only put the extract on top of the bowl and didn't take it orally.

But doing it this way, and experimenting around with your inhales and smoking pace, you can really work your way into things, it's awesome and very user friendly. I basically take a few hits, wait for the initial intensity of the DMT to settle down and then i continue on smoking, doing it that way it's so smooth and gentle it's unbelieveable. Similar to how i would sip on my DMT-containing teas for 10 to 15 minutes, providing a smoother lift off and overall smoother experience, i just wish i could have oral DMT be as user friendly as smoked DMT in Changa, that's the good thing about smoking DMT imo, the ability to control the depth and pace, and duration for that matter, although i must say, oral Harmalas alone ime so far do not seem to be sufficient enough for a more stretched out duration of DMT although it can extend it a little bit, i still experience the DMT as a bit fleeting, however smoked Harmalas seem to help more in the duration department and smoked Harmalas especially extract, is a must, imo, to really get the most out of it, plus smoked Harmalas are heady, and oral Harmalas are full bodied, you can definitely tell the difference, ime, and the both combined are really where it's at, imo.

So investigate Changa, you'd be surprised. There's a lot you can do with it (as well as with oral DMT), but it's something you've gotta experiment around with and try out different things and you'll have different experiences, just gotta get the hang of it, but Changa, so far, really been quite easy.

If you wanna go basic on the Changa, just have DMT and Caapi leaf, no smoked Harmala extract (as additional extract makes it more Aya-like, whereas if you want things more DMT-like you wanna use less smoked Harmalas), and then take a capsule of say 180mgs of Rue or Harmala extract, wait about a couple hours (is what i've been doing), and then smoke the bowl of Changa, interesting experiences for sure.

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 9/29/2022 2:27:19 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

The_Jokerr12 wrote:
ive been told a "oil burning glass pipe"(crack pipe) is one of the best ways to do it
Best tell whoever told you that that it really isn't! There's far too much of a risk of burning the DMT that way.

If you're into tinkering with electronic devices/mod boxes, starway7's convection approach has much to be said for it. You can work your way into some very smooth results with this.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 9/29/2022 4:08:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

This page will help you with dosing.

Oil burners are pretty much obsolete at this point. Emesh, convection, or the Divine Tribe v4 crucible will be more effective methods.

Life's a lot easier when you can get it all in one hit Laughing you may need up to three though.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

murklan
#7 Posted : 9/29/2022 11:57:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ShamensStamen wrote:
... oral Harmalas alone ime so far do not seem to be sufficient enough for a more stretched out duration of DMT although it can extend it a little bit, i still experience the DMT as a bit fleeting, however smoked Harmalas seem to help more in the duration department and smoked Harmalas especially extract, is a must, imo, to really get the most out of it, plus smoked Harmalas are heady, and oral Harmalas are full bodied, you can definitely tell the difference, ime, and the both combined are really where it's at, imo.

I'm curious. Do you make freebase rue extract yourself? I do my own Rue extractions for harmalas. But I always make them as HCL, so not smokable. So I always take them oral or sublingual. But you made me interested in making freebase also. But I vaporize the DMT (GVG of now most recent a Yocan Orbit) so I wonder if I could make a 'enhanced leaf' with just some herb and fb harmalas, smoke this before vaporizing the DMT?

ShamensStamen
#8 Posted : 9/30/2022 3:50:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Indeed i make my own, i always keep my extract in freebase form because i find it works fine orally and so can be used orally or smoked or sublingually, etc. I also tend to use the "full spectrum" Rue extract made by using just washing soda and then purifying that a few times by redissolving it in acidic water, filtering it, and re-basing it, i prefer the full spectrum over the manske'd Harmala extract made by using salt.

But yes, you can certainly top off some sort of herb with freebased Rue extract and smoke it prior to vaping the DMT.

murklan
#9 Posted : 9/30/2022 9:52:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ShamensStamen wrote:
Indeed i make my own, i always keep my extract in freebase form because i find it works fine orally and so can be used orally or smoked or sublingually, etc. I also tend to use the "full spectrum" Rue extract made by using just washing soda and then purifying that a few times by redissolving it in acidic water, filtering it, and re-basing it, i prefer the full spectrum over the manske'd Harmala extract made by using salt.

But yes, you can certainly top off some sort of herb with freebased Rue extract and smoke it prior to vaping the DMT.

Yes. I quite often make tea of light or dark roasted rue seeds, and combine with extracts. I also like to see the manske crystals but might go for a 'full spectrum' next time, soon.

Good to hear about the 'primer smoking'.