We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Differences between LSD, Mushrooms, Ketamine, & DMT - My Experience Options

halfstepdown88
#1 Posted : 9/17/2022 10:00:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have used all of these for therapeutic effects and for healing. This is my breakdown:

Ketamine: No fear, 1.5 hours and you are back to normal, produces actionable insights to implement after. Method - Sublingual tablets. IV's are a totally different ballgame, and I found more therapeutic effect from the tablets. IV's sometimes I just left with too heavy of an experience to fully integrate.

LSD: Choose your own adventure. More external, have lots of energy, makes you want to live your life, hard to focus or meditate, more to experience just fully living out in the world. Very easily controllable. Has the best micro dose.

Mushrooms: Spiritual and earthy. Will take over and have you feel emotions and healing but in a fun loving way.

Ayahuasca: Out of this world, confusing and visuals, time to do some serious work, whether you like it or not. Makes you work for it to get the experience. Higher potential for psychological damage if you aren't careful. Harder to integrate into the real world, but also forced a release for myself that I may not have been able to achieve any other way. Rougher and harder, but overall probably more life transforming because of the difficulty

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

fink
#2 Posted : 9/17/2022 10:26:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nice! For me I'd have to say:

Ketamine: not enough experiences to review. Wonderful cuddles with a girl on the Forest floor.

LSD: funny, happy, brings back the inner child. Helps me see what I need to do for those I love

Mushrooms: unleashes my selfish needs and can sometimes lead me astray. Good for instant gratification but not so good for seeing the long term path.

DMT: double U tee eff mate?
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

RhythmSpring
#3 Posted : 9/17/2022 11:33:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How can you possibly encapsulate these substances in just a few short, pithy sentences?!?!

Like this:
Twisted Evil
Ketamine: Knowledge through stillness, a grab for wisdom that carries bad karma with the animal kingdom. Anything Ketamine can do Iboga can do better.

LSD: Ready or not, here it comes! breaking down the barriers. Open that third eye, maybe a little too soon.

Mushrooms: Magical re-orientation of inner intention toward the positive and hopeful.

DMT: Aliens from the future have messages for you. Do you accept?
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

halfstepdown88
#4 Posted : 9/18/2022 12:29:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

RhythmSpring wrote:
How can you possibly encapsulate these substances in just a few short, pithy sentences?!?!

Like this:
Twisted Evil
Ketamine: Knowledge through stillness, a grab for wisdom that carries bad karma with the animal kingdom. Anything Ketamine can do Iboga can do better.

LSD: Ready or not, here it comes! breaking down the barriers. Open that third eye, maybe a little too soon.

Mushrooms: Magical re-orientation of inner intention toward the positive and hopeful.

DMT: Aliens from the future have messages for you. Do you accept?

Hahahah, I love your DMT description!

I haven't really heard of Iboga until recently, it's good stuff?

RhythmSpring
#5 Posted : 9/21/2022 4:07:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Syragote
#6 Posted : 9/21/2022 1:25:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

-

WaterElf1919
#7 Posted : 9/23/2022 4:24:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD: Electric, stuck, brain fried. actually worried about brain damage. MKUltra brainwashing. Rubber Room. Psych Ward. Insane. Never doing LSD ever again. I'd run 100 miles to esacape LSD.

Weed: Dude weed did you see the dude who weed all the way to cheech and chong?
Really though, weed is pretty toxic to the brain, it literally destroys the brains gray matter (google study) but I do enjoy how weed makes music sound better. That being said, I'm never going to use weed ever again.

Mushrooms: Aliens are examining you and enhancing your DNA. My favorite. I'd do mushrooms every week. Fresh shrooms are much better than dried. SImilar experience but fresh is overall cleaner, smoother, easier, better.

DMT: Haven't tried pure DMT crystals yet, hoping to try soon.