We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
When the medicine is calling you but you can't access it Options

ControlledChaos
#1 Posted : 9/14/2022 5:32:50 PM

Nature is analog, ever flowing and continuous; spontaneous transfers of energy weaving in and out of dimensions, radiating outwards from the source- a non repeating, non terminating system of perpetual energy

Lately I have felt very much like Ayahuasca was calling me back. It's been awhile now since my last experience with it. In this time I've had a lot of reflection on the things I contemplated and learned both from inward revelation and from external entities during my time in that Ayahuasca space. It has given way to some fresh perspective that has definitely improved my happiness in life. Given the amount of time I've sat on and integrated, I think it's time I return to that space, and see if I can gleam some new revelations. And, I will admit... I miss creating beautiful art with music and my mind that I did in the worlds I manifested on Ayahuasca, so part of it is missing that beauty.

The problem is, I moved earlier in the year and am not in a place I can mail order ingredients, and there are no local sources of these things that I know of, so unfortunately I cannot get access to the medicine at the moment. Part of me reasons that this is probably because I'm not meant to sit with it quite yet and it'll find me when the time comes, so I'm still biding my time and marinating longer in my previous experiences. Still, it does kind of suck feeling so called lately yet unable to obtain it. Has anybody else grappled with this situation before?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 9/14/2022 6:13:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know it's not the same, but in the meanwhile, you could probably get legally some peganum harmala and meditate while under it's influence. It could be actually quite beneficial although in partially different ways than actual Ayahuasca.

The more I've taken ayahuasca, the more I've noticed the role of self-suggestion in the experience, especially with low doses. Being able to access that subtle level of imagination can be bring a distinct kind of satisfication.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Fridge
#3 Posted : 9/16/2022 2:08:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I will quite soon sit in the same boat. I'll move to a country in the heart of Europe, which is all about alcohol, but quite conservative and closed-minded when it comes to psychedelics. DMT might have to wait a long time, before it'll find it's way to me I am afraid, which is why I need to take a closer look at phalaris grass...

ControlledChaos, I look at it in a similar way. Once the time is ripe it will come to you. I hope it won't take too long though Wink .
...no need to worry...