We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Golden Teacher Miraculix Psilo Q-Test Results Options

Kobranek
#1 Posted : 8/28/2022 4:40:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I want to report my results using the Miraculix Psilo Q-Test for my first successful golden teacher monotube grow. I purchased two tests and am glad I did since the first test result was topping the charts at 24 mg (2.4%) of psilocybin per gram of dried material.

After I performed the second test the following day with half the material and thereby doubling the scale result, I was able to get a result of 30 mg (3.0 %) psilocybin per gram of dried material.

I couldn’t be happier with the results since this number is very easy to work with since I had taken my first psilocybin journey after a very long (~10-years) hiatus of partaking, I dosed 1.5 grams (45 mg psilocybin) through the lemontek and was blown away with how strong the visuals were. Words cannot describe how much this information is helping me to determine my sweet spot and know with a high degree of certainty how much psilocybin it takes to get me where I want to and understand my own tolerance to said dosages over time. I upped the dosage about a month later to 2.5 grams (75 mg psilocybin) and was nonetheless satisfied with the realms that were traversed that night. I really don’t see a need to grow anymore in the next year or two being my second flush was 101 grams dried weight (>3 grams psilocybin).

Overall, the tests are very easy to perform and would purchase them again without a doubt. This is an awesome time to take up this hobby again!
Kobranek attached the following image(s):
First Test.jpg (3,364kb) downloaded 28 time(s).
Second Test.jpg (3,583kb) downloaded 27 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.