We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Delta 8 THC Options

RowRowRowYourBoat
#21 Posted : 8/24/2022 6:49:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Someone on the shroomery introduced me to delta-8, they also introduced me to syrian rue, psilohuasca, lemon balm, limonene, and dmt. WinkBig grin I am very grateful to that person sharing about all of those wonderful things!! Love

I know some people still get munchies on D8 but for me, depending on the batch, I found it actually helped me with appetite suppression a lot of time. I started a diet a few months before discovering D8 and had made some slow but steady progress with meal tracking, improving habits, and increased activity, but when I started vaping D8 I really started being able to shed the pounds. That was about a year ago and I actually passed my original weight loss goal a while ago and press on still. Though it wasn't all d8, it made it a lot easier, and I don't know if it was just by modulating my hunger directly either.

I really like D8. At first I thought it was a poor man's substitute, but I think its something different and its better judged on its own, not living in the shadow of its big brother. Its missing a lot the in-your-face 'fun' of D9, imo, if you are looking for a drug to have a fun time on then this isn't going to live up to what D9 can do. But instead of giving me anxiety it relieves anxiety, and in a way it does let me have fun, but it feels more like my own, not the substance coloring everything for me.
Things have turned a deeper shade of blue

Why you should NOT take DMT

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

brokedownpalace10
#22 Posted : 8/24/2022 8:27:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

D8 takes your tolerance up quickly, possibly related to greater activity at the CB2 receptor. People titrate to get enough activity at CB1 and end up loading up the CB2.

I'm an on and off smoker and I've used D8 for a year or so. It gives a darn good buzz for a day or three when you haven't smoked for a bit. However, I do find the quick tolerance increase to be very real and inconvenient. After a few days of D8 I go to a fairly high level of D9, whereas if I start with the D9 my increase in levels goes up much more slowly.

I'll use what I have and buy bargains, but I'm tending away from it.

PREV12