We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Meditating Too Long Too Often? Options

BobDobbs
#21 Posted : 8/17/2022 4:18:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all - this is an interesting thread. To the OP - my hat is off to anyone that maintains any meditative practice. re: Cannabis and Syrian Rue - interesting combination but probably easy to overdo. I've been fortunate to be able to produce a little refined harmala from SR and I'm just starting to appreciate its potential. Perhaps you could lower your dose of SR and keep Cannabis as an ally that you don't always ingest - or try taking the green leaves only - which can also be quite nutritious... The other thing I wanted to mention about meditation - perhaps you could use it to explore intention and then see if your meditations can become more focused or directed. btw Your comments about being withdrawn and having less contact with your best friend (I hope they're still around and that you still have at least some contact) - there's still a silver lining in all of this mess... Those things we used to take for granted we now have to consciously claim back, to value them to their full and proper extent.

Back to Cannabis... I want to share a couple of videos from a pretty cool herbalist on that topic...

Herbal Jedi -- Cannabis - The Gateway Herb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgtTDzN4JvM

Entity Attachments 101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQZgGo5uNG4

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Voidmatrix
#22 Posted : 8/17/2022 6:57:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Good to hear from you BD! Thank you for your feedback.

Relative to finding direction in my meditations, I've noticed the same confidence issue where I simply feel that I cannot do what I'd like, like sitting in focused meditation, so in turn sometimes just stay in the space. That has been changing recently however.

While I still enjoy rue with cannabis for meditation on occasion, I've become more partial to smoking a full spectrum rue extract with cannabis that has only produced beneficial and preferred benefits and experience. I don't do this all the time however, as I find it important to be able to meditate raw without any external sources to influence the ritual.

My friend and I are definitely still in touch and perhaps closer as a result of having lost contact for a time. Among the things that I took for granted were the ways in which my mind work, like the automatic remembrance of information. I am now training my memory and working towards old good habits.

I thank you for the links. Will be sure to check them out Love

One love

Edit: Another thing that I feel has added to this experience is an increasing sense of being overwhelmed. It tends to be constant and extends to cognitive dissonance. I'm not sure how to mitigate and regulate this yet. But I'm working on it, along with confidence, inner value, and self trust. We all want our minds to work well right? Smile
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

PREV12