We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT
Fridge's DMT inspired art Options

merkin
#61 Posted : 7/29/2022 3:11:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow! Awesome art Fridge, checked in an 'active topic' and then got lost in here for a while. Amazingly beautiful and such gentle and kind-feeling curves. I can never seem to remember anything so specific so as to be able to draw it (if I could that is) just patterns and light-balls of motion. Like shrooms I can never recall, but the moment it all starts going zig-zag and the RGB begins to separate I KNOW exactly that shape/pattern/thing in the middle, it's like coming home...damn, feel like I need to go on a tour with you man and see some of this!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Fridge
#62 Posted : 7/29/2022 4:22:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you merkin, it makes me happy you like it!
These drawings are greatly inspired by DMT, but also mushrooms as you noticed already. The most recent one actually went through a process. I started out drawing the fairy and originally I wanted to keep it simple. Then I started adding on. During a dmt experience I got the design for the wings. Then I got kind of stuck and didn't know how to proceed... until I had my mushroom tea, which was responsible for the sky.

Off to the next one Smile.

Edit: I just had a good chuckle at your location. I guess we are staying in the same country!
...no need to worry...

PedroSanchez
#63 Posted : 7/30/2022 7:43:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

WOW! i really LOVE your art, fridge! Love
it's impossible to choose a favourite, they all have something special in them, but a couple of them really caught me off guard! such an impressive display of skill and talent, amazing work.
thank you for sharing

PedroSanchez
#64 Posted : 7/30/2022 7:49:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fridge wrote:
Today fernman was born Smile.

how did you create fernman? did you use leaves as stamps or something?

i really love the way he is kind of out of focus but still clearly there, and how his head is like another energy, like you both can and can't look at his face. it also somehow looks as if fernman is vibrating.
there is an energy to fernman that should be impossible to communicate with still art, yet you have nailed it.

Fridge
#65 Posted : 7/30/2022 3:35:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey PedroSanchez, thank you for the kind feedback Very happy .

Generally there aren't too many eyes seeing my work apart from my family and this forum, so I am grateful for any reaction. It shows me whether I am on the right track or not... and what you said about fernman tells me that I am getting there. You know the feeling of everything starting to vibrate (visually and physically) especially in the beginning and the tailend of a spice journey? I tried to catch it and it seems like it worked Smile.

I created fernman during my honeymoon phase with the molecule. Back then I thought digitally created work will reflect the nature of the DMT experience better than other methods. I worked with different layers, each layer created from pictures of plants that I took in the nearby nature reserve. I did so to add an organic note to it. So the fern you see used to be a picture of an actual fern, which I took apart, reshaped and modified in a way that it resembles an entity in hyperspace.

Eventually I went back to be more minimalistic regarding the tools I use. Creating art using nothing more than a pencil and a piece of paper is the way to go for me. I get lost in a flowstate easily when I am working that way.
...no need to worry...

PedroSanchez
#66 Posted : 7/31/2022 7:55:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i would say you are definitely on the right track! keep going, your work is beautiful. you definitely caught that moment perfectly Love

thank you for sharing your process. it looked like a painting to me Smile that is amazing how you have turned that simple thing into such a detailed artwork.
i used to draw many years ago, i don't really know why i stopped, but you have got me thinking about getting some paper out and playing around again. maybe i will.

thank you for sharing Love

Fridge
#67 Posted : 7/31/2022 11:11:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PedroSanchez wrote:

i used to draw many years ago, i don't really know why i stopped, but you have got me thinking about getting some paper out and playing around again. maybe i will.

thank you for sharing Love

Thank you again, my friendSmile.

And it would make me so happy if I contributed to you starting to draw again. It is such a nice activity in so many different ways! If you do pick it up again, please share your creations.

I took a long break from drawing too. As a child and teenager I drew a lot, but then I somehow lost my drive for more than a decade. I guess it was partially because of all that "Art won't earn you money" talk from the adults that put me off eventually.
Later I created things on and off again, but I feel it was DMT that really re-kindled that fire. After my first experience I had to draw. I am very grateful for that.
...no need to worry...

downwardsfromzero
#68 Posted : 7/31/2022 3:07:40 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Fridge wrote:
[...]

Edit: I seem not to be able to upload the picture upright... It is saved upright on my laptop though. Can I rotate it on here somehow?

Edit2: Fixed it Smile

How did you sort out the orientation for upload? This would be a generally useful footnote.

Technical matters aside, I love your pencil drawings. You are very talented. I shall show my own daughter the pixie/fairie illustration as further inspiration for her drawings.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Fridge
#69 Posted : 8/1/2022 8:21:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Fridge wrote:
[...]

Edit: I seem not to be able to upload the picture upright... It is saved upright on my laptop though. Can I rotate it on here somehow?

Edit2: Fixed it Smile

How did you sort out the orientation for upload? This would be a generally useful footnote.

Hey DF0, it was an issue on my side even though I first dismissed this possibility. Sometimes technic and I don't mix well Smile. Usually my system asks me if I want to change the image orientation, but this time it didn't, so I didn't realize what's the issue initially.

downwardsfromzero wrote:

Technical matters aside, I love your pencil drawings. You are very talented. I shall show my own daughter the pixie/fairie illustration as further inspiration for her drawings.

Thank you Smile , yes please show her the drawing! I think it's important to nurture these little talents. My daughter loves to draw too and sometimes I am surprised what she comes up with.
...no need to worry...

Fridge
#70 Posted : 8/17/2022 8:18:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A while ago I read through the thread with the title "annoying entities in hyperspace". Back then I couldn't really relate, but still found it fascinating to read about others experiences meeting these entities. No, back then I only met friendly, loving beings that seemingly had joy to show me their world or to teach me something.

Then one day I met my first jester in hyperspace. He appears as many jeesters, but I feel he is actually one single entity. It's just one of his tricks Wink . I saw him thrice so far and it was always when I enjoyed some enhanced leaf instead of Changa.
He has great fun joking around and mocking me. I don't take it personal, I laugh with him. I feel he is actually friendly in nature, but I guess he is a jester and needs to do what jesters do. He never looks me straight in the eyes, he always squints, which makes him even funnier. When I see him the high pitched whine of the carrier wave is quite loud and it sounds like it's coming from his wide open mouth.
I always had a huge grin on my face, when I came out of an experience like that Big grin .
Fridge attached the following image(s):
IMG_20220817_082839.jpg (3,576kb) downloaded 115 time(s).
...no need to worry...

reDeMpTion
#71 Posted : 8/17/2022 9:55:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Very nice work! I've seen a couple of your pieces on another forum we are both on, it's cool to see some more here. I like your stuff.

I've seen similar things with both DMT and salvia. I once saw a whole tunnel full of an entity/entities like that during an intense salvia experience. There was certainly mockery and laughing directed at me during that encounter.

Fridge
#72 Posted : 8/17/2022 10:34:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, thanks reDeMpTion Smile! Yes, I get something similar from Salvia. For me the difference is that I feel quite trapped in the Salvia space, whereas DMT allows me to feel free, if that makes any sense. Maybe it's partially because I feel the gravitational pulling from Salvia and DMT makes me forget my body, if I hit the right spot.
...no need to worry...

Bill Cipher
#73 Posted : 8/17/2022 9:59:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice work!

reDeMpTion
#74 Posted : 8/18/2022 4:25:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

That comparison absolutely makes sense to me. Going deep with salvia I get pushed and pulled around quite a bit. Gravity feels unstable and magnified. Even some strange sensations of pain here and there, which makes it hard to forget your body.

With DMT it's much more of a floating or lifting out of body feeling when I start to go deep. Sometimes it feels like I'm just kind of dissolving or vibrating into visions a way, forgetting I exist for awhile.

Fridge
#75 Posted : 8/18/2022 5:45:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bill Cipher wrote:
Very nice work!
Thank you Bill, it's 100% AI free! Wink

reDeMpTion wrote:
That comparison absolutely makes sense to me. Going deep with salvia I get pushed and pulled around quite a bit. Gravity feels unstable and magnified. Even some strange sensations of pain here and there, which makes it hard to forget your body.

With DMT it's much more of a floating or lifting out of body feeling when I start to go deep. Sometimes it feels like I'm just kind of dissolving or vibrating into visions a way, forgetting I exist for awhile.

This is very well put into words. It's exactly how I experience these so different aspects of the two compounds Smile.
...no need to worry...

Fridge
#76 Posted : 8/31/2022 1:46:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This time I created a piece which is more inspired by my mushroom journeys. You can barely see it, but I added a tinge of color this time. Let's take a walk in the woods!

IMG_20220831_135317.jpg (3,784kb) downloaded 73 time(s).
...no need to worry...

Fridge
#77 Posted : 9/11/2022 4:55:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good day fellow Nexians. Here's one for all night trippers and tetris enthusiasts Smile.

IMG_20220910_192342.jpg (2,440kb) downloaded 56 time(s).
...no need to worry...

MAGMA17
#78 Posted : 9/11/2022 8:29:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love it!!

PedroSanchez
#79 Posted : 9/11/2022 9:11:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Love

Fridge
#80 Posted : 9/12/2022 4:28:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member