We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trichocereus Clone Options

jingamin
#1 Posted : 10/7/2021 9:19:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[color=orange]
Hello brothers. This thread will be both fun and educational. We are listing 2 of the STRONGEST of the trichocereus strains we have tried so far. I start first;

So far, I have experienced 15 types of [size=8] HYBRİD trichocereus
. Two of the strongest among them;

Trichocereus landfill
Trichocereus Goliath

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jingamin
#2 Posted : 6/10/2022 6:02:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone tried another strain?

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 6/11/2022 12:06:03 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I would love to add something meaningful to this but the active strains I've encountered were all without names, let alone species information!

You might want to add TBM (T. bridgesii monstrose) to your list if you can.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

jingamin
#4 Posted : 6/11/2022 3:40:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

How many cm are you using the TBM? and They say TPM is too strong, has anyone tried it?

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 6/13/2022 6:13:56 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

"Too strong"? Surely that just means use less...

I have not used any TBMs as they are too precious for that. Others have stated that two segments will be quite sufficient. There's a report here where four segments were taken in a brew, and that was very challenging: TBM, Short Type: Mercilessly intense experience. Hope this helps, the thread is a good read I think.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

jingamin
#6 Posted : 6/21/2022 6:45:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone have information? Is trichocereus bridgesii magnified for 1 year active?

doubledog
#7 Posted : 6/21/2022 7:23:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In my experience, TBM is the strongest strain/species, it could be 10 times stronger than a low yielding Pachanoi.

jingamin
#8 Posted : 6/22/2022 8:16:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

doubledog wrote:
In my experience, TBM is the strongest strain/species, it could be 10 times stronger than a low yielding Pachanoi.

TBM, TPM other than these, which one is stronger? and Does anyone have information? Is trichocereus bridgesii magnified for 1 year active?

flickedbic
#9 Posted : 7/6/2022 6:40:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TBM is at least twice as strong as TPM.

What do you mean by "magnified"?
All readable matter in the above post is ficticious.

Any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Without prejudice.

endlessness
#10 Posted : 7/6/2022 6:48:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

flickedbic wrote:

Do you have any source for that statement? Either publication or maybe a description of how you ran your own controlled experiments?

jingamin
#11 Posted : 7/8/2022 5:06:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

flickedbic wrote:

TBM Is it twice as strong based on your experience or did you hear it from someone else?

For example, when we cut the cactus, it gives a new branch, a new shoot. How many years must that new cactus have grown? I mean 1 year, 2 years, 3 years.

8-Serpent-Wind
#12 Posted : 7/17/2022 7:36:22 PM

Retired from Forum

The PDF I am attaching lists two recoveries for Trichocereus bridgesii monstrose.
0.48% mescaline by dry weight
1.16% mescaline by dry weight

Details such as age of material, part of material harvested and environmental parameters may be lacking.

There are so many variables that it is rather difficult to make general claims about potency and remain accurate. Saying that bridgesii are in general stronger than peruvianus however is pretty accurate and true in general, though exceptions should be expected to occur.

jingamin
#13 Posted : 7/18/2022 6:18:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't care about documents or reports. I'm curious about the members' experiences. I'm curious about the thoughts, opinions, and strength of friends who have experienced the famous trichocereus clones.

8-Serpent-Wind
#14 Posted : 7/19/2022 3:44:18 AM

Retired from Forum

I've named a number of clones and introduced them to various people over the years, having grown thousands of cacti from seed. I've also given cuttings away of plants I did not name.

My opinion is that clones are rarely stronger than random plants of the same species they represent. In the case of hybrids they also tend to be intermediate of their parents, though exceptions are known.

Basically any named bridgesii tends to be about as good as any unnamed bridgesii. Sometimes a clone is selected not because it is stronger than the species normally is, but because it grows thicker than the species normally does, or faster.

A friend of mine reported eating a large piece of PC pachanoi that had sat out for a very long time and turned yellow. He ate it, not just a brew but chewed and swallowed it down. I think he said it was one of the stronger experiences he has had and he has had many. He is technically a member here but I don't think it is in his best interest to come forward and say he has done this. I respect his privacy but the experience he reported to me was interesting because it was a case of a clone known for being weak producing a very strong response. Evidently leaving a few feet of PC in the Sun for a long time and then eating it entire can produce amazing results.

Are there specific clones you want thoughts and opinions about?

Wolfnippletip
#15 Posted : 7/19/2022 3:33:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

From 8-Serpent-Wind
Quote:
Basically any named bridgesii tends to be about as good as any unnamed bridgesii. Sometimes a clone is selected not because it is stronger than the species normally is, but because it grows thicker than the species normally does, or faster

This ^^

I started out trying to find the strongest strain of Trichocereus. Seven or so years later I have many active species/strains and am more interested in what thrives in the conditions here.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

jingamin
#16 Posted : 8/8/2022 6:48:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

8-Serpent-Wind wrote:
I've named a number of clones and introduced them to various people over the years, having grown thousands of cacti from seed. I've also given cuttings away of plants I did not name.

My opinion is that clones are rarely stronger than random plants of the same species they represent. In the case of hybrids they also tend to be intermediate of their parents, though exceptions are known.

Basically any named bridgesii tends to be about as good as any unnamed bridgesii. Sometimes a clone is selected not because it is stronger than the species normally is, but because it grows thicker than the species normally does, or faster.

A friend of mine reported eating a large piece of PC pachanoi that had sat out for a very long time and turned yellow. He ate it, not just a brew but chewed and swallowed it down. I think he said it was one of the stronger experiences he has had and he has had many. He is technically a member here but I don't think it is in his best interest to come forward and say he has done this. I respect his privacy but the experience he reported to me was interesting because it was a case of a clone known for being weak producing a very strong response. Evidently leaving a few feet of PC in the Sun for a long time and then eating it entire can produce amazing results.

Are there specific clones you want thoughts and opinions about?

Thanks for sharing your valuable experience.

starway7
#17 Posted : 8/9/2022 2:45:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have taken ...[san pedro macho].. dry powder in 12 capsuls.. with butter scotch pudding to avoid stomach upset..... it was VERY!.. PoTENt! .. 8 to 9 hour trip...

i think the ..san pedro macho cactus...was very close to peruvian torch species...

This happened in ...central arizona...I scored the cactus at a cactus nursery... ...

i was at first sitting in public library..when i started feeling and getting visual effects..

So i promptly left the library and took a bicycle ride...

my experiance while riding my bike over 9 miles...after stopping by a tree...i could hear the sound of thousands of wispering voices as the breeze blew through a near by tree..[figured it was from the many native americans who passed in the area....

Everything appeared alive..! Even the rocks and dry grass apeared to be alive!

i had some trouble with my depth perception..as i found it hard to determine when it was safe to cross the street.. ..

when ever it looked like the car was far enough away for me to cross walking my bike..[ the car sudenly would appear much closer to me..as i started to cross the street?...it was a bit confusing...[judging the distances from on comming cars]/...

I rode a bike.. because my walking gate.. might cause unwanted atention.. ...i had no trouble keeping my ballence on a bicycle. it was a nice ride..

When i returned home on my bike...i layed back listening to the most beautyfull piano music in the world!

As i listened to the music...i visualized a color reel unwinding in space linking with the notes of the piano..
The experiance drew tears from my eyes.. the piano music was better than sex...

I was expelling my pain and taking in pure joy!

It was a state of pure emotional bliss ..caused by my perception of the music while on the cactus...

i think the 12 capsuls of cactus powder..may have been only a little over 6 grams ...it was very potent!

San Pedro Macho, Part I - Cactus Junglehttps://cactusjungle.com › Cactus Blog
San Pedro Macho, Part I - Cactus Jungle from cactusjungle.com
Jul 29, 2008 — A fast-growing columnar cactus native to the western slope of the Andes in Peru, between about 2000-3000 meters above sea level.

jingamin
#18 Posted : 8/16/2022 8:03:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm curious about the members' experiences. I'm curious about the thoughts, opinions, and strength of friends who have experienced the famous trichocereus clones.