We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
dmt + mirror Options

nought
#1 Posted : 5/4/2008 5:48:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

try it.

first off, swim blasted off in front of a TV that was off. SWIM looked up, and in the reflection of the TV he saw a bunch of entities sitting on the bed next to him. They were white, furry, big, with a hint of the essence of felines, and they were animals not of this world.

swim was walking through the bathroom to the kitchen, mirrors were every where.. swim then experienced something intense. swim was chased by a female human being. it felt only like something was slight off that made her different from me. she was quite angry, and looked as real as either you or i, and after me... but swim got control of the situation

SWIM is quite interested to try more spice in front of a mirror, but this time, planned lol..
SWIM has learned a lot from the entities on the other side..

peace fellas
nought is a fictional name I use on forums only. All posts and pictures are fictional. Any other use of this name, in any other forums, websites, or chatrooms will be someone other than myself.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.