We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hey, a little about me Options

MolecularConcept
#1 Posted : 7/30/2022 7:06:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hello all. first let me apologize for any spelling and grammatical errors. I am almost completely autodidactic. kicked from school in the 7th grade, thrown in with a bunch of delinquents , mostof whom could barely read. highest math in said school was pre algebra LOL. luckily i was able to graduate with my original HS diploma from my Home school district, and not from a failed behavioral modification daycare. i even managed to complete an associates degree! one of the only people from that school to attend post secondary education.

i had an old account here, not sure wheat happened to it or whatever i was mainly a lurker anyway , made no significant contributions here. longtime member over at the shroomery, ive also been around on the psychonaut forums too. however i missed out on the hive! just a little before my time. been involved in the counter culture since i was 16 , im now 37.

20 years as a amature mycologist, botanist. 8 years operating a clandestine chem lab (forcibly retired in 2016). in recent years i have been chillin. just maintaining my sanity one day at a time.

3+ years clean off opiates. i like to think im an honest person with strong morals even when i was in active addiction, i never ripped anyone off , stole from anyone even at my worst.

i want to be in the community , because i have been bout that life for 20+ years! i like to meet new people and talk about psychedelics. i like to help steer the new generation pf psychonauts in the right direction, and dispel misinformation.

for sure hit me up if you are a survivor of alternative education. shit was crazy

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

fink
#2 Posted : 8/1/2022 2:26:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello mate, welcome to this place
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

justB612
#3 Posted : 8/6/2022 1:02:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yo

Welcome, welcome!

Gratz on cleaning out opiates, very well done, I've heard it can be difficult, and having experience with alcohol I'm sure opiates are difficult to kick aswell.

Feel free to post a bit more, thats how we upvote people and let them access the other parts of the forum. Experience reports, extraction teks, helps, or just nice comments Smile

Remember to review the attitude page, there is no excuse for swearing and such and people can definitely be sensitive to those things...

Cheers!
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 8/6/2022 4:25:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Life's not fair and you seem to tackle any obstacles despite that which is very admirable you figured out that nothing is handed to you. Warrior spirit.

What are your thoughts and positions on psychedelics? Which one's are your favorites?

What kinds of mushrooms do you grow? Do you grow cacti as well?

It's a pleasure

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

MolecularConcept
#5 Posted : 8/7/2022 5:49:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Love psychedelics, my favorite so far is LSD , mushrooms are a close second. its hard to choose, but the longevity of the LSD brings it to first place.

i have only grown cubensis varieties, but my exotic spore collection is pretty vast. im trying to get some outdoor patches going, although that project fell the the wayside recently as its easier to just source them. so im need to find or buy some ovoid spore as they are endemic to the area.

cacti , i only have Echinopsis pachanoi, and Lophophora williamsii, the peyote are as old as i am and i dont want to consume them, the pachanoi gonna get the chop someday tho.

MolecularConcept
#6 Posted : 8/7/2022 5:55:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Love psychedelics, my favorite so far is LSD , mushrooms are a close second. its hard to choose, but the longevity of the LSD brings it to first place.

i have only grown cubensis varieties, but my exotic spore collection is pretty vast. im trying to get some outdoor patches going, although that project fell the the wayside so fornext summeer im need to find or buy some ovoid spore as they are endemic to the area.

cacti , i only have Echinopsis pachanoi, and Lophophora williamsii, the peyote are as old as i am and i dont want to consume them, the pachanoi gonna get the chop someday tho.

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 8/7/2022 9:20:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

MolecularConcept wrote:

i have only grown cubensis varieties, but my exotic spore collection is pretty vast. im trying to get some outdoor patches going, although that project fell the the wayside so fornext summeer im need to find or buy some ovoid spore as they are endemic to the area.

For me, the order is DMT, mushrooms, the LSD. I tend to gravitate the most to DMT for the nature of its experience and also because it's a short experience during hectic schedules. Mushrooms are nice because once the journey is over there is no recovery time and the experience is usually everything I'm looking for. LSD and I have a bit of a weird relationship and I also tend to need a whole day to recover after the experience. Really wears me out.

What exotic mushroom spores do you have? I have dived into mushroom growing after about a year of having a tentative approach. I'll probably start a thread that shares the journey (which has been going really well so far).

I have only eaten dried peyote once a couple weeks ago. Something I never expected to have the opportunity to do. I have several cacti growing, and some cuttings waiting for extraction and tea prep. About how many cacti do you have?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽