We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Harmaline 5:1 Options

Dimitri-Trance
#1 Posted : 2/10/2010 10:18:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The website said its 5x and it contained 75mg per dropperful.
The bottle says that it "Contains 75ml of alkaloid per dropper.
Its also titled "Harmaline 5:1" "Net 1oz/30ml"

Any tips on the right dosage to start with(common maybe)?
I heard that spice was suppose to be added in great amounts to have any effects but "aron69" says he has a great time with only 20mg of spice.

Also isent orange juice bad when combined with an MAOIs???

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 2/10/2010 10:37:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Never tried these tincures but a good dose for harmaline would be 100-120mg, so then a dropper and a half should be a good starting point. But maybe the chems would comment here.

Everyone is different when it comes to DMT dosage re pharma. You just got to start low and work your way up. I need 130mg spice for threshold effects. A good starting point would be 50mg.

And ive never heard of OJ being bad when using for pharma. Ive always used OJ for my oral spice journey. Just a shots worth though. And I love OJ.

Dimitri-Trance
#3 Posted : 2/10/2010 11:05:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:
Never tried these tincures but a good dose for harmaline would be 100-120mg, so then a dropper and a half should be a good starting point. But maybe the chems would comment here.

Everyone is different when it comes to DMT dosage re pharma. You just got to start low and work your way up. I need 130mg spice for threshold effects. A good starting point would be 50mg.

And ive never heard of OJ being bad when using for pharma. Ive always used OJ for my oral spice journey. Just a shots worth though. And I love OJ.

Sweet.Smile
Swim will experiment with 130mg of harmaline with 50mg of spice in a glass of OJ in one shot.
Should swim hold it in hes mouth like a quid of salvia leafs, the swallow it or spit it out in 15minutes? Should the spice be mixed first with lemon juice then added to the oj with harmaline?
How long should it be for one to start a diet? Ive heard that people must prepare for days but Ive also heard that 4+ hours of not eating is good enough.(only water tho)
And how long should you also wait to consume any foods after the experience.?

Swim really would not like to suffer a major hypertensive crisis.Sad

gammagore
#4 Posted : 2/10/2010 11:20:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Try 100mg harmaline and 50mg freebase spice.

I'm not sure with the tincure, but I think you could just drop the dose into you mouth and swallow. Then mix the freebase in a shot of OJ, mix nicely and swallow, no spitting it out, you want it to work down your dijestive tract.

Diet with pharma? None that I know of, just no alcohol and no other medication. There are alot of members that do their pharma on a full stomach, or eat a piece of bread just after dosing. The diet you are refering to sounds like an aya dieta.

If you feel hungry after the journey, then eat. I often eat some nice fruit or a tomato, cucumber and onion salad after the journey.

Take a read through the pharma thread, loads of usefull info there.

Dimitri-Trance
#5 Posted : 2/10/2010 11:40:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:
Try 100mg harmaline and 50mg freebase spice.

I'm not sure with the tincure, but I think you could just drop the dose into you mouth and swallow. Then mix the freebase in a shot of OJ, mix nicely and swallow, no spitting it out, you want it to work down your dijestive tract.

Diet with pharma? None that I know of, just no alcohol and no other medication. There are alot of members that do their pharma on a full stomach, or eat a piece of bread just after dosing. The diet you are refering to sounds like an aya dieta.

If you feel hungry after the journey, then eat. I often eat some nice fruit or a tomato, cucumber and onion salad after the journey.

Take a read through the pharma thread, loads of usefull info there.

OSurprised . I thought the diet was the same for pharma like on aya.
Thanks alot man. Swim was kinda scared at the journey ahead but thanks for making it feel more secure.
1 more ?...After the harmaline is ingested, how long should one wait to ingest the oj mix? Right away or 20,30,45,90 minutes?

Thanks again brother!Cool

gammagore
#6 Posted : 2/10/2010 11:50:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Right away to 5 minutes should do the trickSmile

Happy travels bro.

69ron
#7 Posted : 2/11/2010 1:09:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That extract is not really a 5:1 extract. Read the fine print from the maker and you soon realize 5:1 is just a rough estimate.

Some people on some other forums posted about how widely variable that product is in potency. There are few repeat customers for that product apparently, otherwise more people would post about it. From what I’ve read from users, it contains anywhere from NOTHING to something like 10 mg per dropper.

I don’t think it’s formulated properly. I think its an alcohol tincture. Alcohol degrades harmaline, and could account for some users finding no harmaline at all in it.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Dimitri-Trance
#8 Posted : 2/12/2010 8:19:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
That extract is not really a 5:1 extract. Read the fine print from the maker and you soon realize 5:1 is just a rough estimate.

Some people on some other forums posted about how widely variable that product is in potency. There are few repeat customers for that product apparently, otherwise more people would post about it. From what I’ve read from users, it contains anywhere from NOTHING to something like 10 mg per dropper.

I don’t think it’s formulated properly. I think its an alcohol tincture. Alcohol degrades harmaline, and could account for some users finding no harmaline at all in it.

Ive already checked into that and this is the response that i got:
"I apologize for the discrepancy on this product. Each full dropper contains 75 milliliters of the active alkaloid. We try to make this product as consistent as possible but when dealing with organic products, it's often difficult to make it the exact same strength every batch, so naturally each batch will be SLIGHTLY different."

So...75 milliliters?

69ron
#9 Posted : 2/12/2010 8:33:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dimitri-Trance, if it works, then great.

What bothers me about that product is that I saw one guy on another forum who tested it and found no activity, he then evaporated one dropper and it evaporated to nothing! I don’t know what to say about that. Maybe that guy got a bad batch, or he’s lying. Most people said it worked but was weaker than expected.

It’s a full alkaloid extraction, not pure harmaline, so it contains a lot of harmine, and the harmine will weaken it because harmine is 1/2 the potency of harmaline.

The other thing is that I think its alcohol based. It is? If that’s the case then I don’t think it’s possible for it to have 75 mg per ml because from what I understand harmaline is poorly soluble in alcohol and getting 75 mg to dissolve in 1 ml is impossible.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Dimitri-Trance
#10 Posted : 2/13/2010 12:12:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive just received another email on this subject:

"Sorry for the misinformation. We rarely are asked questions on the Harmaline 5x Extract and it appears some of our employees do not know too much about it. So here’s the correct answers to your questions:

Each full dropper will contain 75 Milligrams of the active alkaloid. I'm not sure where you found the quote below, but I kind of understand what is being said. The Harmaline 5x extract is 5 times as strong as Peganum Harmala, so if you add 1:1 Peganum Harmala to a 5:1 extraction, the end result will be diluted. Does that make sense?

Also, the Harmaline is extracted with alcohol, and it is possible to make an extract that contains 75 Milligrams of the alkaloid per dropperful. The potency of this product has been verified with exact results by two different independent labs.

I hope this clears up any confusion."

(Peacefulness,
Shopkeeper)

joebono
#11 Posted : 2/13/2010 12:34:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This stuff sucks. I bought a bottle and took a few droppers and had an hour long spice trip. A few weeks later I tried again but with more tincture and more spice and nothing happened. It is weak, unstable, and hard to dose.

69ron
#12 Posted : 2/13/2010 2:31:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's because it's made with alcohol. They don't know what they are doing. Harmaline is unstable in alcohol. And alcohol cannot hold 75 mg of harmaline per ml. That's not possible, from what I've read. I don't trust that product. It seems to be sold using a lot of false information.

Alcohol is very well known for degrading harmaline into harmala red die used for Persian rugs.

Ginkgo
#13 Posted : 2/13/2010 2:36:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just want to confirm that the tincture is indeed ethanol-based. I have an empty bottle here, it reads: "HerbSpirits organic full spectrum extracts are crafted from the highest quality farmed or sustainably harvested exotic botanicals in pure grain alcohol and fermented grape elixir.

69ron
#14 Posted : 2/13/2010 2:49:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Evening Glory, was it very effective? I think if you used it sublingually, it would probably work pretty well, even if it was much weaker than advertised, at least at first. After a while the harmaline should become harmala red because of the alcohol present, and at that point it probably won’t work well anymore. The shelf life should be just a few weeks.

Ginkgo
#15 Posted : 2/13/2010 2:59:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Orally it was not effective at all, four dropperfulls gave next to no effects. It was effective sublingually, but it was not 75 mg per dropperfull. I would guess it was around 30-40 mg. It burned as hell sublingually, so I took the rest of the tincture and let it evaporate on some potent cannabis. That 2 gram bud lasted for over one month, and I smoked around every second day... A small hit in a pipe and I was stoned to the moon and back. It was very effective even the last days, but I guess that must be because I let the ethanol evaporate.