We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello to all Options

SilverFox1983
#1 Posted : 8/2/2022 10:53:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello to everyone

Just another fellow traveler here and like most people here I have been a lurker for many years, reading and learning from the wealth of info from this amazing site but never registered as I had nothing to contribute but as the years have gone by and I have grown as an individual I think its time for me to try join and grow even further.

I started off first using some of these substances for recreational use and did so for many years, but then I met a group of people who showed me a better way to use them and that was life changing for me, I was then introduced to DMT by one of these people and that was more than life changing as it was a rewrite of my whole consciousness and I gained a respect for life like I never knew was possible, I now grow most of what I consume and respect these amazing plants more and more, the more I commune with them.

I do still like go out and use some of these as social helpers as I am mainly alone most of the time, but that is once or twice a year if that, I also like using some of these as guiders when I have pivot points in my life that need answers and I am conflicted.

I mainly joined to ask for advice with the extractions I am busy doing for help and tips from the more experienced users as I have never worked with some of these glassware and if others can learn form my mistakes and advice me in my endeavors I would greatly appreciate it and I am willing to learn from anyone who is keen to help.

So with that I look forward to meeting new and like minded people and learning and sharing my experiences.

Regards, SilverFox1983

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

justB612
#2 Posted : 8/6/2022 12:55:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yo!

Don't be shy, feel free to share experience reports, or extraction attempts as well Smile

The entheogens sure can teach us patience huh!
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

CosmicRiver
#3 Posted : 8/6/2022 1:03:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi SilverFox! Big grin
I'm happy you found a new kind of respect for life, it'a wonderful attitude, and you sound like a very nice person. I'm sure you will contribute to the forum in the best way.
Love

SilverFox1983
#4 Posted : 8/6/2022 2:44:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yo yo justB612 and Hiya CosmicRiver

Many thanks for the warm welcome and I am sure I will share more as I feel more comfortable and have something worthy of posting, I do have my first extraction I am going to make a post of what I have been up to and the things I have learned so far but mostly looking for input from more experienced users on how to improve and get more efficient and `how to use the glassware properly and also the proper understanding on what is actually going on with the process rather than just put A and B together.

Thanks for the kind words I try to be as positive as one can be with the situations we are in, and after my accident and being a little handy capped I try not let small things bother me and wake up everyday blessed that I have even opened my eyes, and yes using these amazing entheogens in the right set and setting as proven by ancient traditional people for thousands of years can heal oneself and the communities we live in and help us grow.

lastly many thanks for the votes it is greatly appreciated.

Regards, SilverFox

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 8/6/2022 4:21:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Greetings and warm welcome SilverFox

What entheogens had your attention the most before finding DMT and why?

What have your DMT experiences been like?

Happy to have you with us.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

SilverFox1983
#6 Posted : 8/7/2022 10:26:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Voidmatrix

And many thanks for the warm welcome and those are some really good questions and I`ll have to lay some back story, before finding DMT it has been a long journey and I think many can relate with needing to do some of these other substances before experiencing it, well at lest it was for me.

My first trip and sorry for my ignorance but at that time I was very and it was on LSD back in the 90`s and was only know as psychedelics and or drugs and I really dislike that word for these amazing entheogens and plants but I digress, and as I was saying the amazing visuals and having the senses mixed up was fun and I had done that for a few years and then tried coke and a few others a few times but did not like them. Then came then scene of E`s and in the beginning they were nice and pretty pure (also at the time I never knew MDMA was the main ingredient of such said tabs), fast forward a few years and things declined and along with quality of things the places and people changed and I guess so did I as I never enjoyed it like I did before, I then tried some shrooms from a mate at a house party and that was an enjoyable experience and made me more social than before on other substances and left me feeling good the next day and that was when I could get good quality shrooms as they were far and few between.

I then got married had a child and never done anything beside smoke cannabis and enjoy life, I was then involved in a serious accident which left me and I also dislike saying it cause I don`t feel it but yes a bit handy capped and I was very bitter in the beginning and thought why did I not just die in the accident, so two years goes by and I decide I want to try grow and consume my own mushrooms and that lead me to a group of people locally and they taught me how to grow and how to use them in the right way to better myself and that was what I needed to steer me in the right direction to better myself and how blessed we actually are with this amazing world, plants and some really amazing people we meet along the way.

So one of these members then explained DMT to me and I was really intrigued and never knew if I would like it cause of the way it is smoked as it reminded me of other substances that I don`t like, but then he reassured me it`s not like that so I had a low dose and the spiraling fractal patterns were amazing and seeing things that I could not explain in words upon returning was like I knew nothing and lost for words, I wanted to return and try it again but my mate explained to me that it needs to be respected and it will help me in ways I can`t imagine, so I waited a week and tried it again but at a medium dose and I thought that was at the time a break through as I went places learned things and saw entities and upon returning had a new sense and feeling of life that was unimaginable and it even changed the way I looked at everything.

I then only used DMT once in awhile after that, but then one day my wife and I had a big fight over money along with many other things and I was so conflicted and lost and never knew what I would do stay in the argumental relationship for my child or leave and try be happy and have my child weekends, I had even forgotten I had some DMT stashed and it`s teachings so I dug around and proceeded to have a rather large dose and that was something else I literately experienced another life my birth then childhood and then adult hood all over again, I then grew old and perished alone, without getting married or having my beautiful child so upon returning I was so confused as to which was reality and which was the experience, but what I did take from this was to look at the situation we are in and what can be improved upon from the journey I just experienced, (which I now knew was a real break through).

I then got devoiced which was scary and the thought of being alone after being married 11 years and 13 years with that person, but with that I had more time to improve myself as a Father, brother, friend and son and as a result I have grown as an individual and learned many lessons along the way.

I now grow many teaching plants and want to grow many more and learn as much as I can from them as the ones I have already, I will share my garden and projects in their respected thread locations and look forward to meeting other members and learning as much as I can from them and try contribute to this great site.

Much love and respect, SilverFox

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 8/7/2022 3:16:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Very touching story. Thank you so much for sharing.

I agree with your friends. DMT injected itself into my life, showed me "what's up" in both good and bad ways (and which allowed me to understand the respectful approach that is most beneficial), I took a hiatus, and now I have a pretty strong bond with the entheogen, even though it still scares the hell out of me Very happy

Have you performed an extraction yet?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

SilverFox1983
#8 Posted : 8/7/2022 6:39:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Voidmatrix

I have had many DMT experiences over the years and lucky to say no bad ones yet!!

I also have never done a DMT extraction by myself, I have only watched the prosses by my mate and never payed to much attention and wish I did that was 8 years ago, I have done my first mesc extraction that I started a week ago and you can find it here Fresh Cactus Escapades none of it is my own as I am just following others footsteps.

Thanks again for checking in.

Much love and respect, SilverFox