We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First endogenous dmt trip Options

sciencecoherence
#1 Posted : 8/4/2022 2:57:14 PM
SWIM Someone Who Is Me

Hello,

Since my first time watching the documentary Other World more than 10 years ago my fascination for psychedelics and particularly DMT never really stop, from making my first ayahuasca brew in the back of the kitchen to the amazon jungle to admisnastration of daily dose of ayahuasca and dmt over long periods of time (months) my goal have always been the same, unlocking the secret of the universe coded in the DNA, the way everything communicate and works in harmony to a greater evolution of conciousness and unlocking the phenomenal potential of our cells that are just dormant in our DNA and wait to be activated.

One of these dormant capacity is obviously the capacity of our brain/body/cells to generate their own chemicals and drugs

And one day it happen, got my first endogenous dmt trip !

Set & setting : Somewhere on a paradise island in the caribbean ocean I took some white kratom to relax and enjoy some music while doing some yoga and meditation like I like to do after a long day of work, at this time I was experimenting with melatonin to put my sleep cycles in order so I took 3mg of melatonin and went lying down of my bed for some guided meditation using binaural beat frequency.

Ok now lets getting into the experience itself

after about a hour or 2 I started triping, nothing strong but like I usually do with mild ayahuasca brew, deep feelings of empathy and lot of understanding on how universal connexion between all beings, human plants and animals are working, also lot of love and orgasmic feelings. I don't really remember getting any sleep but felt very refresh and in high vibration while the sun started going up, and as I woke up I started actually feeling an intense dmt buzz, the colors, the sound, the vision of an infinite point in the center of my vision, I could experience clear telepathic communication with all things around, especially with the cat living next door Big grin
All my interaction with my sourrounding and people around that day where just glowing with that special aura and deep communion that dmt bring, I didnt even want to move from my place or doing anything, everything were just feeling at his place, nothing to do, nowhere to go, everything is here happening in myself procuring a deep contentment that is just enough!
Then a friend came to go hunting for some mushroom around bringing more joy and deepful meanings, as we started walking away from my place and talking about casual stuff the trip started to fade and the release of dmt stopped there.

I did'nt happen again, I have try doing the all same set and setting a few time, so I suppose nothing was directly due neither the kratom, the melatonin, the music or even my practice, but all this permit to breakthrough

This was ~7 month ago

I don't stop looking in that direction, because this dmt is so pure nothing can compare to the one directly produce in myself, I regularly experience small release I can feel it but this time was a complete other level and I am sure this can go mush higherTwisted Evil

It's the first trip report I am redacting so please be indulgent Big grin

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

fink
#2 Posted : 8/5/2022 12:48:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, thanks for sharing this. Sounds beautiful. I have always been a very vivid dreamer and experienced many different forms of dream states while awake and while in deep sleep. Had an amazingly powerful one last night even while lying semi-awake in bed. The strange part was that the intensity of the dream had just turned frightening as was defending myself from some violent event. I was at that exact moment disturbed by my child waking in a fearful state.

Caribbean paradise sounds wonderful. Wish I was there.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 8/5/2022 6:55:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Ashtray770 wrote:
Hello there

While this was a fun read I wish you wouldnt speak in such absoutles. At the end of the day you have no evidence or even the slightest bit of proof that this was "the first endogenous DMT trip" as there isnt even enough evidence to confirm that humans make large enough amounts of endogenous DMT to have a psychedelic experience from it. I would caution against using absoutle language when its absolutely impossible to back up your claims.

Otherwise, fun read. But I think you just got deep into meditation, I dont think it had absolutely anything to do with dmt.

Yeah... Very happy It's best to practice temperance with our convictions.

Glad you had such an amazing experience though.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 8/5/2022 7:52:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There have been people before, who've experienced something psychedelic, after having taken melatonin.

I could be wrong, but i believe it was mis_manic_minxx, who wrote about such an experience, many years ago.

It must be extremely rare, and we can only speculate about what mechanisms may be involved here ofcourse. But apparently, it does happen sometimes.

ShadedSelf
#5 Posted : 8/5/2022 11:57:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

First thing I remember is being "lock out", like I went into a full trip but whatever happened there could not come down here.
It felt as if a dam was holding and blocking a huge current of water made of golden, intricate fractal paterns, though some of it started to slip thorugh the sides, and I guess it wasnt able to fully hold it... and I was launched back in.
I remember being sucked into space, at first I was kinda scared and it felt like it took multiple attemps to get things started, if that makes any sense.

Finally as I let go and I was fully launched, I traveled through what felt to be the universe, I could feel and see every star and atom.
There was this feeling of comfort while going thorugh this "pipe" that I was being launched through, not a physical pipe but rather an "magnetic conduit" of sorts.
I also felt like I was in a queue, just waiting to get to my destination, and I didnt feel alone there even thought I didnt see anyone else.

At some point I started to feel a blockage in my throat, like energy was building up and couldnt go past that point, and even thought I tried to push past it a few times at some point it became clear that that was the end of the journey, I thought to myself that this felt like I was "almost there".
I was feeling very tired of all the attempts to get past that blockage, and my whole "body" (it felt more like a vehicle), was getting out of phase or tune.
At this point I gave up and immediatley I felt this flame "pop" in my throat, like a bunch of gasoline bursting into flames in an engine cylinder, which felt a bit relieving, and I slowly woke up.

I wrote down this dream a while ago, I have only done very low doses of DMT, but I thought this sounded somewhat similar to what some people describe their experience to be.

_Trip_
#6 Posted : 8/12/2022 12:43:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I rarely post outside of the experimental or science side of nexus as I try to stay objective about certain topics but i do enjoy reading some peoples stories and experiences. That isn't to say I'm trying to discount them.

I'm not sure If I personally buy into the whole endogenous dmt thing. However the mind is capable of doing some interesting things.

Last night I had an interesting experience I can't make sense of. Last night (unmedicated) I feel asleep as usual. Now I can just about count on one hand how many times I've used psychedelics in the last 18 months. So I haven't been indulging much. However, at around 3am I was having a dream I can't remember the exact nature of the dream but at the time of the dream I remember I was responding to something in the middle of the night. I was running towards it, an incident of some kind, when all of a sudden my visual field went completely white and dmt visuals started to ensue. As soon as this white light occurred across my visual field I realized I was dreaming. The visuals lasted for about 30 seconds. However, like I have done in the past when i know I'm lucid dream I got too excited and woke up. The strangest part is when I woke the visuals and patterns continued for nearly 5 minutes. (Equivalent of say a 10mg hit with a genie). To make sure I wasn't still dreaming I got up went to the bathroom, turned light switches on and off, looked in a mirror and at my hands and checked the time. I did not have a false awakening, I was definitely not sill dreaming by this stage. Now i had no body-load or mental effects or anything like that just visual. So I assume my brain in the dream state had mimicked dmt like visuals and maybe in my tired state as I woke I still had some residue like effects or something. It was interesting to the least.

Often in the past I have read similar stories like OP's and think 'no way', as I couldn't comprehend the concept of it but after last night it has reinforced and reminded me that there are people that can have some very 'real' subjective experiences whether explainable or not. I guess the mind is capable of some crazy things.

Or perhaps we all just do too many psychedelics and are slowly going crazy hahaha.
Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 8/12/2022 3:32:44 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

dragonrider wrote:
There have been people before, who've experienced something psychedelic, after having taken melatonin.
Both Void and I have mentioned getting CEVs from around 3mg melatonin.

And like _Trip_, I've also had waking visuals very occasionally without intake of any culprit substance, sometimes preceded by a dream of tripping.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

dragonrider
#8 Posted : 8/12/2022 1:38:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
dragonrider wrote:
Both Void and I have mentioned getting CEVs from around 3mg melatonin.

And like _Trip_, I've also had waking visuals very occasionally without intake of any culprit substance, sometimes preceded by a dream of tripping.

You two as well?

I guess that in both your cases, and if i remember correctly in miss_manic-minxx's case as well, harmala's where involved.

That is interesting.....do you think that these effects where being caused by pinoline?

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 8/13/2022 3:11:05 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

That wasn't something I'd directly pondered. If it's pinoline, its formation will have been fairly rapid. IIRC quickest effects were noticed after 15mins. Not impossible, and not impossible that it 's an active placebo either. Melatonin definitely helps me get to sleep rapidly practically every time I use it (which, in my view, is something best kept to a lesser frequency of use).

Is there anything available about the activity of pinoline that's up to date?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

dragonrider
#10 Posted : 8/13/2022 1:19:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't think it's placebo, because i've read some more old posts, and bancopuma also has experienced some mildly psychedelic effects from melatonin.

There was no reason for any of you to expect these effects to occur.

The only thing that set all of you apart from the mean population is that you where all familiar with psychedelic effects and therefore probably more receptive to them.

Before one of these experiences, bancopuma had taken moclobemide. It is unclear from his posts if he had taken MAOI's before all of them, but considering the experiences all of you had, it could be that MAOI's have something to do with it as well.

Voidmatrix
#11 Posted : 8/13/2022 8:28:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

My experience with visuals on Melatonin were actually without harmalas. When this does occur, I cannot get to sleep. There are very jagged and uncomfortable geometric forms the pulsate and fluctuate in my vision with my eyes closed. Anytime I blink, I will get a snapshot of the positioning of the visuals. This would be kinda cool if it didn't prevent sleep, but also if it wasn't so uncomfortable; there tends to also be a sense of vertigo combined with dizziness as well. I've also gotten slight visuals without substance as well, such as during meditation or when I'm about to pass out for whatever reason.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽