We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mescaline with Caapi Tea (ATTENTION: Polytrip) Options

mattritt
#1 Posted : 2/10/2010 3:08:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive been hearing about the combination of mescaline with caapi tea and have been wondering how safe this would be considering that mescaline is a phenethylamine and all. If it is infact safe what sort of doseage would you recommend? I would be doing this alone in my room, possibly going outside for alittle to explore. I have about 750 mgs of mescaline acetate and a bunch of shredded caapi vine. What would you guys recommend and if any one has experience with this combo I'd love to hear about it. I also have some changa if I felt up to it.

(I sent the Attention to you polytrip because I was told by fractal enchantment to consult you as you had experience with this combo. Id love to hear your input!!)
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

w0mbat
#2 Posted : 2/10/2010 3:21:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

B Caapi contains compounds that can inhibit monoamine oxidase. However mescaline is not broken down by monoamine oxidase (afaik), so I don't think these two would synergize in the same way that Caapi + DMT synergize.

That being said, I believe Caapi is somewhat active on it's own - though I've never tried it, maybe someone can comment. Assuming it is active on it's own, it could effect the mescaline experience in some way...
benzyme wrote:

i'm tellin ya, one day i'll interface a mass spec and uv-vis spectrophotometer to a modular synthesizer

69ron
#3 Posted : 2/10/2010 4:02:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has used THH with mescaline. It doubles the potency if 200 mg of THH is used. The combination was very ayahuasca-like with the stimulant effects of the mescaline muted.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

polytrip
#4 Posted : 2/12/2010 8:12:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I have never tried it with a large amount of mescaline. Just an amount of cactus that just produces some XTC-like feelings but no visuals yet.

Sensitivity for mescaline varies per person, but for me this is about two golfball sized peyotes (sanpedro varies too much in strength to say anything about in this perspective).

Combined with an amount of caapi that is about half of what you need to get MAO-inhibition for ayahuasca, so for me that is about 25 grams of caapi (since i need 50 gr for ayahuasca), you get an effect that is extremely nice, but not very psychedelic.

The feeling is that of a rushing sensation like you get when you've taken MDMA and it just starts to work. But while this rushing sensation lasts for only a few minutes with XTC, here it lasts for hours and hours.

I consider this as the best MDMA alternative, that is much better than the 'real thing'. It's extremely euphoric.

I've not yet experimented with caapi in combination with large quantities of cactus.

The synergy is that low amounts of mescaline feel XTC-like and caapi as a MAOI increases the amount of serotonin in the brain, wich is also one of the main effects of XTC.

jamie
#5 Posted : 2/12/2010 8:26:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

w0mbat wrote:
B Caapi contains compounds that can inhibit monoamine oxidase. However mescaline is not broken down by monoamine oxidase (afaik), so I don't think these two would synergize in the same way that Caapi + DMT synergize.

That being said, I believe Caapi is somewhat active on it's own - though I've never tried it, maybe someone can comment. Assuming it is active on it's own, it could effect the mescaline experience in some way...

Caapi is very active on its own..caapi itslef is a very powerful teacher..capable of producing visions all by itself rich in content.
Long live the unwoke.

polytrip
#6 Posted : 2/12/2010 9:16:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Yes, for some reason it automatically put's me in a deep meditative state. In that way it differs radically from any other substance. I think it let's you produce your own unique visions instead of producing visions itself.

soxy bastard
#7 Posted : 2/12/2010 11:02:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The native brew called Cimora ,while made many ways, is often brewed using Achuma, Caapi,piri piri and a trace of mapacho. this combo in my own experience is nothing like any other psychedelic. It is empathogenic and often reported telepathic. the purge is the beginning of a profound amount of raw knowledge being downloaded. more than the more quixotic ayahuascha this is a direct connection with raw information buffered by the "connectedness" also a profound component to the brew.
Mesc HCl with smoked harmala F/B hints at this state but while impressive is not the same caliber an experience as the native brew.
SB

PS I noted no increase in B/P, Temp or heartrate. I did note a lower blood sugar by ~30 pnts, of interest to diabetics.