We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Wanna know a secret Options

Voidmatrix
#41 Posted : 7/31/2022 1:04:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Bill Cipher wrote:
RhythmSpring wrote:
It didn't come off as arrogant to me. Maybe you should look in the mirror.

If "Your comments mean nothing - this is not for a reply it is the truth so nothing can change it" doesn't come off as arrogant to you, I really wouldn't know how to even begin to explain it to you.

They may not be an English speaker so may not have picked up on lingusitic cues or connotations and resolve of certain kinds of statements.

I will say they certainly seem to be trying to cause an issue... Pleased

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Koduckushi
#42 Posted : 7/31/2022 1:23:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Floating down a river headed toward the Temple of the Mind.
Quite the wild ride this thread was. Best wishes to all Smile

From Duck with Love.

jungleheart
#43 Posted : 7/31/2022 1:47:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

everyone should just be themselves, maaan

Bill Cipher
#44 Posted : 7/31/2022 1:52:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
I will say they certainly seem to be trying to cause an issue... Pleased

Yup. Trying not to take the bait. Once you feed a troll, they tend to come back for more.

A quick history search shows they've taken offense in the past over my responses to their anti-vaxxing/defense of Donald Trump posts. I guess they've been patiently waiting ever since to unleash a real zinger.

truthhurts
#45 Posted : 7/31/2022 3:23:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Told you if someone comes on here and talks about healing. They get banned( which bill cipher did to me) shunned and made fun of. Why is it anytime someone comes on here to tell the truth or special things it is attributed to dmt or psychedelics? All my wisdom came from within and years of meditation. You want to find the truth, you just have to delve into yourself. Nothing was said to disrespect people but instantly am banned. That is the reason myself made a couple of accounts. Knew that when myself wrote the truth, the higher ups here with massive egos could bot handle it. Right after the post went to the store and walked up to a women and said you have bad anxiety, you want it gone? She looked weird at me at first but told her it is just a simple breathing exercise that takes less than 45 seconds. She said yes and was given the gift. Just the messenger giving truth to who wants it. She wanted it and didn't mock me and was given it. Now it is gone in her forever. What is bad about helping the ones who want it? Pedro sanchez, you have a pure heart, don't let anyone take it away from you. When you see or here of a man named eagle feather and the magic healing he can do. You come, you will know when to and what to do. He will be from British Columbia, Canada. Start breathing in through your nose and out your mouth all the time now. It will calm you and start you on ypur healing journey. Let the people mock, bann and make fun of me because of what was said. It only hurts them and their shadow. Being mocked is normal when one does not understand someone. It shows how weak they are, shows their true self. Even though they say they have changed, they resort back to their true self and prove they have not. Truth is anyone can be shown how to heal if they choose it. We all are special beings but our shadow does not want that to come true so it controls us in a way we can not even fathom. You can easily find out if you have a shadow, try fasting for as long as you can and you will see that it will make you eat again. We don't need food, sleep, talking or breathing but that is for the special ones who delve that far. Taking dmt hits doesn't show you any of that. Anyone can sit down and take a puff of dmt but barely anyone can meditate and fast for days or weeks to find the truth. It is too hard, so everyone thinks have a hit of dmt, that will enlighten me. Enlightenment comes from within and many years of going within. Not a 15 minute ride. It isn't me you all mocked, it was yourself, like it was said before, you all will see and feel it even if you die tomorrow you will be taken to a council and shown it all but by then it will be to late as you Have passed and didn't change yourself. If you change it before, you don't ha e to keep coming back here like most do. Can't apologize for writing the truth what needs an apology is our source as only 1 person on here was chosen. Also it wasn't me who choose that person, they chose it for themself. Your safe now Pedro, you will start to get stronger now and notice many more things. Thank you for passing the test. Myself will be banned after this which is fine by me the one who passed the test was found so no need to write anymore or come back. Now we must move forward, the choice is up to you. Find the turtle and the elephant, they are waiting for you. Much love brother as we are all one and equal. Get readt for the ride and ask the earth to show you the truth, you are ready for them.

Voidmatrix
#46 Posted : 7/31/2022 3:37:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For how enlightened you think you are you sure seem insulted based of your poorly positioned passive aggressive insults and self inflated perspective of yourself.

I will say that I agree with respect to a great deal of healing being found within by doing our own inner work.

However, you're missing the point: it wasn't just what you had to say, but also how you said it that you eventually became mocked for. Know your audience. Work on your prose.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Bill Cipher
#47 Posted : 7/31/2022 3:55:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

truthhurts wrote:
Told you if someone comes on here and talks about healing. They get banned( which bill cipher did to me) shunned and made fun of. That is the reason myself made a couple of accounts. Knew that when myself wrote the truth, the higher ups here with massive egos could bot handle it.

And that's why I'll ban em all. Because apart from your wacky ideas and off-putting delivery, good faith actors just don't make multiple phony accounts in expectation of being banned.

PedroSanchez
#48 Posted : 7/31/2022 7:35:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Koduckushi wrote:
Quite the wild ride this thread was. Best wishes to all Smile

this!
i love you all Love

RowRowRowYourBoat
#49 Posted : 7/31/2022 7:59:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm glad we had this talk
Things have turned a deeper shade of blue

Why you should NOT take DMT

reDeMpTion
#50 Posted : 8/6/2022 9:16:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

What a strange and interesting thread this is.

I've heard not to go towards the light at the end because your soul will be recycled on the moon by the beings controlling this simulation or something like that. I'm not really sure what I think about that, but I do occasionally think about it.

I feel that healing and enlightenment, like education have no end. There's a fine line between illusion and insight, and both exist within and outside of us. I find psychedelics and meditation to have a lot in common and a beautiful synergy when paired together rather than viewed as separate paths. They are both great tools, and it does take more than 15 minutes to build much with either one...and even longer to integrate what's been built into our reality.

Shplashtasm
#51 Posted : 9/26/2022 5:20:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
idk, I think anyone claiming "they know the absolute truth" are fake and maybe need help themselves

also our comments certainly mean something, why the effort otherwise?

are you trying to save our souls, OP?

Yeah , I kind of had a similar โ€œa-haโ€ moment myself so I canโ€™t really blame em . Gradually over time it wears off the more you realize , who really knows anything at all?
Yesterday is gone , but tomorrow is forever , in the Sun 🌞

Homo Trypens
#52 Posted : 9/26/2022 7:45:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

truthhurts wrote:
... Right after the post went to the store and walked up to a women and said you have bad anxiety, you want it gone? She looked weird at me at first but told her it is just a simple breathing exercise that takes less than 45 seconds. She said yes and was given the gift. Just the messenger giving truth to who wants it. She wanted it and didn't mock me and was given it. Now it is gone in her forever. What is bad about helping the ones who want it?

Enlightenment comes from within and many years of going within. Not a 15 minute ride. It isn't me you all mocked, it was yourself, like it was said before, you all will see and feel it even if you die tomorrow you will be taken to a council and shown it all but by then it will be to late as you Have passed and didn't change yourself. If you change it before, you don't ha e to keep coming back here like most do....

One question has never been answered for me: Why would we even want to escape reincarnation? I'm sincerely asking. What's bad about being physically alive?

It's one thing to talk about healing. It is another to preach. In your example, you asked the woman if she wanted it gone. You told her how after she said yes. That is a good way to go about it. Very different from the approach OP had when starting this thread, or yours in the second quoted part. You're the same person anyway i guess.

Not only is it clearly stated in the attitude that preaching and passing questionable things off as undeniable truth is unacceptable here. Many of us, myself included, like to think for ourselves. We perceive it as arrogance and disrespect when someone tells us to take their truth as ours just because they say so.

Just to be clear about how undeniable those many truths are: I deny that they are true. Some of them may, others may not. I really doubt that anyone of us can know for sure. I don't believe any of you prophets and whatnot.

Now when i say i don't believe you, i'm not saying that i don't believe that you believe you are telling the truth. I am not calling you liars. I am calling you deluded - if not in the content of your words, definitely in the certainty you have about the validity of your truth for others. Sorry to say it that bluntly.

About the one true god thing, coming here to enlighten us all... Oh well, i have my doubts. Here's a simple thought:

If there was a one true all-knowing god. Let's throw in benevolent as well, because why not. They would KNOW what people are ready and willing to hear. If their goal was for people to actually listen, they would know how to put it. They would have no reason to ever get angry about a knuckle head like myself, because they'd know why i am the way i am and how to remediate it. They would know how to make everyone understand, and not require any belief ever.

fink
#53 Posted : 9/26/2022 11:15:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The real path to true enlightenment starts with using paragraphs when preaching by text to the strangers you are judging.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

RhythmSpring
#54 Posted : 9/26/2022 11:25:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fink wrote:
The real path to true enlightenment starts with using paragraphs when preaching by text to the strangers you are judging.

Yes, and don't forget sarcasm.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Voidmatrix
#55 Posted : 9/27/2022 1:09:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

RhythmSpring wrote:
fink wrote:

Yes, and don't forget sarcasm.

A little sardonicsim never hurt either.

One love

PedroSanchez
#56 Posted : 9/28/2022 9:38:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Homo Trypens wrote:

One question has never been answered for me: Why would we even want to escape reincarnation? I'm sincerely asking. What's bad about being physically alive?

i think the general consensus is that there is something better after the cycle. maybe it is worse though Surprised
i can't speak for "truthhurts", but for me it would be the knowledge that comes with escaping the cycle and the exploration into something new and of higher consciousness (i am assuming) that would tempt me. that said there is still plenty more we can do in our current state that we have not done yet and still plenty more to learn as humans.

Homo Trypens wrote:

If there was a one true all-knowing god. Let's throw in benevolent as well, because why not. They would KNOW what people are ready and willing to hear. If their goal was for people to actually listen, they would know how to put it. They would have no reason to ever get angry about a knuckle head like myself, because they'd know why i am the way i am and how to remediate it. They would know how to make everyone understand, and not require any belief ever.

this is a good point. i have thought similar things about the whole god vs satan thing. are they both omnipotent? if not then satan is no bother for god and he can protect us from satan with no effort at all. they can't both be omnipotent and have opposite needs.
this must mean that if there is a one omnipotent god then it probably doesn't love us that much. or maybe god and satan are two sides of the same coin, which again means it only loves us 50%.
or maybe they masquerade as omnipotent beings but they are really con artists?
or maybe, and most likely, i cannot even begin to understand how gods work and i am thinking on an extremely simplistic level and will never understand the functionality of such things. i guess that would loop back around to reasons to escape samsara, to understand those more complex matters. even my post is suffering with this cycle Smile

MAGMA17
#57 Posted : 9/28/2022 11:07:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Taking for granted the existence of God and a sort of antagonist (which for some reason we are considering something separate from it), the first thing to ask is why they should intervene on the events that take place on planet earth?

Furthermore I would not even take for granted the fact that a possible God could be aware of every action, thought, suffering, joy that happens. Omniscience is a quality that is given to God without any underlying basis.

In any case, we are not the only children of God. Animals, plants, the planet itself would be too. If I were a benevolent God, I would probably first wipe the human race off the face of the earth to save my creation. Just for a statistical fact, it would be the simplest thing to do to eliminate most of the problems. (obviously I wouldn't Laughing )

Voidmatrix
#58 Posted : 9/28/2022 1:54:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We meander into novelly unique territory when considering omniscience and omnipotence, wherein our basic and broad conceptions surpass our capacity to conceive and understand, and we invariably begin dancing within a multitude of paradoxes.

Can God create an object too heavy for God to lift?

Can God create a universe in which it does not know everything that will occur?

Or, does God see things in a similar way to perceiving every string (string theory) simultaneously, and thus "knows" everything that will occur?

Is "knowing" for God the same as it is for us?

Is it possible that "knowledge" doesn't exist outside the human conceptualization and utilization and as such there's nothing for God to "know?"

One love

starway7
#59 Posted : 9/28/2022 2:43:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Heres one ive noticed...If you look at the trees ..and vegetation that grows out of the earth..

These trees and vegitation.. looks a bit similar !...to to microscope photos..of the nerves in our brains and body ...the nerves have tentacles that shoot outwards and comunicate with the inner enviroment inside the human body ...

The trees and plants have tentacles that reach for nourishment from the earth like water and nutrition.. the other tenticles also reach upwards towards the sun... and create and use oxygen for the cycle of life...

so do the nerves in our bodys get nurishment and supply comunication to keep us alive and aware.

So the cycle of trees and plants and their inviorment on earth... look similar to the inner universe of the the human brain and body...Thumbs up

one big never ending circle of life!
Circle of life symbol royalty-free images - Shutterstock
www.shutterstock.com/search/circle-of-life-symbol
Find Circle of life symbol stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.

Exitwound
#60 Posted : 9/28/2022 2:45:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think it is possible that knowledge is purely materialistic phenomena, as it is bound to memory and thus bound to time, so in timelessness there is no knowledge, there just is.

PREV1234NEXT