We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I Ain't Got No Complaints... Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 7/26/2022 1:48:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

When my mucus tastes like deems and my burps taste like shrooms Twisted Evil

Have a good day all.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Fridge
#2 Posted : 7/26/2022 3:15:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I will join you later, hope you have a fruitful experience Void Smile.
...no need to worry...

fink
#3 Posted : 7/26/2022 3:52:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Big grin yes, this post made me happy today
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

The Sofa Traveler
#4 Posted : 7/26/2022 7:34:10 PM

Give me a snake otherwise I'll smash a crocodile

Lucky man Big grin Is also your tongue glowing in the dark ? Very happy
Humanity has invented gods, the reverse remains to be proven.

Icyseeker
#5 Posted : 7/28/2022 2:55:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Love Love Love
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 7/28/2022 6:31:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fridge wrote:
I will join you later, hope you have a fruitful experience Void Smile.

It was just a little something something to better prep me for the day; I didn't really go anywhereSmile hope your journey went well.

fink wrote:
Big grin yes, this post made me happy today

Well mission accomplished for me then Very happy

The Sofa Traveler wrote:
Is also your tongue glowing in the dark ? Very happy

Laughing I may have to start checking that!

Icyseeker wrote:
Love Love Love

Right back at ya brotherSmile I hope you're well Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Fridge
#7 Posted : 7/29/2022 5:43:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
It was just a little something something to better prep me for the day; I didn't really go anywhere Smile hope your journey went well.

Thank you Void, I had a great time and got what I needed Smile.

It seems like a good way to start out into the day. That being said, I always wondered how a spice journey would affect my day if done in the morning. I always saved that experience for the early evening hours, as I think twilight is very complimentary, but also because I get into a deeply relaxing and meditative state for hours afterwards.
Are you able to go about your daily tasks as usual, when you journeyed in the morning? I hope it's ok to ask. I wondered about this many times already.
...no need to worry...

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 7/29/2022 11:58:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fridge wrote:
Quote:
It was just a little something something to better prep me for the day; I didn't really go anywhere Smile hope your journey went well.

Thank you Void, I had a great time and got what I needed Smile.

It seems like a good way to start out into the day. That being said, I always wondered how a spice journey would affect my day if done in the morning. I always saved that experience for the early evening hours, as I think twilight is very complimentary, but also because I get into a deeply relaxing and meditative state for hours afterwards.
Are you able to go about your daily tasks as usual, when you journeyed in the morning? I hope it's ok to ask. I wondered about this many times already.

I used to always aim to work with DMT at night, and while that's still my favorite time to do so, I've found value in all times of day. Candidly, I wake up around 4:30 on weekdays, so it's still a little dark typically.

However, for me personally, the day flows so much better when there's a little work done in the morning. It doesn't need to be a lot or any kind of depth experience. There's a special synergy through the day when I also have a morning session on days that I take my microdose.

One love

Fridge
#9 Posted : 7/29/2022 1:33:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, I think I will give it a try on a not too busy day and see what will happen. I have the idea that it will be different enjoying it well rested, compared to being slightly tired in the end of the day.
...no need to worry...

Voidmatrix
#10 Posted : 7/29/2022 6:18:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fridge wrote:
Thank you, I think I will give it a try on a not too busy day and see what will happen. I have the idea that it will be different enjoying it well rested, compared to being slightly tired in the end of the day.

Just a heads up, it may also be more intense if you don't eat first. Typically fasting longer than two hours incrementally increases psychedelic intensity.

One love

Fridge
#11 Posted : 7/30/2022 5:38:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:

Just a heads up, it may also be more intense if you don't eat first. Typically fasting longer than two hours incrementally increases psychedelic intensity.

One love

That's a very good point, thanks for the heads up. I will start jumping into the very low end.
...no need to worry...